Jews are now serving as paypigs to Chad Aryans

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
"During my time using encrypted social media apps like telegram, I've noticed several disturbing trends and subcultures developing in the White dissident community. Things I never would have imagined like 09A Satanists larpers, Jewish Azovite doxxers, nonwhites larping as Aryans to groom and blackmail teenage girls, etc. But one subculture that should be listed in this bag of bad eggs that no one seems to talk about, is the deranged subculture of paypigs; more specifically homosexual paypigs that target leaders in the White dissident community (not just honest donors who get called paypigs). To date I've come across three of these weirdos who are allegedly a part of this deranged subculture of faggot "finsubs" or "payfags" who find chad Aryans online and offer to pay them money, 'supposedly' with no strings attached.

I've personally been contacted by and heard stories of these weirdos, claiming they simply want to help the White dissident movement, and feel some sense of gratification by paying penance for their crime of being a homosexual, some are even nonwhites who claim to worship Aryans as superior. But all of the ones I've encountered seem to only go after guys in the movement with powerful physiques and an online following, which to me indicates either they are lusting after them or want to compromise them in some way. After studying this phenomenon, and discussing it with my brothers, I can argue that there is never just free money from a faggot paypig, there is always a price to pay, and if you take their money you are simply playing into their deranged fetish. Some 'leaders' in the movement are so dependent on payfag money that they will become very defensive about it being brought up. No amount of rationalizing it as just 'free' funding from some silly faggot makes it okay. I caution anyone who is approached by these weirdos to block them and report their accounts, put them on your fedban lists, etc. DO NOT take their money. I've seen them lurking on the rosters in some very popular groups and interacting as if they are one of us. For all we know they could be feds collecting intel, or antifa collecting hit piece material, blackmailers, etc. At the very least it's a dangerous game, at worst it's trading your dignity for a price.

I've been very disappointed to discover how widespread this phenomenon is, and how some very well known 'leaders' and e-celebs in the movement are almost entirely funded by faggot paypigs, one in particular even has a JEWISH faggot that has given tens of thousands of dollars (yearly) to this well known personality and his associates, who many of you have a lot of respect for. Guys that you would never imagine or suspect engaging in this practice have embraced it without scruples, and operate with impunity in the movement without actually working jobs to support themselves. I won't name any names because I'm not so petty that I want to destroy anyone working for the race and I understand how free money is a temptation that is easy to fall for. But I want this to make them think about what they are engaging in. I've also seen how these faggots will manipulate White dissidents to compete for the money, essentially pitting them against each other for faggot pay. It's truly disturbing and pathetic to see an Aryan man rely on fetish money as a primary source of income instead of actual work. The Church of Aryanity will be the first to disavow this practice in the movement and anyone who engages in it from here on out. We don't need paypigs to succeed, and we don't need to trade our dignity for easy money from freaks or subversives."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aesthetic beauty and 6ft4
just some faggot exposing his inner most desires in a fanfic online

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Fiqh

Faggots who take the Jews sheckles deserve their heads chopped off, vid below relevant, ts

We really have no idea about how many influental figures in certain spheres are compromised with Jews ready to release faggy videos of them at any point if they go against their wishes

nonwhites larping as Aryans to groom and blackmail teenage girls"
I need to kill them
There are actually teenage girls in theses scenes though and not all are brainwashed left wing sluts?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Source: /b/