Jfl at ethnics moving to the west

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Your literally making so easy for white men, when your brown shitskin Muslim girls come here they will worship all white men like all other women and provide us with fuck toys and I don’t give a fuck about feminist and left women fucking the brown cunts that come here there men aren’t a threat I don’t give a fuck if my women fuck them the white race is gonna be gone soon but I’ll be dead by then

I don’t see women as anything other then sex meat and I find any race but Asian women attractive

I say let muslims come I want fuck meat and let the muslims fuck our women I honestly don’t give a fuck it’s just raising white smv worldwide

Keep breeding like animals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, MissLexotan6MG, Looks234 and 11 others
03C2A3EB 3904 44C8 A1D3 2C265F71884E

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6573, Lolcel and 16 others
The average white ‘man’ is a skinny fat subhuman or a Lanklet with 0 muscle mass. They age like shit and go bald at 15. Terrible eyesight and get cancer from staying in the sun too long

Never forget whiteboy. You are the product of Neanderthal subhumans and are predisposed to being evil. No other race on earth is as callous or physcopathic as white ‘people’

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, DharkDC, gamma and 20 others
3 2 1 and here comes some Muslim nationalist or whatever the fuck

This site makes me laugh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dnrd, goat2x, Deleted member 13994 and 6 others
Race bait threads are so 2020

Everyone sees through them now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Deleted member 13994 and 8 others
The average white ‘man’ is a skinny fat subhuman or a Lanklet with 0 muscle mass. They age like shit and go bald at 15. Terrible eyesight and get cancer from staying in the sun too long
Cope cope cope and no shit most men are ugly but your a retard to think average white men go bald at 15 I’m 17 and at in highschool and half the school is white and I can only think of one kid who is balding, Lanklet? Maybe in Europe but in Australia most men have decent frames, and the cancer thing is just oulled out of your ass

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Shrek2OnDvD
Race bait threads are so 2020
I am bored and want to cause a internet argument

I don’t have anything against ethnics personally some of my friends are black and islanders

just bored

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Cope cope cope and no shit most men are ugly but your a retard to think average white men go bald at 15 I’m 17 and at in highschool and half the school is white and I can only think of one kid who is balding, Lanklet? Maybe in Europe but in Australia most men have decent frames, and the cancer thing is just oulled out of your ass
No other race gets skin cancer from staying in the sun, meanwhile white people need sunscreen like their not humans. Imagine getting folded by the sun. Tells you everything really 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
No other race gets skin cancer from staying in the sun, meanwhile white people need sunscreen like their not humans. Imagine getting folded by the sun. Tells you everything really 😂
Aren't you pale too, shrekbro?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Shrek2OnDvD
God nerfed white people by giving them Norwood genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Looks234, Biiyo03 and 3 others
God nerfed white people by giving them Norwood genes
That is true

the things ethnics mog in is

pfl
Better balding genes
Lips
Eyebrows and lashes
And to some extent frame in Africans and polanesians

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
White props being considered non human is a major cope

all beauty standards are centred around white folks

thin noses, normal eyelids, fair skin, coloured hair eyes ect

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ShowerMaxxing
Are there many non whites in Oz?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
White props being considered non human is a major cope

all beauty standards are centred around white folks

thin noses, normal eyelids, fair skin, coloured hair eyes ect
White people travelled the world genociding, pillaging, murdering and raping like their Neanderthal subhuman ancestors. The Chinese called the white people barbarians. The Arabs called you people filthy and unhygienic, the moors of North Africa knew you were uncivilised. Europe for the past 1000 years were busy dying of the disease and fighting constant civil wars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 11675 and 2 others
Are there many non whites in Oz?
My school is a split of half, in some suburbs ethnics are the majority like 70% but in other places a minority like only 10-15% but I’m starting to see more and more even in small suburbs I’m worried soon we’ll be second citizens in our country and I won’t be able to find a job

have nothing against them tho

White people travelled the world genociding, pillaging, murdering and raping like their Neanderthal subhuman ancestors. The Chinese called the white people barbarians. The Arabs called you people filthy and unhygienic, the moors of North Africa knew you were uncivilised. Europe for the past 1000 years were busy dying of the disease and fighting constant civil wars
Yes but the thing is right, Arab’s legit went to Finland a few hindered years ago maybe like 900 and took pure east Baltic phenotype fins and took them as pets because they were very light they were kept as trophy’s

