JFL 6'2-6'3 isn't that tall

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
i was visiting my family and i knew one of my relatives was 6'2. I didn't even notice she was taller than me until I took pictures with her. I'm 5'11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Diarrhoea, zub111 and 2 others
Very relatable.

Average female height in India is 6'2, over for you if you're below 7ft.

Also
What do you think?
Picsart 24 05 21 20 21 44 566

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, plukee, alriodai and 4 others
A 2-3 inch height difference isn't that large. All depends on perspective.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Diarrhoea and nathan
3 inches is totally noticeable what are you on op?

3 inches is totally noticeable what are you on op?

it was noticeable from the pictures but irl i didnt notice she was taller than me

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Of course, average height in punjabi Is 6'3".

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Of course, average height in punjabi Is 6'3".

i meant if you're 5'11-6'0 they're not going to be really heightmogging you

5-6 inches is when its a brutal heightmog

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea

Just because you don't perceive It It doesn't mean other people won't see that you're notably shorter. Only a Better frame can offset a 3 inches heightmog

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Eternal_
Just because you don't perceive It It doesn't mean other people won't see that you're notably shorter. Only a Better frame can offset a 3 inches heightmog

only psl autists think like this

• JFL
6’2 isn’t that tall but ID say 6’2 is where tall starts tbh. Average height for athlete though

Holy shit this forums retarded sometimes @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer
An inch to these inbred Indians is actually 0.5cm at this point 5 -6 inches is nearly a whole fucking head taller 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and BrahminBoss
You’re out of your mind if you don’t think that’s a big difference. My dad is 6’0 and I’m 2.5” taller than him and I tower over him.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and the BULL
6’2 isn’t that tall but ID say 6’2 is where tall starts tbh. Average height for athlete though
i would put it at 6'1, even 5'11 heightmogs a good amount of guys, 6'1-6'2 usually ends up being the tallest person in a room since 6'3+ is a rarity outside maybe the netherlands but even northern europe has a lot of short immigrants now

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
You’re out of your mind if you don’t think that’s a big difference. My dad is 6’0 and I’m 2.5” taller than him and I tower over him.
i dont believe either of those measurements are true, everyone on this forum claims to be 6'2

i dont believe either of those measurements are true, everyone on this forum claims to be 6'2
I don’t care if you don’t believe it! LOL

I’m 6’4 and my friend is like 6’7-6’8 and i feel like a midget when I’m around him

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I’m 6’4 and my friend is like 6’7-6’8 and i feel like a midget when I’m around him
im 7ft too and my 7'1 friend brutally deathmogs me

i would put it at 6'1, even 5'11 heightmogs a good amount of guys, 6'1-6'2 usually ends up being the tallest person in a room since 6'3+ is a rarity outside maybe the netherlands but even northern europe has a lot of short immigrants now
Depends where? Around Zoomers or younger folk it’ll be different. Around boomers or certain ethnics ofc at 5’11 we’ll probably be considered tall

Holy shit this forums retarded sometimes @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer
An inch to these inbred Indians is actually 0.5cm at this point 5 -6 inches is nearly a whole fucking head taller 🤦‍♂️
indians

• +1