Jews are smart because God needed literate and intelligent people to reveal Himself through

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Jews were a means to an end. They are the group of people chosen to kick start the process of the revelation of God to the world. That does not mean that they are the exclusive chosen people but rather, they were chosen as intermediaries. Unfortunately they rejected God when He revealed Himself in the flesh as the divine messiah—Jesus Christ.

With that as the pretext, I believe Jews were granted a special and exceptional privilege by God of being quite intelligent considering that God is not going to reveal Himself to illiterate and low IQ apes with no written language.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and BrahminBoss
There is no revelation

No chosen people, nada , nothing

Your schizo tendencies have resulted in you flipping the cause and effect. Jews being intelligent is what allows them run the grift of being "God's chosen people."

Your schizo tendencies have resulted in you flipping the cause and effect. Jews being intelligent is what allows them run the grift of being "God's chosen people."
Yes I agree. They took that title and ran with it, not spending a second understanding what it means. Jews genuinely believe they have a monopoly on God which is sheer insanity. Their intelligence has been their biggest gift from God and simultaneously their biggest downfall to themselves. For shame

Yes I agree. They took that title and ran with it, not spending a second understanding what it means. Jews genuinely believe they have a monopoly on God which is sheer insanity. Their intelligence has been their biggest gift from God and simultaneously their biggest downfall to themselves. For shame
No. Wealthy Jews understand what it means. Again, your schizo tendencies are interfering with your judgment. Religion always has been a grift, but Jews have typically been the best at exploiting it (since Judaism has existed).

The Edomites aka Jews have an IQ of 92 in accordance with world data. That's only 7 points higher than the American niggers.