Jewish vs Palestinian Stacy

Gus17

Gus17

Zephir

I’m not usally into middle eastern people but the Palestinian is actually kinda pretty. Who mogs?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, DelonLover1999 and 2 others

I’m not usally into middle eastern people but the Palestinian is actually kinda pretty. Who mogs?

Are you asking between the fake blonde and second woman?

Bro is that even a question, I was mirin the second woman's jaw, cheekbones and skin.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Bushman and bishōnenmaxxer
Blonde bitch has colouring halo
That Fatima has jaw halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person

Bro is that even a question, I was mirin the second woman's jaw, cheekbones and skin.
The blonde is pretty when wearing fakeup
IMG 1249

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
the Joo is right. The Palestinian swarthoids turned the land to a certified shithole

Arabs always talking the most smack from their nice car in America/Europea . Go back to fuckistan then bitch where this nigga will rape ur ass

IMG 2260

Last edited:
women vocal about politics or social issues are extremely unattractive.

both are therefore subhumans (personality-wise)

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 32410

both are therefore subhumans
It’s cuz they’re just mouthpieces nothing going on behind those eyes

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Neither are Stacies but the Israeli woman fogs.

the blonde is achingly beautiful. the arab is hot, no doubt, but just that boring, clinical attractiveness that you retards fawn over

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 32410

both are therefore subhumans (personality-wise)
nah. the first girl is mocking reddit-tier social takes, which makes her hot as fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
nah. the first girl is mocking reddit-tier social takes, which makes her hot as fuck
cant relate

when I hear women talk about politics at all I am extremely turned off. I can't take them seriously

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 44730 and Krakowski

The second woman fogs the first one. The first person is merely a fake blonde, and it's so poorly done that the roots of her hair show. The second woman has more favorable bone structure, even though her makeup enhances her complexion.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane, Deleted member 44730 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Muh Jews aren’t aryans @ReadBooksEveryday

Btw I was approached by a hot slutty Palestinian girl this halloweekend lol and she was simping for me I could’ve never imagined it was a miracle from Yahweh I was gonna make a thread tbh @Manchild

Wanted to shout free israel when I was with her

🇮🇱1488 🇮🇱

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Muh Jews aren’t aryans @ReadBooksEveryday

Btw I was approached by a hot slutty Palestinian girl this halloweekend lol and she was simping for me I could’ve never imagined it was a miracle from Yahweh I was gonna make a thread tbh @Manchild

Wanted to shout free israel when I was with her

🇮🇱1488 🇮🇱
Nice larp cigan serb dog

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580
Nice larp cigan serb dog
On my mom I was approached by a hot Palestinian lol she was with her male cousins and she was making out in front of them

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 18522
On my mom I was approached by a hot Palestinian lol she was with her male cousins and she was making out in front of them
did you fuck?

also giga cringe how slutty arabs in the usa/canada are, but at least they're not tribal like the ones in usa. the sisters and brothers are united in being whores for bbc/white girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
did you fuck?

also giga cringe how slutty arabs in the usa/canada are, but at least they're not tribal like the ones in usa. the sisters and brothers are united in being whores for bbc/white girls
No I didn’t but I’m talking to her on snap and she’s down to meet this Friday so I might fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

where's the Palestinian Stacy

No I didn’t but I’m talking to her on snap and she’s down to meet this Friday so I might fuck
send her pics inshallah

muzzie or christian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The second woman fogs the first one. The first person is merely a fake blonde, and it's so poorly done that the roots of her hair show. The second woman has more favorable bone structure, even though her makeup enhances her complexion.
I think her bone structure’s are somewhat comparable. Second one has better zygos for sure, tho.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and emeraldglass
send her pics inshallah

muzzie or christian
I don’t have her pic her names basic common arab name so can’t find her insta … but I think Muslim from her name + 2 of her cousins were very brown Muslim looking… 1 was blue eyed tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’ll try taking her pic when I’m with her this weekend

• +1

Pump and dump first and second is a queen tbh based

second one fogs to oblivion

• +1
second one fogs.shes very pretty and exotic.her almond eyes are gorgeous.

do jews want us to believe theyre anything but white colonizers looking like that?niggas yall white people on middle eastern peoples land

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
only pathetic pale face worshippers would say the israeli fogged

Ooh look, two middle-class American women with an opinion.

:Comfy:

her butt hole is pink

i'm getting a custom almond eyed arab sex ai robot when it comes out holy shit arab and mestiza fog

Arab looks like some ghetto mexican bitch