Jfl at anyone who falls for "Scottrg" trading results

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
Screenshot 2024 06 26 180403

So apparently this kid lives in Germany, speaks Polish, but the broker he uses (Forex City) is based in Iraq. Makes sense, jfl.
Here's information on the broker he uses, it has a 1.46/10 rating :lul:

Not to mention that he can't even decide on his age:

@Scottrg to prove that your account isn't a demo account, show us the server that you trade on, and also the main account page.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Manletmachine, LowTierVitoBss and 18 others
Happy to be proven wrong if he posts actual solid proof that his account isn't a demo.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Jova, poopoohead and 2 others
again you nigga?, u like being my fan:lul:

Bro responded to my post in less than a minute, I know you're sat in your mudhut sweating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Manletmachine, Awan and 14 others
@coisbhai he's copying signals from telegram and using them on his demo account.

• WTF
Reactions: coisbhai
Look for stronger proofs and stronger arguments while i enjoy my life to the fullest

Attachments

• C8E5C513-6D20-42B0-88F0-ABA6F78A060B.jpeg
    C8E5C513-6D20-42B0-88F0-ABA6F78A060B.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2312.jpeg
    IMG_2312.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 0
@coisbhai said he's legit unless... He's cois alt acc :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coisbhai and ascension
all you did is wasted time for nothing and you only prove that you are jealous and fucking broke forever, sitting in school like this like a fucking loser

Attachments

• IMG_2311.jpeg
    IMG_2311.jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Btw what all you can do is :aheago: my dick because all you posted is water:lul:

Look for stronger proofs and stronger arguments while i enjoy my life to the fullest

ForexCity has 2 servers, one demo, one Live. Proves nothing boyo.

Not to mention you only have 13k there :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
the people who fall for this retard deserve it he even types/acts like third worlders

• +1
Reactions: watah, futureashtray, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
ForexCity has 2 servers, one demo, one Live. Proves nothing boyo.

Not to mention you only have 13k there :lul:
that the message where you need to activate your brain brother:feelsyay:, Yes i only have 13k because i did withdraw like yesterday and i started with 3k again

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and ascension
that the message where you need to activate your brain brother:feelsyay:, Yes i only have 13k because i did withdraw like yesterday and i started with 3k again
1- im still waiting for proof that the signal’s arent mine

2- that you proof that my acc is demo, because i did basically what you wanted lol

1- im still waiting for proof that the signal’s arent mine

2- that you proof that my acc is demo, because i did basically what you wanted lol

please screen record your bank + app and include this thread in it with no cuts ty

• +1
Reactions: ascension
you were replying pretty quickly before I posted that I hope you can find a bank that looks legit enough for your fake funds
theres something like family helping, if u know what family is

proved this poor retard is scamming with one post to anyone reading this Be careful who you trust with your money. The people endorsing this faggot are all in on it; he can't even show me his bank the 2018 forex scam in 2024 is insane.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, Tyler x Durden, Jova and 1 other person
proved this poor retard is scamming with one post to anyone reading this Be careful who you trust with your money. The people endorsing this faggot are all in on it; he can't even show me his bank the 2018 forex scam in 2024 is insane.
Nigga what:lul: i literally showed you everything

Nigga what:lul: i literally showed you everything

user has 6 figures in funds but cannot tell the difference between banks and holding companies used to trade actual retarded subhuman

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, IAMNOTANINCEL and Jova
let me know when you can show an actual bank instead of scamming these incels poor faggot
:lul::lul::lul: Nigga i can’t believe that theres alot of fucking losers like you who did nothing in life

user has 6 figures in funds but cannot tell the difference between banks and holding companies used to trade actual retarded subhuman
if u would have a little of iq the age that im the bank would inform the police iqless faggot:lul:

if u would have a little of iq the age that im the bank would inform the police iqless faggot:lul:

LMAOOO inform the police about what???

you clearly state you "withdrew" funds

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova and ascension
Nigga, Young age 600k in regular bank = Bank inform police? use your fucking brain
And you wouldn’t even admit this shit because you are fucking loser that wont accept that someone’s better than you

Just use 1st rule of PSL here - assume everyone is Indian until proven otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Marsiere214, futureashtray and 7 others
LMAOOO inform the police about what???
Nigga brainless i can’t anymore, if u do quick money + young age and you gonna withdraw in normal bank 600k just like this, ofc the bank will get suspicious, and will inform the police use your fucking brain

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nigga, Young age 600k in regular bank = Bank inform police? use your fucking brain

you clearly dont have 600k you were asking an incel forum how to manage OF girls just 2 days ago you indian + you have not shown any sufficient evidence for any of your claims (cant even show something simple like a bank account) I've realised theres a lot of retards on here just larping funds you're probably the most obvious one

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, IAMNOTANINCEL and N1666
Nigga brainless i can’t anymore, if u do quick money + young age and you gonna withdraw in normal bank 600k just like this, ofc the bank will get suspicious, and will inform the police use your fucking brain

this excuse is absolutely baseless and retarded the bank would ask you for the source of funds and you would just supply them with the transactions on your forex account not everyone on here is retarded

That Webull screen means nothing - "virtual position" could literally be a paper options trade

Show us on webull where it shows your full account size

• +1
you clearly dont have 600k you were asking an incel forum how to manage OF girls just 2 days ago you indian + you have not shown any sufficient evidence for any of your claims (cant even show something simple like a bank account) I've realised theres a lot of retards on here just larping funds you're probably the most obvious one
Nigga what the fuck does have 600k to do with asking about "onlyfans management" i wanted more details abput the fucking buisness, I literally did everything sent vid, proofed that my acc isnt demo and yall niggas still trying to expose me without any fucking proof

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nigga what the fuck does have 600k to do with asking about "onlyfans management" i wanted more details abput the fucking buisness, I literally did everything sent vid, proofed that my acc isnt demo and yall niggas still trying to expose me without any fucking proof

I asked for you to show your bank account and you did the complete opposite arguing with me will not get you out of 3 figures you poor fuck go scam niggas on ogu

• +1
I asked for you to show your bank account and you did the complete opposite arguing with me will not get you out of 3 figures you poor fuck go scam niggas on ogu
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: read what i fucking said "underage + 600k = suspicious in the bank and police" get some iq and fuck off

user continues to show me the app "webull" not a bank account btw

"You can open a free demo account at Webull just as you would open a trading account. Fees charged by Webull are Low. Read on to see the quality of their educational materials. Visit our comprehensive Webull review for 2024 for the full scoop on their services and fees."

"Does Webull have practice mode?

Webull's Paper Trading can help all levels of traders to practice their trading skills and strategies. You can access it on all your devices. Open an account today to start practicing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back