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Your literally making so easy for white men, when your brown shitskin Muslim girls come here they will worship all white men like all other women and provide us with fuck toys and I don’t give a fuck about feminist and left women fucking the brown cunts that come here there men aren’t a threat I don’t give a fuck if my women fuck them the white race is gonna be gone soon but I’ll be dead by then

I don’t see women as anything other then sex meat and I find any race but Asian women attractive

I say let muslims come I want fuck meat and let the muslims fuck our women I honestly don’t give a fuck it’s just raising white smv worldwide

We must cum together. All of us. Regardless of our indifference. And the only way for this to happen, we must have a common enemy. So it will be. We will have a common foe. Although, from their perspective, all humans are walking monkeys.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10615
5D8CC337 EAF6 46BD 9B12 E8F3B76BC451
The guy in the blueshirt is what a pure east Baltid living in Finland would of looked like, but he would of been lean withwith more defender ion and longer hair

as you can see looks exotic and good kind of

• JFL
You can have the brown women for your 'sex meat'

• JFL

Average white guy nowadays is soy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
We must cum together. All of us. Regardless of our indifference. And the only way for this to happen, we must have a common enemy. So it will be. We will have a common foe. Although, from their perspective, all humans are walking monkeys.
The common enemy is feminism. Simps m, hypergemy m, social media and shit like that

I wish there was a way to combat this but there is little to nothing we can do

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If ethnics didn’t move to the west majority of European Economies would have crashed by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Biiyo03, lutte and 2 others
Average white guy nowadays is soy tbh
Again your getting confused, yes in America, west Europe, Canada ect, but very very few men are soy boy type me. Here

the average Aussie dude is brining with t and is low inhb and doesn’t give two fucks about that type of soy stuff out there

View attachment 1183237
Never forget whiteboy. You are the product of Neanderthal subhumans and are predisposed to being evil. No other race on earth is as callous or physcopathic as white ‘people’
Avg white man height mogs avg ethnic by 5+ inches, frame mogs and NT mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
If ethnics didn’t move to the west majority of European Economies would have crashed by now
I can’t get a fucking job because of them now

so many fucking ethnics work cheap I can’t find a job they even take local jobs at pizza shops like dominos

litterslly can’t find a job coz of them

Don’t have anything against them but it’s annoying

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Depends on ethnic origin of the dude in wquestiln a polanesian is around the same height as a white side and has a way better frame best in the world in fact but the colouring and features are better slightly on average

White moggers conquered and established their dominance and culture worldwide. Now arabs are seen as filthy, chinese are called barbarians for butchering muslims and Hong Kong chinks and North africans are mogged by mosquitos.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
You can have the brown women for your 'sex meat'
Brown women are better looking than white women

nothing attractive about a pale woman

that is why all the girls at my school smother themselves in fake tan

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and ShowerMaxxing
I can’t get a fucking job because of them now

so many fucking ethnics work cheap I can’t find a job they even take local jobs at pizza shops like dominos

litterslly can’t find a job coz of them

Don’t have anything against them but it’s annoying
The fate of ethnics. Coming here as studied doctors but education isnt recognized so they end up working as low status, poor pizza makers for the rest of their miserable lives. But still have higher net worth than doctors in their home country.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Shrek2OnDvD
Don’t know if it’s different where you live. Most whites here are either skinny or obese and look something like this

White moggers conquered and established their dominance and culture worldwide. Now arabs are seen as filthy, chinese are called barbarians for butchering muslims and Hong Kong chinks and North africans are mogged by mosquitos.
Bro asians are straight up shat on now, because of the covid stuff and videos of them eating dogs and shit

Most ethnics are fucking animals they torture animals, shit in front of the street, kill each other

