JFL aren't using drugs to increase productivity and live a better life

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Another one of my "JFL if you aren't using" drug series.
READ WELL: YOU'RE LOSING YOUR TIME. 99% of guys believe in this bullshit of "but muhh healthy sleeping schedule!! THE DOCTOR SAID-" JFLLL Most sucessful people are sleeping 4~6 hours a day. And that's the reason they're sucessful, you gotta stay productive 100% of the time.
Most of my friends study all day and that's all they, meanwhile I can study and get laid, how do I get the time? Sleeping less and studying less because I'm using drugs.
"but muhh healthy expectancy" WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU'RE BASICALLY DEAD, so you're not living longer, you're just saving time for when you're older.
So do you wanna use the time when you are younger or older? Don't be a bluepilled cuck and start understanding PRI-ORITI-ES
FIRST RULE: DON'T USE POT OR ALCOHOL, THAT DECREASES YOUR PRODUCTIVITY.
SECOND RULE: DON'T USE COCAINE, COS YOU GET ADDICTED.
THIRD RULE: START SLOW
So what drugs do I use? Well if you're a beginner I suggest termogenics, then move up to adderall and other anfetamines. If you really want the kick you gotta sniff it.
I swear to god you'll get more motivation than any fucking "motivational" bluepilled book could ever give you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: manletofpeace81, mewcoper, poloralf and 4 others
retard

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Norwooder, Schönling and 10 others
Low iq thread tbh.
Ignored all the side effects

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, gymcelalpha, Deleted member 5048 and 8 others
I have been using ritalin for months, it does work.

• +1
Reactions: improover
READ WELL: YOU'RE LOSING YOUR TIME. 99% of guys believe in this bullshit of "but muhh healthy sleeping schedule!! THE DOCTOR SAID-" JFLLL Most sucessful people are sleeping 4~6 hours a day. And that's the reason they're sucessful, you gotta stay productive 100% of the time.
Most of my friends study all day and that's all they, meanwhile I can study and get laid, how do I get the time? Sleeping less and studying less because I'm using drugs.
"but muhh healthy expectancy" WHILE YOU SLEEP YOU'RE BASICALLY DEAD, so you're not living longer, you're just saving time for when you're older.
So do you wanna use the time when you are younger or older? Don't be a bluepilled cuck and start understanding PRI-ORITI-ES
So what drugs do I use? Well if you're a beginner I suggest termogenics, then move up to adderall and other anfetamines. If you really want the kick you gotta sniff it.
I swear to god you'll get more motivation than any fucking "motivational" bluepilled book could ever give you.
Might as well snort menth instead of aderall

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
There are cases and cases but I like the idea of promoting high productivity, anti rotting behaviour.

Yeah sleep 4 to 6 hours and have fun with your collagen later

That's why you're just scraping the bottom of the barrel. That's why you'll never be at the top of the hierarchy.

giphy.gif

Lol at this retardation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and maxmendietta
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81 and PubertyMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back