Jews are getting called out by the mainstream for possibly the first time since WW2

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've literally never seen this happen before. It's like after the whole Hamas/Israel drama, the Jews are suddenly going out of their way to expose their influence by doubling down on criticism from leftist movements. You literally got far-left idiots like Greta Thunberg getting canceled for expressing support for Palestine which is causing the establishment powers to go into total damage-control mode. Ditto for other far-left groups like BLM.

This whole clusterfuck has done more to expose Jewish power than any other event I can think about.

Before this happened, you never saw normies, let alone leftists, openly talk about 'Jewish/Zionist influence in the media', but now tons of people are doing this.

(((They))) are finally getting exposed :feelsgood:

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, LongForgotten, arabcelxxx and 14 others
Screenshot 2023 10 22 213120

BLM Opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, arabcelxxx, Yuya Moggershima and 21 others
They support Gaza city not palestine.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
They’re exposing themselves they control the media dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, datboijj, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Hamas doesn't exist. Mossad agents playing a role so they have an excuse to genocide the Palestinian civilians.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 42009, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Then you've had your eyes closed every time Israel has gone into/bombed Gaza.
No, this is different.

Leftist idiots have always virtue signaled by supporting Palestine, but in the USA it's not common for mainstream leftist organizations, or any mainstream organizations, to just openly bash Israel like this. It probably came as a nasty surprise to them when the Jews dropped their hammer on them.

but in the USA it's not common for mainstream leftist organizations, or any mainstream organizations, to just openly bash Israel like this.
You don't even live in the USA. This isn't happening.

the pendulum is going to swing the other way around, this goes in cycles.

Luckily Iran nukes Tel aviv and we get rif of them once and for all

Jews have no power

I've literally never seen this happen before. It's like after the whole Hamas/Israel drama, the Jews are suddenly going out of their way to expose their influence by doubling down on criticism from leftist movements. You literally got far-left idiots like Greta Thunberg getting canceled for expressing support for Palestine which is causing the establishment powers to go into total damage-control mode. Ditto for other far-left groups like BLM.

This whole clusterfuck has done more to expose Jewish power than any other event I can think about.

Before this happened, you never saw normies, let alone leftists, openly talk about 'Jewish/Zionist influence in the media', but now tons of people are doing this.

(((They))) are finally getting exposed :feelsgood:

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg
Yeah it is weird honestly... Its almost like they are trying to make it obvious. A lot of normies are realizing that conservatives and a lot of liberal groups serve the same interest group

The mossad knew what would happen. This is all part of the plan. Right on schedule.

Yes. What's preventing you from proving your point with a concrete example?
Already did when I pointed out that far-left organizations like BLM are getting canceled.

Already did when I pointed out that far-left organizations like BLM are getting canceled.
Which contradicts your point because BLM wasn't supporting Israel.

What the fuck are you talking about? I said BLM got canceled for being AGAINST Israel.
No, they got "canceled" for allegedly supporting Hamas' attack.

YikYak all the mfs do is talk about palestine

those vids of rabbis saying absolutely insane shit like that you should kill children and spare no one or that goyim are destined to be slaves etc are the best kikepilling material ever