JFL AT CHERRY PICKING RACE COPE

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Equinox
Niggers here post “curry with white woman”, “Vietnamese with white women” , and a shit ton of cherry picking cope

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALISE BY POSTING THESE THREADS YOU ADMIT THAT ETHNIC WITH WHITE WOMEN IS RARE AF? Do you ever seen anyone feeling the need to make threads about white dude with white woman? Or even Italian dude with Swedish woman? No, because that shit is the standard couple in 99,9% of cases

You faggots cherry pick ethnic man / white woman couples from social media and you think you have a chance. NO, STICK TO YOUR FUCKING RACE, YOU DONT HAVE TO SPOIL SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
The age of the white man is over. I was born four decades too late

E3e566e9521e2771d58068e2d26e8d69

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 17791
Niggers here post “curry with white woman”, “Vietnamese with white women” , and a shit ton of cherry picking cope

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALISE BY POSTING THESE THREADS YOU ADMIT THAT ETHNIC WITH WHITE WOMEN IS RARE AF? Do you ever seen anyone feeling the need to make threads about white dude with white woman? Or even Italian dude with Swedish woman? No, because that shit is the standard couple in 99,9% of cases

You faggots cherry pick ethnic man / white woman couples from social media and you think you have a chance. NO, STICK TO YOUR FUCKING RACE, YOU DONT HAVE TO SPOIL SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL
I cry myself to sleep because I wasn't born a 5'2 Vietnamese bamboo farmer:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17791 and Idontknowlol