jews are from all phenotypes and backgrounds

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
and whatever they are I'm an anti. Except I will still pray to Gandy pre surgery. @personalityinkwell @Weed @theREALbleachcel @TraumatisedOgre @CopeKilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 6164 and NormieWithBigPP
I know someone who is a quarter Jew and the rest English/Polish/German. He doesn't display any Jew physical characteristics at all, although his brothers do. OP is right; they hide among us.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Subhuman trash, diggbicc and 1 other person
I know someone who is a quarter Jew and the rest English/Polish/German. He doesn't display any Jew physical characteristics at all, although his brothers do. OP is right; they hide among us.
True different tribes that’s why I suppose

but it’s obvious sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Im half jewish lithuanian, 1/4 jewish ukrainian and 1/4 christian russian ama.

Im half jewish lithuanian, 1/4 jewish ukrainian and 1/4 christian russian ama.
I’m 75% kike but I still hate them. Are you a chadstein or kikecel

I’m 75% kike but I still hate them. Are you a chadstein or kikecel
I also have problem with large percentage of jews (american liberal faggot jews, hardeim) it what it is bro
Only thing jewish about my is bolbous nose

I also have problem with large percentage of jews (american liberal faggot jews, hardeim) it what it is bro
Only thing jewish about my is bolbous nose
Same bro and these soy fags are SILENT on what kike land is doing to Palestine. How tall are you? I’ve heard that kikes are manlets before

Same bro and these soy fags are SILENT on what kike land is doing to Palestine. How tall are you? I’ve heard that kikes are manlets before
6 ft. My father is a 5ft8 manlet though i lucked out.
I dont care what they do to arabs im racist as fuck towards them let the strong win i want to pass for WASP

6 ft. My father is a 5ft8 manlet though i lucked out.
I dont care what they do to arabs im racist as fuck towards them let the strong win i want to pass for WASP
Yea I’m around your height. I just think kikes are hypocrites. They support isreal but freak the fuck out when a pig kills a nig nog. I mean isreali soldiers kill unarmed sandcels all the time and the Jew media never calls them out.

Yea I’m around your height. I just think kikes are hypocrites. They support isreal but freak the fuck out when a pig kills a nig nog. I mean isreali soldiers kill unarmed sandcels all the time and the Jew media never calls them out.
It is what it is bro. Who cares really

It is what it is bro. Who cares really
Yea idk I’m just ugly so kikes bully me so I don’t like them. Are you chad stein? Or a kikecel?

Lmao what bro.
Im a kikecel tbh
I’ve noticed through my life that jews treat me worse I’m average than goyim. I think it’s because our people are gynocentric so naturally they hate kikecels

I’ve noticed through my life that jews treat me worse I’m average than goyim. I think it’s because our people are gynocentric so naturally they hate kikecels
Nah definitly in your head. Did you see the average ashekenazi they look like inbread rats

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Nah definitly in your head. Did you see the average ashekenazi they look like inbread rats
True, which is why it is even more hypocritical. Fuck my maxilla needs to move forward