Jfl at Christian whores

Runawaytictac

Runawaytictac

Platinum
Was texting a girl and told her to show me her ass she starting yapping about having values and only showing her body to one man then asked her if she was a virgin she said no I just said why are you talking about this bullshit then and the whore hasn’t said anything since:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Frankiks2, noodlelover, Swarthy Knight and 8 others
you werent chad buddy
its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, noodlelover and st.hamudi but 6‘5
She sounds like a muzzie foid.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
bump, im feeling generous today

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
I know, but she sounds like a muzzie foid. They are also very hypocritical.
Every religious girl is a whore every women in general is a whore

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Sprinkles and Eternal_
Men need to start putting these bitches in their place like the good old days
I’m too much of a softie for that. Also, I had to edit your post because it promotes (()illegal activity))).

I’m too much of a softie for that. Also, I had to edit your post because it promotes (()illegal activity))).
Is this site mainstream now or some shit people used to say worse then that all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Is this site mainstream now or some shit people used to say worse then that all the time
It was always against the rules. That’s why “going ER” threads are deleted. I think it’s just a way to keep the site safe, otherwise hosts will not host us.

• +1
im thinking of converting to christianity

For what there’s no point :lul:
not for retarded faith. just the rewards that stem from it. very nt religion. i want to be a ruler one day and christianity is the perfect bastion.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dehydrated and Eternal_
Shut up faggot
Alright buddy keep praying to your Jew on a stick and get yourself a ex whore “pure” trad girl sloppy fuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Eternal_
That fucking whore

• +1
That fucking slut

• +1
Pump and dump that fucking bitch opp

Those fucking whoress , FUCKK THEM

• +1
Was texting a girl and told her to show me her ass she starting yapping about having values and only showing her body to one man then asked her if she was a virgin she said no I just said why are you talking about this bullshit then and the whore hasn’t said anything since:lul::lul:
having sex might be her past
she might have changed
sins can be forgiven
she might know better now
(not to do sins)

jk nigha she probably a whore (just for chad though)

• JFL
Christian women then:

Christian foids now jfl:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, rand anon, Debetro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mogre and Runawaytictac
Women don’t belong in the spiritual realm no matter what they do
Yep only men can be truly religious and detached from reality/worldly things.
Foids are very earthly creatures, controlled by their biology, have better instincts and are closer to animals tbh jfl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Runawaytictac and deadmanwalking
Foids are very earthly creatures, controlled by their biology, have better instincts and are closer to animals tbh jfl:lul:
They are animalistic they love animalistic men it’s better to have no morals with them or to just treat them like shit they love it fucking whores

• +1
Reactions: mogre and deadmanwalking
This is why in Vedic Hinduism (Aryan mythos and not shitskin modern Hindu) and in Sikhism, a female must reincarnate into a man and undergo another lifecycle to be able to enter the spiritual world. They had figured it out before we had

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, murdah, mogre and 1 other person
you’ll never get through to her. she believes in god in the first place she’s no stranger to cognitive dissonance

This is why in Vedic Hinduism (Aryan mythos and not shitskin modern Hindu) and in Sikhism, a female must reincarnate into a man and undergo another lifecycle to be able to enter the spiritual world. They had figured it out before we had
high iq

you’ll never get through to her. she believes in god in the first place she’s no stranger to cognitive dissonance
Yea they know what they’re doing anyways they just don’t care

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Alright buddy keep praying to your Jew on a stick and get yourself a ex whore “pure” trad girl sloppy fuck
I hope to be there on the day of judgement, as a fly on the wall when Jesus smites you down into the 7th layer of hell, like the little cuck that you are and so rightfully deserve.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and murdah
I hope to be there on the day of judgement, as a fly on the wall when Jesus smites you down into the 7th layer of hell, like the little cuck that you are and so rightfully deserve.
Yea alright you fucking faggot you’ll be smited to the depths of hell for being a homosexual faggot same for every single whore women kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
They are animalistic they love animalistic men it’s better to have no morals with them or to just treat them like shit they love it fucking whores
tbh they don't like being treated like shit (some of them do) but they are animalistic indeed

Animalistic not as in primitive or stupid, but as in self-centered (solipstistic). Not self-aware at all about why they do what they do or why they behave the way they behave. Essentially if something doesn't serve their self-interest, they aren't interested in it or oppose it if it harms their self-interest (machiavellian). They almost never have a principled position on issues, their position is based purely on self-interest. Think abortion rights. A 4-month-old human being being chopped off from a woman's womb yet foids still support it cos they wanna keep banging Chad raw without repercussions.

There's no right or wrong for women, just does something serve her or not. Hence why women aren't interested in philosophical ideas, etc. basically all philosophers were men too. It's useless for foids, cos they don't get any immediate gain from it.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature