Jews disprove the blackpill/lookspill

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
If the best looking people won in life then how come the world is controlled by 5'7 greasy ugly men?

Where are the blonde chads at in the Elite? If the best looking people always won/succeeded this would be the case. The world is controlled by a bunch of ugly nerds and technocrats not chads.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16369 and 11 others
Well, shit, I really didn't think about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, datboijj and Deleted member 11126
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
If the best looking people won in life then how come the world is controlled by 5'7 greasy ugly men?

Where are the blonde chads at in the Elite? If the best looking people always won/succeeded this would be the case. The world is controlled by a bunch of ugly nerds and technocrats not chads.
Those greasy men ain't fucking supermodels and having beautiful life experiences

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and disillusioned
Bill Gates got bullied by jocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and 2 others
Those greasy men ain't fucking supermodels and having beautiful life experiences
Why fuck supermodels when you have 1000 White jbs on an island? They all have at least 50 sex slaves under 16 at any given time

Jews do control the world but Jews are spiritually broken people and can't enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 21620
Why fuck supermodels when you have 1000 White jbs on an island? They all have at least 50 sex slaves under 16 at any given time
He was a exceptional case
Most Jews are like mark cuckberdg stuck with old hags or low tier beckys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and 1 other person
The blackpill and it's community in the 21st century is the culmination of 77 years of active post-ww2 Jewish propaganda and control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and JBcollector
He was a exceptional case
Most Jews are like mark cuckberdg stuck with old hags or low tier beckys
Do you really think anyone worth more then a certain amount plays by our rules? Yeah they have marriages but they can join clubs and fuck thousands of girls a year if they wanted.

They just have wives on paper mostly its political or just a cover to seem normal.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Do you really think anyone worth more then a certain amount plays by our rules? Yeah they have marriages but they can join clubs and fuck thousands of girls a year if they wanted.

They just have wives on paper mostly its political or just a cover to seem normal.
In the age of me too Twitter and social media I don't think so

Alll a product of Jews themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
The blackpill and it's community in the 21st century is the culmination of 77 years of active post-ww2 Jewish propaganda and control
This post was a bit hyperbolic ofc the blackpill still applies. But my point was you can be very successful despite the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Dunkelheit
In the age of me too Twitter and social media I don't think so

Alll a product of Jews themselves
They have an entire industry around this with don't ask don't tell policies. Quite a lot of successful people were on that island I assume it doubles as insurance.

The Elite get black mail on eachother so no one goes rogue and they get access to all this crazy stuff.

They have an entire industry around this with don't ask don't tell policies. Quite a lot of successful people were on that island I assume it doubles as insurance.

The Elite get black mail on eachother so no one goes rogue and they get access to all this crazy stuff.
What black mail do they have on
Young women tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
This post was a bit hyperbolic ofc the blackpill still applies. But my point was you can be very successful despite the blackpill.
no one ever says u cant be successful if ur not gl
so u just made urself seem like a retard while trying to seem wise

no one ever says u cant be successful if ur not gl
so u just made urself seem like a retard while trying to seem wise
People all the time say you need to be gl to succeed in life. To gain power money and status people say you have to be chad all the time.

Its more then just money its power and status too.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
What black mail do they have on
Young women tho

A lot are MK Ultra victim sex slaves. I'm sure they kill a lot of them afterwards.

Yeah you have low profile cases like Harvey Weinstein but I'm sure he either did something to piss them off or he got caught in such an obvious way.

Same thing with Epstein he had too much dirt on him so they had to throw him under the bus. They do occasionally sacrifice people. Its similar to most criminal groups every now and then someone gets caught too much and they have to sacrifice that person.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and CFW432
People all the time say you need to be gl to succeed in life. To gain power money and status people say you have to be chad all the time.

Its more then just money its power and status too.
yes, if you want to become an actor or a famous is singer and you dont have wealthy parents who know people then yes u need to be a
chad.
If you want to start a business you are unable to nowdays because every sector is well established and almost impossible to break in
but yes if u have turbo high iq then u can still moneymaxx but it will be significantly easier if u were a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
Jews tend to be pretty goodloocking tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 11126

I see hot Jewish foids here and a lot of subhuman incels.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 11126
yes, if you want to become an actor or a famous is singer and you dont have wealthy parents who know people then yes u need to be a
chad.
If you want to start a business you are unable to nowdays because every sector is well established and almost impossible to break in
but yes if u have turbo high iq then u can still moneymaxx but it will be significantly easier if u were a chad.
I think if your willing to play ball with powerful people you can make a ton of money. But at the end of the day you are still a puppet a much more powerful puppet but still a puppet

Because it's not only looks that matter, also status and money....
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
*Ashkenazi jews that look more euro than stereotypically Jewish you mean
Yes cause they have a mix of European and Middle Eastern features. Israelis are also regarded as one of the
best looking ethnicities.

Attractive men are too busy with parties, girlfriends, hookups, concerts, prom, high school football games, crashing at friend houses, driving out of state to cool places, doing cool shit, truly living out their adolescence/youth to the fullest and taking their oneitis virginity as she whispered I love you in their ear. Only the introverted subhumans that are high iq because genetics and how much time they spend thinking in solitude about how everything works and studycelling and workcelling own the world.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, copemaxxeer and BoneDensity
Attractive men are too busy with parties, girlfriends, hookups, concerts, prom, high school football games, crashing at friend houses, driving out of state to cool places, doing cool shit, truly living out their adolescence/youth to the fullest and taking their oneitis virginity as she whispered I love you in their ear. Only the introverted subhumans that are high iq because genetics and how much time they spend thinking in solitude about how everything works and studycelling and workcelling own the world.
True, it's difficult for chads to achieve intelectual greatness with how easy life is for them

bro how are u 16 too much knowledge for your age
i will spam this on all discords

Last edited:
Jews are generally not seen as highly attractive. They tend to marry average looking women.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
*Ashkenazi jews that look more euro than stereotypically Jewish you mean
Ashkenazi Jews look worse than the full blooded Jews tbh. A rare instance of darker skin looking better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, CFW432 and GuyFromSingapore
Ashkenazi Jews look worse than the full blooded Jews tbh. A rare instance of darker skin looking better
What a fucking joke 😂😂😂 Mizrahi look like Arabs because they essentially are Arabs. Ashkenazi literally have euro admixture which makes them look whiter.

What a fucking joke 😂😂😂 Mizrahi look like Arabs because they essentially are Arabs. Ashkenazi literally have euro admixture which makes them look whiter.
Yeah and ashkenazi look like utter shit. Beady eyes, hooked nose, nigger hair, short etc. mizrahi just look like regular deathnics

Attachments

• main-qimg-f9ee4a9b8fc7ab244bb3391818a9d549-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-f9ee4a9b8fc7ab244bb3391818a9d549-lq.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Mila-Kunis-Beautiful-and-Hot-Jewish-Women.jpg
    Mila-Kunis-Beautiful-and-Hot-Jewish-Women.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-ebb31a582ace2664059ff2af6111788c-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-ebb31a582ace2664059ff2af6111788c-lq.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-7babfe7aa9f08e4c55df5f95ef950c56-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-7babfe7aa9f08e4c55df5f95ef950c56-lq.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
most mizrahmin are basically ethnics though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369