JFL at all the bluepillers

bigjuicy

bigjuicy

Gold

look at some of the comments:

its all personality, thats why you’re single op!

dress well, shower, be kind!

women are often attracted to confidence! 🤣

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18325 and 4 others
What drags a lot of men into bluepill is the fact that they do not accept the fact they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 2729, racoon4 and 8 others
What drags a lot of men into bluepill is the fact that they do not accept the fact they are ugly
foids also virtue signaling and lying that all you need is confidence đź’€and the sad part is, 99% of people would believe it even though its all looks

• +1
Reactions: racoon4 and subhuman incel
Honestly I prefer bluepillers to redpillers these days

Atleast bluepill is just a nice comforting lie you tell yourslef that could be picked apart with about 5 seconds of logical thinking

Redpillers do all sorts of retarded copes and mental gymnastics to try and push their world view.

'get your money right bro'
'get jacked bro'
'get on your purpose bro'

Theres a video where incel TV absolutely evisecerates redpill copers (AMS in this case) and its one of the funniest and most based 20 minute videos ive ever seen in my life.

I think what it is about redpillers I despise so much is that they think theyre based while in reality theyre just as big of copers as bluepillers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and bigjuicy
its all personality, thats why you’re single op!

dress well, shower, be kind!

women are often attracted to confidence!
I think people writing this when asked by legit Sub-5s SHOULD GO TO PRISON for 15 years, without the right for parole. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
Honestly I prefer bluepillers to redpillers these days

Atleast bluepill is just a nice comforting lie you tell yourslef that could be picked apart with about 5 seconds of logical thinking

Redpillers do all sorts of retarded copes and mental gymnastics to try and push their world view.

'get your money right bro'
'get jacked bro'
'get on your purpose bro'

Theres a video where incel TV absolutely evisecerates redpill copers (AMS in this case) and its one of the funniest and most based 20 minute videos ive ever seen in my life.

I think what it is about redpillers I despise so much is that they think theyre based while in reality theyre just as big of copers as bluepillers
"Just watch that Tate guy bro" meanwhile the dude's the biggest autist I've seen in a long while

IMG 20220603 212009

netflix antonio GIF

Yes gurl that probably helps OPs problem

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, ifyouwannabemylover, Cidre enjoyer and 3 others
keep them bluepilled, les competition for us

Exactly. Most people have trouble accepting they are fat (no visible abs) or need to put some muscle mass in the gym to see their abs, which are things that are mostly free and non invasive, because they just require effort and discipline. This small task alone makes them go into panic mode. Just imagine the thought of having not one, but many invasive surgeries. We are talking about bimax, rhinoplasty, midface and jaw implants, hair transplant, palate widening...things that really change your appeareance. I'm not exaggerating thinking that 9999/10000 people would just develop BDD and rot at home instead of researching properly and doing surgery to ascend, giving that many of them have huge trouble accepting to lose some weight. They can also continue to be delusional and lie to themselves with copes, which is the most conforting option but the one that makes no difference.

Ascension to Chad level is just for a select few. Only for those that are smart, mentally strong, wealthy and lucky enough to do it correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, thereallegend, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
"Just watch that Tate guy bro" meanwhile the dude's the biggest autist I've seen in a long while
Tate is also a massive fucking coper who just betabuxxing for EE gold diggers thinking that makes him a chad.

I also say him in an interview with someone on youtube talking about male purpose and becoming a high value guy and he literally said the sentence 'as a man it doesnt matter if youre born good looking' then went on to say because tis all about creating your value blah blah blah whereas women are just born pretty

Turned the video of that very moment and immediately dismissed any advice he gives on any topic whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, bigjuicy and NegativeNorwood
Exactly. Most people have trouble accepting they are fat (no visible abs) or need to put some muscle mass in the gym to see their abs, which are things that are mostly free and non invasive, because they just require effort and discipline. This small task alone makes them go into panic mode. Just imagine the thought of having not one, but many invasive surgeries. We are talking about bimax, rhinoplasty, midface and jaw implants, hair transplant, palate widening...things that really change your appeareance. I'm not exaggerating thinking that 9999/10000 people would just develop BDD and rot at home instead of researching properly and doing surgery to ascend, giving that many of them have huge trouble accepting to lose some weight. They can also continue to be delusional and lie to themselves with copes, which is the most conforting option but the one that makes no difference.

Ascension to Chad level is just for a select few. Only for those that are smart, mentally strong, wealthy and lucky enough to do it correctly.
Tbf while I always did the softmaxxing it did take me fucking years to accept I needed invasive surgery to looksmax- not that the softmaxxing I did was ineffective, I probably ascended like 0.5 PSL overall.

But im basically softmaxxed now and facing a choice between coping with my current looks level or going the invasive surgery route to try and ascend further

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, bigjuicy, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
who fucking cares, its a dog eat dog world
i dont give a single fuck about his problems, in fact i hope he keeps coping so i have less competition

I couldn't handle 1 minute of him. Dude just goes to third world countries to find gold diggers like @DoctorLooksmax said. He says "I only date 10s", which for him is any woman that has a 4/10 face and is not a landwhale.
He is the prime example of being cringe and overconfident, dude needs 20mm bimax advancement and 10mm chin height to look human yet thinks he is hot shit due to buying a plane ticket to some third world country where having 1000$ makes you top 1% financially. Even more lame is the large amount of dudes that geniunely believe in him and buy his stuff.
I understand how some women hate men thanks to people like him, I legit can't stand that clown.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 3946
yes its hard to accept the fact you are genetically inferior. been there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: playboicarti, bigjuicy and Deleted member 16380
who fucking cares, its a dog eat dog world
i dont give a single fuck about his problems, in fact i hope he keeps coping so i have less competition
Come Here Dr Evil GIF

:feelshehe:

Tbf while I always did the softmaxxing it did take me fucking years to accept I needed invasive surgery to looksmax- not that the softmaxxing I did was ineffective, I probably ascended like 0.5 PSL overall.

But im basically softmaxxed now and facing a choice between coping with my current looks level or going the invasive surgery route to try and ascend further

I understand you brother.
I'm softmaxxing currently, lost 30 pounds in 4 months and need to lose another 15-20 for that 10-12% body fat with visible abs. Currently doing more softmaxxes like eyebrow and eyelash serums and starting skincare. I plan to be my best possible version before hardmaxxing.

My whole life I knew something was "not completely ok" with my face, and when I found this website and Lookism, it took me months to accept that I would need invasive surgery. It was harsh, but necessary because once I finish (if no complications arise and everything goes as planned) I will be truly happy with myself. I'm a confident guy, I just don't like my normie face as it is (narrow palate, narrow jaw, nasolabial folds/undereye hollows, bad nose). This site help me to identificate my failos and how to fix them/narrowing which surgeons are good to consult. But I understand that the process is too harsh and many people will break mentally instead of accepting reality and trying to improve.

It's your decision to do surgery or not, but at least you are being the best version of yourself in any possible scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16380

i swear looksmaxxers have steel nerves. normies would go crazy if they suddenly internalized blackpill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16380 and NegativeNorwood
i swear looksmaxxers have steel nerves. normies would go crazy if they suddenly internalized blackpill.
No screw that...

Someone needs to go to work to the office, drive busses, and be that Indian 5'4 janitor guy...:feelsrope:
Who would clean the streets if everyone did LL and became 5'10 :feelshehe:

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
you don't slip into inceldom. inceldom slips into you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, lepo2317 and Deleted member 16380

Ezgifcom gif maker

"You're the wrong type of confident bro..."

Redditors gaslighting tactics evolving fast.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17430, lepo2317 and 3 others