All the best gore videos are from ethnic places

Fucking disgracf

• +1
Depends on ethnic origin of the dude in wquestiln a polanesian is around the same height as a white side and has a way better frame best in the world in fact but the colouring and features are better slightly on average
Polynesians are low iq, ape looking niggers of oceanic countries. White women dont fuck them and they have low SMV and respect amongst other races, just seen as a pest tbh. Most are 5'10 or under and arent "frame moggers" just very obese on avg. This is based off o seeing them in my home country.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Cope jfl...i have proven it many times that ethnics and whites have same genetic height it's just that in ethnic countries people are malnutritioned

• +1
Yeah and the fall of white people is imminent. Stagnant birth rates, a decaying of culture and morality and immigration would be the fall of you

The fate of ethnics. Coming here as studied doctors but education isnt recognized so they end up working as low status, poor pizza makers for the rest of their miserable lives. But still have higher net worth than doctors in their home country.
Wait wtf? So your telling me that sweaty brown subhuman Punjabi petrol station worker is making the same as a doctor makes in India

that’s fucked as

• +1
ethnics are taking over the European cities tho. In America and most of europe the white will become a minority by 2050.

• +1
Cope jfl...i have proven it many times that ethnics and whites have same genetic height it's just that in ethnic countries people are malnutritioned
Maybe tbh I’ve seen a lot of tallish Indians recently and a lot of lanky dudes

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
ethnics are taking over the European cities tho. In America and most of europe the white will become a minority by 2050.
It will make whites more desirable lol. Ethnics won't get any exotic halo.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Theirs no exotic halo if their are no white people 🧐

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Life isn't all about the # of girls u sleep with whites are losing their country, their culture, their own cities and they are completely powerless. I would be lot more worried of that.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Cl

Cope af this is a subhuman oldcel. Show me avg white guy that isnt fukn 50.
Well average white guy ages like shit. By the time their 30 they look 45 and they go bald at 40. Typical subhuman Neanderthal

That is the good thing

I honestly don’t care I will be dead by then and I honestly don’t care about my race if they die our whatever it doesn’t affect me

imagine how high white smv will be if this happens the average white guy will have huge smv and will have an abundance of choices

also I’m Australia not by 2059 but in eurole probably because they let so msnh into there countries and there fucking all the women

whites are getting cucked in Europe I’m hearing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Shrek2OnDvD
Wait wtf? So your telling me that sweaty brown subhuman Punjabi petrol station worker is making the same as a doctor makes in India

that’s fucked as
Doctors in India make about 1000-1500NZD a month. Whereas avg gas station attendant makes 2000-2500NZD a month. But u have to note that everything is more expensive in the west, so comparitively the Indian doctors money has more worth. But converted yes he makes far less.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and Deleted member 10615
Well average white guy ages like shit. By the time their 30 they look 45 and they go bald at 40. Typical subhuman Neanderthal
Yep I can agree on that

but there are a lot of men who smoke, drink, use heavy drugs, tan ect on a daily basis and that speeds things up

And the balding thing isn’t every white lesson my dad is in his 50s and has all his hair, he shaves it every few weeks and it grows back only downside is it’s grey now and he has terrible collegian from doing all his work outside in the sun with no sunscreen and drugs and

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Shrek2OnDvD
Neanderthals are extinct. Whites descend from Homo Sapiens u moron. Going bald at 40 isnt insane anyways. Ethnics bald at the same rates tbh, with the exception of asians.

That is the good thing

I honestly don’t care I will be dead by then and I honestly don’t care about my race if they die our whatever it doesn’t affect me

imagine how high white smv will be if this happens the average white guy will have huge smv and will have an abundance of choices

also I’m Australia not by 2059 but in eurole probably because they let so msnh into there countries and there fucking all the women

whites are getting cucked in Europe I’m hearing
Jfl It is a problem when your own country is replaced with a foreign population that doesn't have the same upbringing as the native culture . The statistics support this change in Europe. It takes good smart people to build a solid first world country with low crime rates. Look at places like Detriot which is run down when your replace a native successful population with a worse one. Look at the rise of terrorist attacks in Europe as of late now that they have more muslims flooding in.

I srsly don't get how whites can cope with their population and cities being flooded by low life ethnics. It's not about muh SMV it's about pride it's about losing your own country, your own identity, your own culture and your own phenotype. I don't think many people would be happy if Africa became solid white over the next 50 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Kmscurry, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others