JFL at "Ascension Plans"

Pride

Pride

Jock
I see at least 1 new "My ascension plan" or "My looksmax plan" thread every week yet we never see results. These dumb kids who make super detailed softmax threads 100% of the time won't do what they say they will.

You think i was gonna sit on a forum and make a thread about how i AM gonna ascend? No dumby i literally just did it and then talked about the results.

TLDR STFU about your "plans" and go do something.

Pride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, aspiringexcel, wackedchives and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and LooksThinker
You need to see yourself at sub 12 body fat to see what you truly look like before you max out anything

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, wackedchives and Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, try2beme, wackedchives and 2 others
I need to wait until im 18 to start hard maxing

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
I had ascension plans too then got realitypilled

I love seeing dickheads make threads like this when hella people on here literally get surgeries

Its always the faggots who dont even do looksmazxing that run to type making fun of people with plans. I guarantee u like a quarter of the ppl i talked to on here have literally had work done or gotten major changes done to their face/body.

Just stfu rep farming faggot

Even i have work done

• +1
Reactions: Arsene and sub5c3l
I love seeing dickheads make threads like this when hella people on here literally get surgeries

Its always the faggots who dont even do looksmazxing that run to type making fun of people with plans. I guarantee u like a quarter of the ppl i talked to on here have literally had work done or gotten major changes done to their face/body.

Just stfu rep farming faggot

Even i have work done
surgeries? Where in the thread do i talk about hardmaxxing at all? Nowhere. Not once. I have been softmaxxing myself for over a year now, been blackpilled for almost 2. You got mad and typed up a storm without reading son, do better.

newcels hoping on .org just to get forced to suicide for shit ass ascension plan

Why would you get invasive surgeries if you look like a chad at low body fat
something small like eye filler could be good, but I meant softmaxxes tbh I wasnt thinking about surgery when I wrote that