Jews will elect their messiah Trump,then ((((the 7 year tribulation)))begins,escape now!

yandex99

yandex99

Zephir
in that time period 2/3 of humanity will be wiped out.the jews see AI androids as the 'people'that will replace us.they also plan to cannibilize us all.Jews see Gentile Blood as sacred meals to consume.

I think the best thing right now is to move to the Amazon and find like-minded off grid people that you can form bonds with for mutual support.Learn to live off the land.

500 Million have already died from the vaccine,and I didn't know indians from the subcontinent will be erased as a race alongside whites,since they administered more than 1 billion doses of Astrazeneca clot Shots over there.

It seems one of the few peoples that will be left will be Amazonian Indigenous people,seek companionship with them and assimilate into their ways and you will be fine.

I would say also the congo jungle,but there is a Civil War there.Congolese people are also somewhat Xenophobic.Congolese women can be goodlooking with nice builds though.I don't want to go to the congo though.

Christopher Jon bjerknes told me about this from his vids,and NaturalNews.com also talks about the next 6 years as being the culling phase.The' truthers' who are on jew pay-rolls refer to this as 'WEF agenda 2030'.

Now is NOT the time to live in cosmopolitan countries with highly mechanized ways of existance,that's just asking for surveillance and Tyranny.

It's now or you die from the NWO.

Incredible aerial view of the Sani Lodge in the Ecuadorian Amazon

Something Like that is what is good to invest in.it costs little money.you can get a residential permit in ecuador for 20k,and spend another 20k on going off grid for good.

work two jobs if needed.your life depends on it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock
It will be an entirely new figure not trump lol

I would say also the congo jungle,but there is a Civil War there.Congolese people are also somewhat Xenophobic.Congolese women can be goodlooking with nice builds though.I don't want to go to the congo though.
I was thinking about moving to the russian wilderness

I was thinking about moving to the russian wilderness
Putin is chabad lubavitch and a bolshevik.

The soviet union never collapsed,they just pretended they did to fool the west.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and NoReedemingFeature
Putin is chabad lubavitch and a bolshevik.

The soviet union never collapsed,they just pretended they did to fool the west.
I know the country is shit, I just like the vast unexplored wilderness they offer

OP is one of the worst posters on this forum

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Hardrada
Welcome to my ignore-list

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada and soulless_npc
It seems one of the few peoples that will be left will be Amazonian Indigenous people,seek companionship with them and assimilate into their ways and you will be fine.
If they able to kill everyone why would they keep them alive

If they able to kill everyone why would they keep them alive
2/3rds is a kabbalistic number.It represents adam and eve,with 1/3 being the union of adam and eve before adam sinned which is an androgyne.

1/3 will be left.

but they will be slaves.

thats why you go to the remote jungles.you go off-grid now.

2/3rds is a kabbalistic number.It represents adam and eve,with 1/3 being the union of adam and eve before adam sinned which is an androgyne.

1/3 will be left.

but they will be slaves.

thats why you go to the remote jungles.you go off-grid now.
Based on what

Users who are viewing this thread

Back