Jewish Brainmaxxing

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
Nerve growth factor, NGF for short, is a soluble protein that is secreted by various tissues in the body, and it promotes the growth of nerve cell processes and survival of neurons. It is the first of a class of molecules known as neurotrophins which are very important for the development and function of the nervous system.

NGF was discovered by Rita Levi-Montalcini an Italian, Jewish young doctor. She used NGF eye drops daily, and lived to 103. Her brain was really sharp, even in her final years. Montalcini swore by the stuff, and even at her hundredth birthday every account of her behavior fawns over her incredible mental acuity, vivacious energy, and motivation. She was a remarkable person even in her twilight years and I wouldn't discount her use of NGF as playing a key role in her maintenance of such high standards of performance in spite of her age.

A couple of guys on reddit have sourced it and done the same thing, and noticed improved cognitive function. When used as eye drops, they had better vision, when used as nose drops - better smell.

TL;DR Put Jewish brain water in eyes if you wanna be smart

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: berlin.1969, Chadeep, PrisonMike and 34 others
Where can I get this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, loromate, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, poloralf, Deleted member 9699 and 28 others
Where can I get this
you can get it at any scientific supplier, but you'll need to pretend to be an academic. but i know some other things that could be better than ngf, might make a thread on legit iqmaxxing soon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, EdwardCullen, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
you can get it at any scientific supplier, but you'll need to pretend to be an academic. but i know some other things that could be better than ngf, might make a thread on legit iqmaxxing soon
I need to inject iq so tag me in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
will use ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Shit if I was dumb and low inhib I might try it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Need2Ascend, BlindMaxxer and 1 other person
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD FUCK THIS SHIT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, LastHopeForNorman, Strafe and 14 others
tag me in next thread o wise one

• +1
IGF2 increase NGF or is one

NGF is supposed to be like HGH for the brain. Many nootropics and brain-boosting supplements work by increasing the secretion of NGF in the body.

NGF is supposed to be like HGH for the brain. Many nootropics and brain-boosting supplements work by increasing the secretion of NGF in the body.
BDNF is also an important one and there are nootropics that can increase NGF and BDNF and other neurotrophic growth factors, but idk if they are more effective than just using the pure growth factor itself.

• +1
No NGF for your nose, Rabbi

• JFL
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
Big [ISPOILER]Nose [/ISPOILER]if Jew

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
tag me if u find bhai dead serious

Where can I get this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and W0KESTMOTHF
yes, go ahead and put nerve growth factor from mice into your eyes

• +1

Fuck and this actually increases iq right?

• +1
Nerve growth factor, NGF for short, is a soluble protein that is secreted by various tissues in the body, and it promotes the growth of nerve cell processes and survival of neurons. It is the first of a class of molecules known as neurotrophins which are very important for the development and function of the nervous system.

NGF was discovered by Rita Levi-Montalcini an Italian, Jewish young doctor. She used NGF eye drops daily, and lived to 103. Her brain was really sharp, even in her final years. Montalcini swore by the stuff, and even at her hundredth birthday every account of her behavior fawns over her incredible mental acuity, vivacious energy, and motivation. She was a remarkable person even in her twilight years and I wouldn't discount her use of NGF as playing a key role in her maintenance of such high standards of performance in spite of her age.

A couple of guys on reddit have sourced it and done the same thing, and noticed improved cognitive function. When used as eye drops, they had better vision, when used as nose drops - better smell.

Could you a dick size max8ng guide

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and johncruz12345
Tag me bro

Fuck and this actually increases iq right?
possibly? i'd say with confidence that it prevents neurodegeneration. i am working on iqmaxxing however, there's a lot more factors to be aware about than just NGF.

Could you a dick size max8ng guide
i'm looking into it but near the bottom of my research priorities tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles
don't igf-1 literally grow your brain?

yes, go ahead and put nerve growth factor from mice into your eyes

possibly? i'd say with confidence that it prevents neurodegeneration. i am working on iqmaxxing however, there's a lot more factors to be aware about than just NGF.

i'm looking into it but near the bottom of my research priorities tbh

Iq and dick size is very important bro

Iq and dick size is very important bro
Yeah but my priorities currently are pheno, face bones, height, the athleticisim (ACTN3) and IQ

Yeah but my priorities currently are pheno, face bones, height, the athleticisim (ACTN3) and IQ

87AA723B D11A 49CC 8F3F C9B80E13AA03

The dick is the most valuable

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
tbh. but there are some better alternatives. stay tuned for my megathread on all the good ones tbhtbh.
tag me in your megathread bhai

• +1
what are the side effects tho

• +1
And where can you get it?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
tbh. but there are some better alternatives. stay tuned for my megathread on all the good ones tbhtbh.
bro you just rescue me because im low iq monkey

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
what are the side effects tho
none really. i don't know much about ngf specifically but with the god tier nootropics im researching, the only sides are fatigue and sometimes inflammation. fatigue is just because your brain is doing a lot more than it usually does, and inflammation doesn't happen much, but its easy to manage - if you are feeling brain fog, come off it for a few days, or take something that manages inflammation.

And where can you get it?
this is hard to get, but i got some sources for the nootropics coming up in my next thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and BigBiceps

GIVE ME THIS ASAP

• +1
Can I get a tag in that, will come in clutch with a love it react

• +1
Reactions: bossman
none really. i don't know much about ngf specifically but with the god tier nootropics im researching, the only sides are fatigue and sometimes inflammation. fatigue is just because your brain is doing a lot more than it usually does, and inflammation doesn't happen much, but its easy to manage - if you are feeling brain fog, come off it for a few days, or take something that manages inflammation.

this is hard to get, but i got some sources for the nootropics coming up in my next thread
MAKE THIS THREAD ASAP

• +1

you cant iqmaxx

Tag me in next thread bhai

wtf if anyone can just iqmaxx that means ricecels like me literally have nothing left to live for anymore you are an asshole man go kill yourself :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

BDNF overexpression in the brain may be a factor in Autism;

you may be literally going to induce the exact same condition you're running away from

• +1