Jfl at clav haters and dick riders

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Addy=Solution
It’s just another autist on .org and retards are riding his dick and shitting on him, who gives a fuck tbh, why can’t we all get along. We’re all non nt at heart:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, greywind, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
He’s narcy and abusive as Mod. Simple as that. I don’t even give af about the narciness either that’s not that deep but abusing mod powers is fucked up @FrameMaxxxer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, a1029, greywind and 9 others
Yeah we must unite together

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BoredPrince, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Burn him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, greywind, RichardSpencel and 5 others
keep giving him attentions and arguments will keep going
people be putting fuel on the fire this debate ab clav abusing bla bla Will never stop

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AlbinoMaxxer
keep giving him attentions and arguments will keep going
people be putting fuel on the fire this debate ab clav abusing bla bla Will never stop
As long as he has dick munchers and apologists like u his attention will never go away. U Are the problem if u think calling out foul mod behavior is an issue

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, greywind, Sprinkles and 2 others
It’s just another autist on .org and retards are riding his dick and shitting on him, who gives a fuck tbh, why can’t we all get along. We’re all non nt at heart:feelshah:
bro perma-banned behind the admins back thats why i was unbanned because he went against their authority. He keeps dodging the question because he knows this is the truth. hes a cucked faggotmaxxer that posts hella homo shit and is on a tight leash now. like the little slave he will allways will be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
🥱

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, psychomandible, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and Rhino LeFort
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
So true bhai

• +1
Idk bro Clav seems like he'd be pretty chill irl. I mean if he has guy friends IRL id think hanging out would be lit. But yeah formulating strong opinions and sentiment on a stranger that you barely interact with is weird.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, ChadOrDeath and 1 other person
I dont have a problem with him but i think people overrate his face, his appeal solely comes from his height and physique

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and AlbinoMaxxer
I dont have a problem with him but i think people overrate his face, his appeal solely comes from his height and physique
What woumd u rate him facially?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Usernames

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 12.20.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-12 at 12.20.49 AM.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
As long as he has dick munchers and apologists like u his attention will never go away. U Are the problem if u think calling out foul mod behavior is an issue
"foul mod behavior" bro who the fuck cares☠️😭 your mad he banned your friend, people here get banned everyday for the shittiest reasons and no one made this debate so long

plus dick munchers what??? I do not agree what clav doing is right but making a mess out of it is so unnecessary, because you can never win, they are mods you ain't, he can ban you right now and you cant do shit about it, is it worth risking it?
imo no, but do your thing, nothing will change if you keep complaining, we all know it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
"foul mod behavior" bro who the fuck cares☠️😭 your mad he banned your friend, people here get banned everyday for the shittiest reasons and no one made this debate so long

plus dick munchers what??? I do not agree what clav doing is right but making a mess out of it is so unnecessary, because you can never win, they are mods you ain't, he can ban you right now and you cant do shit about it, is it worth risking it?
imo no, but do your thing, nothing will change if you keep complaining, we all know it
I have a backbone. U don’t. Simple as that and ppl with ur mindset are the reason why society is as cucked and fucked as it is. Have fun going thru life letting ppl step on u at every step and turn. I’d rather fight for what I know is right then sit back and be a little cuck like u are kissing ppls asses hoping for acceptance. Ppl like u are better of dead

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent and FrameMaxxxer

honestly just say you're a cuck it would have been shorter

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tombradylover
I have a backbone. U don’t. Simple as that and ppl with ur mindset are the reason why society is as cucked and fucked as it is. Have fun going thru life letting ppl step on u at every step and turn. I’d rather fight for what I know is right then sit back and be a little cuck like u are kissing ppls asses hoping for acceptance. Ppl like u are better of dead
Alright bro
fight for an Incel forum, that for sure will help the society or make you happy😭😭☠️☠️☠️🙏🏻🙏🏻
Fight for your friend that got banned off an Incel forum because of a random guy, you are so brave!! woooow!!!

• +1
Alright bro
fight for an Incel forum, that for sure will help the society or make you happy😭😭☠️☠️☠️🙏🏻🙏🏻
Fight for your friend that got banned off an Incel forum because of a random guy, you are so brave!! woooow!!!
The guy in ur pfp would be ashamed of u. Ur not worthy of using the goat. He had balls. U don’t. Incel forum or not. It translates to IRL too and that pisses me off

• JFL
Reactions: Melly, psychomandible and NZb6Air
i’d rather fight for what I know is right
Edgy
grow up
"fight for what I know is right"
you cannot be real rn, fight in an Incel forum because your bro got banned??

• +1
The guy in ur pfp would be ashamed of u. Ur not worthy of using the goat. He had balls. U don’t. Incel forum or not. It translates to IRL too and that pisses me off
bro did not play the game, morgan is a bitch

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, omnilegent and 2 others
Edgy
grow up
"fight for what I know is right"
you cannot be real rn, fight in an Incel forum because your bro got banned??
niger ur a cuck on an incel forum that’s even worse

• +1
Reactions: FrameMaxxxer
The guy in my PFP DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IRL
it doesn't translate irl, THIS IS pointless.
I'd understand maybe it was something actually important, like a shitty example
an autistic kid got kicked out of the store, just because he is autistic, that is right, not this stupid cuck shit

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore, PeakIncels and 1 other person
niger ur a cuck on an incel forum that’s even worse
Alright bro, I'm a cuck, if you say so
keep fighting for "what's right"
maybe one day you will realize master come here, ban you insta and nobody would give a fuck, they own the forum, you don't own shit here, I acknowledge what they doing is wrong but if there was something to do, then I'd say yea go for it
but no there isn't
stop being delusional

