Jews have promoted weed to all low iqcels to make you all even dumber

ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER

ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER

Banned
Most here are teenagers. I have v important news. Don’t do drugs like weed. The Jews promote the weed to make the young population dumber as fuck and drop down to the level of beastiality.

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Ruby, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Rezultat iskanja slik za brainlet

• +1
Reactions: spark
Well said

• +1
Reactions: ALLAHAKBAR F22BOMBER
JFL
on the serious note, getting high with your buddies is one of the best things ngl
Yeah because your brain turn into a stupid and soon transform into animalistic levels but the Jew dogs have planned that shit all along. They are v smart.

Yeah because your brain turn into a stupid and soon transform into animalistic levels but the Jew dogs have planned that shit all along. They are v smart.
nigga I sometimes smoke weed before exams

Most here are teenagers. I have v important news. Don’t do drugs like weed. The Jews promote the weed to make the young population dumber as fuck and drop down to the level of beastiality.
reading this while smoking a joint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
The Jews promote the weed to make the young population dumber as fuck and drop down to the level of beastiality.

Now I know what I can proudly scream out loud word for word in class when my classmates pressure me once more to take weed.

It's going to be so epic!!

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby
ChJibloWkAApp2N

No weed for your face

Now I know what I can proudly scream out loud word for word in class when my classmates pressure me once more to take weed.

It's going to be so epic!!
Weed makes you fuck dogs

What will we do today Joos? What we do everyday Pinky, try and take over the world.