Jfl at anyone who falls for "Scottrg" trading results

@Michael Myers don’t tell us his ip but is he parking about Germany or is it somewhere else?

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Show. the. whole. account. size.
IMG 2329

@Michael Myers don’t tell us his ip but is he parking about Germany or is it somewhere else?
OP or Scott? (Know I’m not allowed to reveal this kind of information).

• +1
user continues to show me the app "webull" not a bank account btw

"You can open a free demo account at Webull just as you would open a trading account. Fees charged by Webull are Low. Read on to see the quality of their educational materials. Visit our comprehensive Webull review for 2024 for the full scoop on their services and fees."

"Does Webull have practice mode?

Webull's Paper Trading can help all levels of traders to practice their trading skills and strategies. You can access it on all your devices. Open an account today to start practicing."
Webull app proofed again not demo

why did this kraut learn polish

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, futureashtray, Jova and 2 others
Ask your bank for receipts from the withdrawal you did yesterday

• +1
losing what you look retarded and cant show one dollar to your name

he cant do that cause the money doesnt exist
lmk❤️

Attachments

• e1fed573525b41e893ef1c4a69f57304.mp4
    2.7 MB
appreciate you proving you can larp videos too have a nice day scott/abdul
proved that none of my shit have demo and yall still like this:aheago:, but thanks ahmad i will make shit ton of money and enjoy my life while you are still like this

proved that none of my shit have demo and yall still like this:aheago:, but thanks ahmad i will make shit ton of money and enjoy my life while you are still like this

poor demo account indian sure you will

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ascension
If you want to prove you're real, just show broker statements or a receipt from the withdrawal you did yesterday

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova, piec and 2 others
@Subhuman232

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman232 and Jova
What does all this mean

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Jova and ascension
Im mad because he doesnt want to give me 1k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, letitsnow_, coisbhai and 2 others
@Subhuman232
I just gave up at talking to that nigga months ago, he wanna be so superior so bad

Honestly I've encountered this before a lot of times in discord, btw it's mostly indians that do this shit, they always want to be superior in everything even if it's larp

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHILE READING THE REPLYS IN THIS THREAD:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
only five hundrad dolla saa

• JFL
I CANT STOP LAUGHING WHILE READING THE REPLYS IN THIS THREAD:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024 06 26 194308

Every time I click on his name he's looking at this thread :lul: he's contemplating selling his mudhut and family's 1998 Fiat Punto to accumulate real funds to prove he's really making money

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, letitsnow_, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
that the message where you need to activate your brain brother:feelsyay:, Yes i only have 13k because i did withdraw like yesterday and i started with 3k again
Meeting up with a polish stacey next weekend in gdansk

Lol he also larped about his physique, used the pictures of some heavily roided guy and used his pics & said he was natty :lul::lul:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back