Jfl at gymcells

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
I had a weightlifting class at school with like 20 people and I facemog everybody easily, one dude is strong mtn but like 6’3 so I give him the smv mog over me but most people are 5’7-6’0 ltns, this class makes mtns look like Htns. Most people in it are juniors and seniors also. They all only care about gym too, i have a good pheseque and everyone immidiatly gives me tons of respect and they all know my name just because I have abs and can deadlift 300+lbs. dudes I barely met in the class (I don’t even know there name) will say hi to me in the hall like we know each other even tho we never talked before,

These people have literally been brainwashed by gym, if someone is strong and aesthetic they immediately give them tons of respect no matter who they are. I wasn’t even nt or sociable in this class I just lifted by myself mostly and listened to music

Sometimes i find it hard to believe how bluepilled normies are

Based and BWC pilled

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Mr. President

"BWC_virgin"​

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
but... you have a gymmmaxxed physique yourself. What separates you from them? The ideology?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Mr. President
Fekk another gymcel thread. It brings pain to my heart knowing I can never gymcel ever again properly

Gymceling is fun but won't make you more attractive to women, water thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Gymceling is fun but won't make you more attractive to women, water thread

Gymcelling does make you more attractive Im just saying normies gave me an insane amount of status and respect in this class just for being a little jacked and 15%bf

• +1
Gymcelling does make you more attractive Im just saying normies gave me an insane amount of status and respect in this class just for being a little jacked and 15%bf
Yeah obvs it can help, but the normies have taken over gymceling lately

Yeah obvs it can help, but the normies have taken over gymceling lately
so is gymceling bad because it's been taken over by basic mainstream normies, or because gymcels are mostly weird non-NT social outcasts?

• +1
so is gymceling bad because it's been taken over by basic mainstream normies, or because gymcels are mostly weird non-NT social outcasts?
Second, as a gymcel I'm exactly that.

Second, as a gymcel I'm exactly that.
then why are you complaining about normies taking it over? Won't that make it more NT and respectable as a community/activity?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah but not by much, It can definitely help
I think it helps by a decent amount I have always been at least slightly gymcelled through hs and I have a relatively good frame. Girls seem to like it, they make lots of comments about it and take pictures of me when I have my shirt off ets…

Maybe it’s just a socially acceptable way for them to complemt me if they like my face idk

• +1
then why are you complaining about normies taking it over? Won't that make it more NT and respectable as a community/activity?
Because I can't fit in with them, I'd rather be with a bunch of fellow aspie gymcels

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I think it helps by a decent amount I have always been at least slightly gymcelled through hs and I have a relatively good frame. Girls seem to like it, they make lots of comments about it and talks pictures of me when I have my shirt off ets…

Maybe it’s just a socially acceptable way for them to complemt me if they like my face idk
Fakecel

I had a weightlifting class at school with like 20 people and I facemog everybody easily, one dude is strong mtn but like 6’3 so I give him the smv mog over me but most people are 5’7-6’0 ltns, this class makes mtns look like Htns. Most people in it are juniors and seniors also. They all only care about gym too, i have a good pheseque and everyone immidiatly gives me tons of respect and they all know my name just because I have abs and can deadlift 300+lbs. dudes I barely met in the class (I don’t even know there name) will say hi to me in the hall like we know each other even tho we never talked before,

These people have literally been brainwashed by gym, if someone is strong and aesthetic they immediately give them tons of respect no matter who they are. I wasn’t even nt or sociable in this class I just lifted by myself mostly and listened to music

Sometimes i find it hard to believe how bluepilled normies are
is respect and honor really blue pilled? such a weird schizo post wtf

gymcelling is one of the few copes I ever had. Having it so violently ripped away from me is soul crushing. An incel only has a few copes.
Why cant u gymcel anymore

Stupid thread

Geodone/abilify made me gain 70 pounds and I can’t move my body anymore
that’s a good thing no just turn the fat into muscle

when incels find out that zyzz was right all along and being buff is truly the key to life