JFL at foids bragging about their height at 5’9

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Staff Member - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
I met some American foids on Tinder. Always putting their height in bio saying: “Tall asf 5’9” and sometimes with a giraffe emoji 🦒 And then they pretending to hate it but still brag about it. There’s nothing to brag about 🤣 You’re literally still a midget.

Some other American foid even told me she was sooo tall at school with 5’8 and skinny af…

Tall for women starts with 5’11 and up

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 28691 and 9 others
every other girl in the netherlands is 6'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, datboijj, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
Isn’t average height for man in US 5’8? Makes sense

Americans live in some other reality, go to any EE or predominantly nordic country and you'll find tons of +5'11 foids, like 30%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
Americans live in some other reality, go to any EE or predominantly nordic country and you'll find tons of +5'11 foids, like 30%
True

I met some American foids on Tinder. Always putting their height in bio saying: “Tall asf 5’9” and sometimes with a giraffe emoji 🦒 And then they pretending to hate it but still brag about it. There’s nothing to brag about 🤣 You’re literally still a midget.

Some other American foid even told me she was sooo tall at school with 5’8 and skinny af…

Nah, and most women they say they’re 5’9 are 5’10.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Some say there tall at 5’7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 28691, NumbThePain and 1 other person
Some say there tall at 5’7

Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Average height for a woman in the west is 5‘7

• JFL
Eastern europeans arent that tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Yeah retards it’s like saying a 6 foot guy he is tall

• +1
Eastern europeans arent that tall
Depends what country and place. Serbia, slovenia, belarus, croatia, bosnia etc. are

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 29155
5'9" for a foid is equivalent to a 6'2" guy, it's pretty tall

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TheDragon, tombradylover and 6 others
Height threads are the biggest suifuel ever. I hope every dude in Netherlands turns into an esterogenic gay freak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, NumbThePain and Deleted member 29155
Presumably the reason that they are stating their height (which is quite tall for a chick) isn't to flex, but to warn off manlets.

Men who are 5'8" or under will hit on (disgusted) women who are 5'4", but will never hit on women who are 5'9"+.

Tbh, if I was a 5'4" toilet on dating apps, I'd claim 5'9" just to filter out the manlets.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19766, NumbThePain and 2 others
5'8 is the sexiest height for a woman no doubt
Over for 5'9 femcels

I would say tall for women starts at about 5'9-5'10" which is probably equivalent to 6'3"ish percentile wise for men.

Tall for women definitely starts at 5’11”.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back