• +1
  • JFL
what u didnt play it nigga, every decision he made was selfish af :lul:
Arthur was good but way too fucking retarded attached to loyalty never woke the fuck up and did smt against dutch, even when he clearly betrayed arthur

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
Alright bro, I'm a cuck, if you say so
keep fighting for "what's right"
maybe one day you will realize master come here, ban you insta and nobody would give a fuck, they own the forum, you don't own shit here, I acknowledge what they doing is wrong but if there was something to do, then I'd say yea go for it
but no there isn't
stop being delusional
wtf are you saying nigga, he's just trynna be funny/troll but nobody is picking up on it cause it's not funny/ is low effort

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, tombradylover, omnilegent and 1 other person
wtf are you saying nigga, he's just trynna be funny/troll but nobody is picking up on it cause it's not funny/ is low effort
man I really don't give a fuck about this whole shit, this is kids rambling type of stuff😭 I'm just responding now because I'm waiting for the bus😍
either way Arthur goated even if low iq

• +1
  • JFL

60c9ac801d734288a49079dc09afc5bd

• JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend, psychomandible, FrameMaxxxer and 2 others
We going low effort for low effort rn

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The guy in my PFP DOESN'T EVEN EXIST IRL
it doesn't translate irl, THIS IS pointless.
Your behavior probably does tho.

People when they realise they are ( almost :ogre: ) fully anonymous online they take off all masks and show their true self

However you're probably a selfish CUCK BRAINWASHED by JEWS when irl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMaxxxer, NZb6Air and tombradylover
why didn't u make him larp as claviculars alt
Not a bad idea but the mods have IPs and shit so I don’t think it woulda worked. Maybe at first tho. Ppl think it’s my alt jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and FrameMaxxxer

People when they realise they are ( almost :ogre: ) fully anonymous online they take off all masks and show their true self

u are intelligent good sir

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and omnilegent

man it's 6:44 am just get off my dick bro, I'm a cuck just because I don't want to argue with a mod for no reason
this is crazy bro
such cry ass babies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, tombradylover and omnilegent
man it's 6:44 am just get off my dick bro, I'm a cuck just because I don't want to argue with a mod for no reason
this is crazy bro
such cry ass babies
Muhhh Nigga all this is pointless yet it’s 6:44 am and ur on this shithole crying and bitching instead of doing something more productive. Take ur own advice u dummy

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
this is crazy bro
such cry ass babies
You're a cuck because you refuse to fight for what is RIGHT.

Online or irl, doesn't matter.

This is why kikes have all the power, because millions of people behaving just like you are giving power to the jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, tombradylover and PeakIncels
Muhhh Nigga all this is pointless yet it’s 6:44 am and ur on this shithole crying and bitching instead of doing something more productive. Take ur own advice u dummy
I'm waiting for the bus brother
bitching about what
?
schizo
6/10 ragebait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and tombradylover

This is why kikes have all the power, because millions of people behaving just like you are giving power to the jews.
you know what bro
I'm a cuck
you are a tiger, fight for this shitty ass ragebait or whatever bro
I'm sleepy
zzzzz

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and omnilegent

Ok I was trolling but unironically I do think the whole “it’s pointless so why even try mentality” is the reason we in this mess irl tbh. Me got numbers on these nigers and don’t use it cuz we don’t even try
I'm waiting for the bus brother
bitching about what
?
schizo
6/10 ragebait
Have a good day man. Finally u caught on to my low effort troll

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, omnilegent and PeakIncels
Gotta hand it to him tho it was like 8/10 :lul:
I was in my bag that dumfuck @NZb6Air exposed me otherwise I woulda gotten more out of it stupid niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels and NZb6Air
Gotta hand it to him tho it was like 8/10
:lul:
tbh he got me only because clav responded if I'm not wrong or js got a reaction otherwise id have believe the ragebait
it was good tho

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Ok I was trolling but unironically I do think the whole “it’s pointless so why even try mentality” is the reason we in this mess irl tbh. Me got numbers on these nigers and don’t use it cuz we don’t even try
Because of JEWS' agenda.

They pushed this shit mentality of 'muh why even try to compete if youre not 8 PSL 6'4 and rich' onto goyim so niggas become weak and depressed, making them easier to be controlled and get rid of.

Have you ever thought about why incels really exist?

When at the same time 20-30 years ago when our parents married they never really cared about looks?

It's not 'muh evolution muh superior genes' because humanity as a whole has been around on earth for around 2.4 millions years now, homo sapiens for around 300.000.

Do you really think natural selection and females' superior genes hunting wouldn't have done it's job till now?

Humanity has made it outside the earth to the outer space, yet there would still be a dispute regarding genes?

I don't think this is true.

It's all because of JEWS.

They fucked the environment

They created feminism

They inflated female hypergamy

All this shit

Jews are behind it.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Because of JEWS' agenda.

They pushed this shit mentality of 'muh why even try to compete if youre not 8 PSL 6'4 and rich' onto goyim so niggas become weak and depressed, making them easier to be controlled and get rid of.

Have you ever thought about why incels really exist?

When at the same time 20-30 years ago when our parents married they never really cared about looks?

It's not 'muh evolution muh superior genes' because humanity as a whole has been around on earth for around 2.4 millions years now, homo sapiens for around 300.000.

Do you really think natural selection and females' superior genes hunting wouldn't have done it's job till now?

Humanity has made it outside the earth to the outer space, yet there would still be a dispute regarding genes?

I don't think this is true.

It's all because of JEWS.

They fucked the environment

They created feminism

They inflated female hypergamy

All this shit

Jews are behind it.
I can’t tell if ur trolling or
Not but I honestly agree tbh no bullshit.