Which of these (geographical) groups has the highest predisposition to narcissism?

Which of these groups has the highest predisposition to narcissism?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This is assuming a genetic predisposition (for both sexes). Explain your vote.

Last edited:
Tf is an ameridenian?

West European because they’re been exposed to secularism the longest.

How does that correlate with narcissistic predisposition?
Dark triad individuals get ahead in secular societies which allows them to gain high status positions and prestigious jobs. Which allows them to outbreed more altruistic people over time.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Dark triad individuals get ahead in secular societies which allows them to gain high status positions and prestigious jobs. Which allows them to outbreed more altruistic people over time.
Maybe but this happens in religious societies as well considering that religion is means of establishing a societal power gradient.

probably equal across the board

Care to explain your votes?
  • Amerindian​

Votes: 16.3%
    • wificonnector
  • West European​

Votes: 743.8%
    • nerdycomrade
    • KING REIDYZ
    • inferiorpispot234
    • slop slinger
    • Aetheling of Rome
    • GabachoCopium
    • 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
  • East European​

Votes: 00.0%
  • Middle East/North African​

Votes: 318.8%
    • StrangerDanger
    • Reckless Turtle
    • vaseqmoherad
  • Sub-Saharan African​

Votes: 212.5%
    • SupremeDream
    • Deleted member 21898
  • Central Asian (including Caucasus)​

• East/Southeast Asian​

• South Asian​

Votes: 16.3%
    • Xangsane
  • Native Oceanic​

• Jewish diaspora​

Votes: 212.5%
    • aspiringexcel
    • Napoleon de Geso

This is assuming a genetic predisposition (for both sexes). Explain your vote.
Definitely the Jewish and by extension Israeli population. They own everything. Plus Israelis took over a county despite being vastly outnumbered. In a way, their narcissism is deserved. They started from the bottom and now they’re there.

Definitely the Jewish and by extension Israeli population. They own everything. Plus Israelis took over a county despite being vastly outnumbered. In a way, their narcissism is deserved. They started from the bottom and now they’re there.
None of the Jews I've known seemed very delusional, which is a component of narcissism.

Well, I define narcissism as thinking highly of one’s self.
The normal term doesn't indicate delusion.
Narcissism is a self-centered personality style characterized as having an excessive preoccupation with oneself and one's own needs, often at the expense of others.[1][2]

Narcissism exists on a continuum that ranges from normal to abnormal personality expression.[3] While many psychologists believe that a moderate degree of narcissism is normal and healthy in humans, there are also more extreme forms, observable particularly in people who are excessively self-absorbed, or who have a mental illness like narcissistic personality disorder (NPD), where the narcissistic tendency has become pathological.[3][4]

The "personality disorder" does, however.
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a life-long pattern of:

The normal term doesn't indicate delusion.

The "personality disorder" does, however.
Then what term is there for someone who thinks highly of himself?

Then what term is there for someone who thinks highly of himself?
Narcissism. Again, the personality disorder is meant to indicate increased delusion, apparently.

Narcissism. Again, the personality disorder is meant to indicate increased delusion, apparently.
Right. Well I mean without delusion, because they are in their right to think highly of themselves.

Right. Well I mean without delusion, because they are in their right to think highly of themselves.
Would you still choose Jews if you had to factor in delusion?

Which group would replace them in that case?
West Asians. I’ll change my vote accordingly. Turks for instance see themselves as “the protectors of Islam.” Arabs for instance see themselves as the “true representatives of Islam.” So I will go with those.

West Asians. I’ll change my vote accordingly. Turks for instance see themselves as “the protectors of Islam.” Arabs for instance see themselves as the “true representatives of Islam.” So I will go with those.
Ll Cool J Interest GIF by CBS