Jfl at how this forum rates women

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
Anytime I see a female rating that's either autistically low or extremely overrated I think the same few things (this should be water but I've seen it too many times)

1. They don't compare the women to women in REAL LIFE. Jfl at some of the LTB ratings I've seen when the woman in question would fog the average foid by a fucking lot .Seems like these guys have forgotten that MTB-high LTB is the average woman and if you put them side by side a ".org LTB" the fog is insane.

2. People often use makeup fraud to justify a low rate and yes it makes sense on paper but remember the average woman uses makeup and doesn't leave the house without it. It is fraud but it's accepted frauding that is everywhere we look. No point in reducing a rate due to "frauding" when every woman frauds on a day to day basis. Filters don't apply to this I'm speaking strictly about makeup.

3. Just spitballing more autistic rating fuck ups I see
  • Ethnics over rating white foids
  • Ethnic foids being underrated outside of the threshold of fairer skin being more appealing
  • muh muh type is this so its stacy !!!!
  • not muh type so its LTB !!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Lynxress
Agreed they even say the girl in my profile picture is not a Stacy like wtf

Nobody takes ratings from this autistic site seriously

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Still a woman won’t pass the make up genes to the kids we are looking for clearity