• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • yes but for the cool kids

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
so I went to my private math tutor's house to pay him the money for the tutoring sessions I've had with him. I knock on his door, he opens up and immediately I just say hi and hold the money out to him, he in turn thinks I'm offering him a handshake so he holds his palm out as if he wants to shake my hand. THIS IS WHERE I FUCKING MESS UP AND I ALTERNATE THE MONEY FROM ONE HAND TO ANOTHER SO I COULD SHAKE HIS HAND, THE PROBLEM IS HE REALIZED THAT A HANDSHAKE WOULD BE FUCKING STUPID DURING THE CORONAVIRUS SO WHEN I HELD MY HAND OUT TO SHAKE HIS, HE INSTEAD REJECTED IT AND BACKED AWAY

now I'm in a fucking scenario where I'm like ok this is really awkward and I've only seen this guy for like 5 seconds.... then I PANIC AND THE FUCKING MONEY FALLS OUT OF MY OTHER HAND AND ONTO THE GROUND SO I DROP DOWN TO COLLECT IT AND IT ENDS UP GETTING MESSY SO I JUST GIVE IT TO HIM AS IS

HE LOOKS AT ME AWKWARDLY AND WE EXCHANGE GLANCES THEN I SAY "HAHA SORRY I'VE JUST BEEN A BIT TIRED TODAY" TO TRY TO MAKE IT LESS AWKWARD
he goes "haha yea don't worry, have a good day"
i leave in shame and i can tell the level of cringe we both experienced was fucking terrible

i think it's probably partly his fault for initiating the handshake, but i was also extremely aspie that i didnt know how to handle it

JFL AT BEING NT IN 2020 IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 9699
This thread=💩💩💩

KYS faggot

8YimjEO.jpg

Basic shit, i have had similar stuff happen a lot in the past. I can live with it these days as there's no cure.