Jews raid a Mohammeden temple

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

I have my issue with Islam but this is evil beyond belief I don’t even think Muslims do this often when they attack other people (other than pagans I suppose)

These Jews believe that Muslims and they follow the “same god” so this makes it that much worse considering they think they both follow Allah.

@MaghrebGator @SecularIslamist @shia.jihadist @Gengar why do they do this when Jews and Muslims think they have the same god?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, SecularIslamist, jué and 1 other person
Honestly what ever happened to going out with a bang, fags just pull out their phones nowadays, dont even fight for their home
this shit is so cucked i dont even feel bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort, Mandibular, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Honestly what ever happened to going out with a bang, fags just pull out their phones nowadays, dont even fight for their home
nigger wants them to fight a well equipped modern military

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: totalynotme and Carbine
nigger wants them to fight a well equipped modern military
Muslims have been turned into peace pushing fags by their favorite semitic tale allah nigger. tyol your just another coomer from mumbai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Mandibular, Shahnameh and 2 others
Muslims have been turned into peace pushing fags by their favorite semitic tale allah nigger. tyol your just another coomer from mumbai
i can tell your sitting somewhere in a peaceful country nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: totalynotme and Carbine
They also completely destroyed the third oldest church in the world that was located in Gaza

Funny how Palestinians left it intact for thousands of years but Israelis destroyed it within the first 2 months of entering Gaza

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, totalynotme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
By the way that is the same mosque in which this happened

"On February 25, 1994, Goldstein dressed in an Israeli military uniform, entered a mosque in the Cave of the Patriarchs and opened fire on the 800 Palestinian Muslim worshippers praying there during the month of Ramadan killing 29 and wounding 125 worshippers, until he was beaten to death by survivors.

Goldstein's gravesite became a pilgrimage site for Jewish extremists."

Israeli National Security Minister, Ben Gvir, had a poster on his office of Baruch Goldstein, the perpetrator of the massacre

"Prior to entering the Knesset, Otzma Yehudit party leader and current Israeli Minister for National Security Itamar Ben-Gvir displayed a portrait of Goldstein in his living room."

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Didn’t you know mohammedens only have strength against liberalised cumskin Christian’s.

My tribe we literally hunt mohammedens and put their heads on Pikes for fun :lul: those mohammedens think they are bad we fuck them up and remind them of their place they thought we were like these white people who just cry and are soft faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Carbine
That mosque was built on sacred Jewish land.
According to the Abrahamic religions, the cave and adjoining field were purchased by Abraham as a burial plot.
Bruh I’m aware that the cult of Mohammed is a fictitious conspiracy I don’t need you to tell me this lol. Mo mo just wanted to have part of the “holy” land because it made him feel more legitimate.

But the fact remains why are the J00 Viking raiding the Mohammeden temple don’t they claim to believe in the same god ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
that belongs to them like everything on this Earth

that belongs to them like everything on this Earth
Don’t make me go Shia Jihadi on you, Hamish my name is Zarar Ibn Abdullah and I’m the slayer of the Pale face Jew ALLAHU ACKBAR NIGGER ILL TAKE ISREAL AND FUCK IT

Bruh I’m aware that the cult of Mohammed is a fictitious conspiracy I don’t need you to tell me this lol. Mo mo just wanted to have part of the “holy” land because it made him feel more legitimate.

But the fact remains why are the J00 Viking raiding the Mohammeden temple don’t they claim to believe in the same god ?
Because Abraham himself bought that land, Jews consider it their property...

Did you mean a mosque/masjid?

Didn't understand a single word😂

Didn’t you know mohammedens only have strength against liberalised cumskin Christian’s.

My tribe we literally hunt mohammedens and put their heads on Pikes for fun :lul: those mohammedens think they are bad we fuck them up and remind them of their place they thought we were like these white people who just cry and are soft faggots
In what language are you talking

Can you shut up

Didn't understand a single word😂
Translation; Muslim men have accepted oppression willingly for so long I view them as "peace pushers" or males whom will not defend themselves or their land.

Secondly; I was referring to the Quran & Allah, both are portions of Muslim belief as "Semitic Tales" meaning I believe it to be made up by Jewish persons.

Finally; The last line is just an insult meaning; Take your own life you are just another Indian male who cannot remove his hand from his genitals whom derives from a poor country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and totalynotme
Translation; Muslim men have accepted oppression willingly for so long I view them as "peace pushers" or males whom will not defend themselves or their land.

Secondly; I was referring to the Quran & Allah, both are portions of Muslim belief as "Semitic Tales" meaning I believe it to be made up by Jewish persons.

Finally; The last line is just an insult meaning; Take your own life you are just another Indian male who cannot remove his hand from his genitals whom derives from a poor country.
They did not they do terrorism ever Heard of islamic state and hamas

And the second is your own belive i don't Care , and nobody does
The third is expected from people like you

In what language are you talking
English nigga. Don’t come crying to me cos I exposed your death cult getting bodied and raided by the other death cult.

Best thing is to sit back and watch the two OPs kill each other

Didn't understand a letter
Anyways , Tell me when you learn how to speak. Your'e Talking more than a woman and not dating a sigle thing.

its called a masjid mate

Muslims feared the true pagans and bargained with them when they could. Israel be the new Norsemen, descended from germanic roots.

How you have been ? Do you recognise me ? Came back here after a long time.
IDF soldiers are females are all Chad's and stacys, they all have robust jawlines, women are all 5'9 meanwhile all men are 6 feet tall, nora argamani is 5'9 meanwhile the guys who captured her are all manlets at 5'4, now joos will mog goyims even in looks.

They just wanna bully them Palestinians. :ogre: