JFL at “bisexual” women

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
Last friday i was hanging around with my friends and some group of artsy alt girls in a costume house party and i don’t remember why but the topic of bisexuality came out so i asked them if they were bi, literally all of them said yeah and talked about how much hotter women are than men and blah blah blah, but then i asked them if any of them have been in a relationship/fucked any woman and literally every single one of them said that they haven’t and don’t really see themselves doing it :lul:. Why tf would they consider themselves bisexual if they don’t even have fantasies of fucking a woman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15099 and n0rthface
Last friday i was hanging around with my friends and some group of artsy alt girls in a costume house party and i don’t remember why but the topic of bisexuality came out so i asked them if they were bi, literally all of them said yeah and talked about how much hotter women are than men and blah blah blah, but then i asked them if any of them have been in a relationship/fucked any woman and literally every single one of them said that they haven’t and don’t really see themselves doing it :lul:. Why tf would they consider themselves bisexual if they don’t even have fantasies of fucking a woman
Chadsexuals strike again!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and ManzareK