Jfl @ any faggot twinks and fat lards here hating on gymcelling

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Even if it doesn't get you sex with women (which it often does help with) the benefits outweigh any issues whatsoever. Getting more respect by other men and being able to beat the fuck out of punks who try to test you and you feel more energetic.

Fuck all tall punks who be against that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, DidntRead, Deleted member 7580 and 29 others
A tall lanket would beat up a roided manlet with ease

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, SoyGune, Deleted member 1849 and 15 others
Actually it does get you laid. It’s the reason why all muscular men that I know have girlfriends or wives.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 5634, Basedtheticz and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Basedtheticz, MentalistKebab and 7 others
I actually dont mind them hating on gymcelling. Think about it. The more people cope with muh no gymcelling. The more reason to do it since you have less competition. Also respect from men= bigger social circel= sex with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Deleted member 5634, Alexanderr and 7 others
from what I've seen I start to believe gymmaxxing can improve your smv significantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and .*my*.
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspieSavage, ectodgk and Deleted member 2621
if youre short as fuck youll never get respect regardless of gymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, SoyGune, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Said the skinny bitch who’s never picked up a weight.
Keep projecting you utter abomination. Take that rage and implement it into your future relationships instead

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
plus being gymcelled being able to fight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and WadlowMaxxing
from what I've seen I start to believe gymmaxxing can improve your smv significantly
“A real man.” What can you picture when your read that? Do you picture a weak, hunched over beta low T pussy? Or do you picture a muscular, good posture, confident kind of guy? All women want a real man, and the words “a real man” are associated with muscles, whether you like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and sandcelmuttcel
Not at all. Muscle mogs everything and that wasn't even the point of this thread. Are you never gonna do your best on soccer either because there's always gonna be people with better predisposition like Messi or Ronaldo?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Mouthbreath, .*my*. and 1 other person
Of course it fucking does nigga muscles are 1 of the most dimorphic features in the human species.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Deleted member 7098 and sandcelmuttcel
“A real man.” What can you picture when your read that? Do you picture a weak, hunched over beta low T pussy? Or do you picture a muscular, good posture, confident kind of guy? All women want a real man, and the words “a real man” are associated with muscles, whether you like it or not.
and height

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Keep projecting you utter abomination. Take that rage and implement it into your future relationships instead
You’re just trying to find an excuse not to lift because your short. Or you’re trying to find an excuse not to lift because you’re tall already so what’s the point. Either way, pick up some weights and stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Fahkumram and Deleted member 685
Just pick extremes theory

And a gymcelled short guy will get more respect than a 40 kg skinny one. Next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*.

Even more respect than a 5’11 twig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
nah not necessarily. a 5ft10 fit agile person with long arms can easily beat up a tall lanket. I've seen it with my own eyes in highschool

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
The fact 15 yo teenagers here are even still arguing about it not being true shows me enough

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and .*my*.
Fighting technique without strength and muscle is useless
His username says it all. Weight is incredibly important in fighting. It’s almost all that matters.

• +1
His username says it all. Weight is incredibly important in fighting. It’s almost all that matters.
Exactly as a matter of fact when you see fights it's almost always the guy with the most muscle that wins. That's why so many fighters do extreme weight cutting by losing the water instead of actual muscle to reach the exact weight

Attachments

• AEA62BA4-E49C-46F1-BE07-97D1B200FD2D.jpeg
    AEA62BA4-E49C-46F1-BE07-97D1B200FD2D.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 45
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
You’re just trying to find an excuse not to lift because your short. Or you’re trying to find an excuse not to lift because you’re tall already so what’s the point. Either way, pick up some weights and stop coping.
Nigga who the fuck said I don't lift? I'm 6'1 and I'm stating the importance of height in dominance

These spergs have no idea how fighting works lmao (you're right)
That means alot coming from studyhacks (a guy with the bitchiest voicesl I've ever heard and has probably never been in a fight)

You've obviously never fought in your entire life you hungarian bitch. Watch the Dutch skyscraper's last fight to see how wrong you are. Ur a moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Inscol and Deleted member 7776
These spergs have no idea how fighting works lmao (you're right)
When I was 16 I was 6’1 and my friend was 5’5. I always kicked his ass so easily it’s not even funny.

Actually that was a joke. He was that one who kicked my ass. I was 125 pounds and he was like 130. Weight matters more than height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 4797
When I was 16 I was 6’1 and my friend was 5’5. I always kicked his ass so easily it’s not even funny.

Actually that was a joke. He was that one who kicked my ass. I was 125 pounds and he was like 130. Weight matters more than height.
Let the morons cope, they've probably never fought in their entire life and base their opinion off of shitty yt faceandlms videos

• +1
That means alot coming from studyhacks (a guy with the bitchiest voicesl I've ever heard and has probably never been in a fight)

You've obviously never fought in your entire life you hungarian bitch. Watch the Dutch skyscraper's last fight to see how wrong you are. Ur a moron
JFL imagine STILL believing I'm him lmao It's over for your IQ my nigga

nah the short guy would just look comical

Just wanna remind everyone that OP is a 120 lb twink

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4430
nah the short guy would just look comical
@IwantToLooksMaxx get a load of this moron, absolutely pessimistic no matter what. I've seen dozens of short guys ascend with working out

• JFL
@IwantToLooksMaxx get a load of this moron, absolutely pessimistic no matter what. I've seen dozens of short guys ascend with working out
nice to see some manlets coping hard

nice to see some manlets coping hard
suck my dick nigga im 6ft and 6'2 in shoes, i just realize a 5'8 guy could beat the shit out of me if he's a fighter and has a shitton more muscle

suck my dick nigga im 6ft and 6'2 in shoes, i just realize a 5'8 guy could beat the shit out of me if he's a fighter and has a shitton more muscle
if that can happen then youre a pussy that cant defend himself

Stfu coping tallcel cuck
taller people have longer wingspan, longer legs and longer torso youll be a joke if you lose to a manlet

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber

He was thick boned and had more muscle while you were a skinny twink with thin bones and 0 muscle imagen being 54 kg at 6'1 minimum should be 65-70 at that height

• JFL
  • +1
He was thick boned and had more muscle while you were a skinny twink with thin bones and 0 muscle imagen being 54 kg at 6'1 minimum should be 65-70 at that height
But his bones were thin actually. 6.5” probably

Lifting weights is fun but it never got me laid and I'm still a KHHV to this day.

Its still a good cope/hobby though and good for health.

Nah, def not from women, but men will respect you
And i've experienced it from first hand

• +1
Lifting weights is fun but it never got me laid and I'm still a KHHV to this day.

Its still a good cope/hobby though and good for health.
What does your physique look like? Post pics.