🇮🇱 Jews hate Jews 🇮🇱 - allow that to simmer in your mind before clicking for the meaty treat

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
More Jews hate Jews than any other race of people. FACT!

jews GIF

People claimed Jews were behind Hamas attacking Israel. Correct! And incorrect.

Howard Stern Radio GIF by HULU

Was Jesus a Jew? Were the ones who ordered his death not Jews?

Jews hate Jews but usually, when they attack, it's through dialogue. Film. Books. Talk shows. Political realm. Business. But sometimes, aggressive and surreptitious... like Oct 7. Pretty sneaky, sis!

emmy rossum good luck GIF by Showtime

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and LancasteR
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I know, right? These filthy subhuman gentiles lack understanding of Jew-on-Jew hate. They see it in light of supremacy and bigotry. But in reality, it's just disfavoring the other's agenda. For example. A group of Jews might approach another group and say, "Shalom! We're behind Hamas and have plans on attacking Israel but using a retired Hollywood set our wittle buddy J.J. Abrams suggested. Are you in?" The other group shakes their heads <--- Jew-on-Jew hate begins.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I know, right? These filthy subhuman gentiles lack understanding of Jew-on-Jew hate. They see it in light of supremacy and bigotry. But in reality, it's just disfavoring the other's agenda. For example. A group of Jews might approach another group and say, "Shalom! We're behind Hamas and have plans on attacking Israel but using a retired Hollywood set our wittle buddy J.J. Abrams suggested. Are you in?" The other group shakes their heads <--- Jew-on-Jew hate begins.
Wickedness knows no Race or nationality

• +1
They‘re afraid of "daa evil joos"
They should be and I don't blame them for not commenting. If they say something the bra cups disagree with, ugh, I wouldn't want to be in their sandals. And I understand Muslims are quiet like a mouse. They rather not be the next Gaza.

• +1
They should be and I don't blame them for not commenting. If they say something the bra cups disagree with, ugh, I wouldn't want to be in their sandals. And I understand Muslims are quiet like a mouse. They rather not be the next Gaza.
Do you think america will let Israel fully exterminate Gaza? Or will soon someone step in and end this pointless conflict?

Do you think america will let Israel fully exterminate Gaza? Or will soon someone step in and end this pointless conflict?
Never. The Temple Mount must be rebuilt. But first things first. Gotta get rid of Islam's dogs.

• Woah
Never. The Temple Mount must be rebuilt. But first things first. Gotta get rid of Islam's dogs.
Damn you‘re right. Almost forgot about the red heifers these days. How soon do you think they‘ll seize it Next year?

• Hmm...
You have jews and JEWS. Real Jews are anti-Zionist and religious. The false Jews believe that being Jewish just means being born to a Jewish mother. They are seculair and degenerate. Of course, true Jews would despise people who use their identity to commit genocide, pedophilia, and attempt to gain global power.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
Damn you‘re right. Almost forgot about the red heifers these days. How soon do you think they‘ll seize it Next year?
No idea. Since Muslims are giving Israel too much shit and not wanting to let it go, it's taking longer than it should. Regardless, Islam is over. The longer they hold on the West Bank and Gaza, the more of them will perish.

But the "Turn Muslim men into trannies" narrative was pretty clever, ngl. The Free Palestine protestors are mostly trannies. Brutal. So that image of a rainbow man dressed like a woman crying for mercy for Muslims and for people to leave "them" alone in a child's mind, wow! What an impression, ngl. Makes me jelly just thinking about it. Why someone like me couldn't think that one up? Bravo, The Cervix State.

You have jews and JEWS. Real Jews are anti-Zionist and religious. The false Jews believe that being Jewish just means being born to a Jewish mother. They are seculair and degenerate. Of course, true Jews would despise people who use their identity to commit genocide, pedophilia, and attempt to gain global power.
But many born in Israel consider themselves Jews. And they disagree with prejudice against "our" Jews in America and the ones in charge of their nation. But most of Israel is just like San Fransico, London, and Paris. Lots of cultures and lots of litter.

• +1
  • +1
Is this somekind of swingerclub I‘ll never heard of before?
Ahh yes they‘re all in a club and I (thankfully) ain‘t in it.
It's the deepest state of the Clownverse. You have the Deep State. The Deeper State. The "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State. And last, the most suspicious and darkest one of all — The Cervix State.

• JFL
It's the deepest state of the Deep State universe. You have the Deep State. The Deeper State. The "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State. And last, the most suspicious and darkest one of all — The Cervix State.
I captured footage of one of their secret meetings
Bbc Two Comedy GIF by BBC

Last edited:
  • +1
I captured footage of one of their secret meetings
Bbc Two Comedy GIF by BBC
look up kumail nanjiani GIF by NRDC

Subliminal messaging.

The Cervix State was only recently erected from The "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State. Someone decided to go deeper, thus causing the short-lived Too Deep State. Because of that, created The Cervix State. But some today, still refer to those few as the Too Deep State.

• Woah
look up kumail nanjiani GIF by NRDC

Subliminal messaging.

The Cervix State was only recently erected from The "Oh, Yeah, Right There" State. Someone decided to go deeper, thus causing the short-lived Too Deep State. Because of that, created The Cervix State. But some today, still refer to those few as the Too Deep State.
Nah you got my brain going like this with those analogies:
IMG 7720

IMG 7721

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, NoReedemingFeature, Chadeep and 2 others
I hate the fact that my tax money goes to these people

• Hmm...
I hate the fact that my tax money goes to these people
Where else is it going to go? To better our nation, stop crimes, bring in more jobs (no one wants to work,) fix the people in this nation?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte and NoReedemingFeature
If a white guy says he hates black people. He's a racist, right? But another white guy says not only he hates black people, but he'll kill one. And so he does.

Which one is the bigger racist?

If a Gentile says, "I hate Jews." He's a racist. But a Jew says, "I hate Gentiles and other Jews so much, I'll kill one of them." And so he kills a Jew using Gentiles as his executioner.

Which one is the bigger racist against Jews?

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte