jfl at men who don't steal

sensen

sensen

Sphinx
I just went into a grocery store and attempted to steal a pack of donuts. The White lady who looked suspiciously kikish stopped me.
Instead of panicking and running away like half of you faggots, I just said "hold up", went out to my car, found a few dollars, went back in and bought the donuts. I then made sure to say, "Damn, they got you playing lookout, huh?" and she shot me some slanted angry eyebrows over her mask.
In this moment, I realized I had more in common with the niggas than I do with corpo shill cumsluts.
Imagine not making an effort to literally steal from corporations.
jfl at anyone who cucks for corpodaddy.

ULTRA SIGMA ENERGY: Taking things when you want them.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9568, ChristianChad and 23 others
nigga are you retarded

getting caught is like the worst thing that could happen and it isnt even worth it

homeless nigga has no money for some donuts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 7044 and 18 others
based, high iq and true

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sensen and Deleted member 8608
nigga are you retarded

getting caught is like the worst thing that could happen and it isnt even worth it

homeless nigga has no money for some donuts
I literally got caught and made the woman look retarded.

I still ended my morning with donuts.

Ok

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Just risk jailtime/permaban for donuts bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, .👽. and delusionalretard
Just risk jailtime/permaban for donuts bro
imagine being such a fucking loser that you let yourself go to jail over donuts.

Know your situation. Know your environment. Know it's not gonna result in you going to jail or don't steal right now theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
what a chad now heres your cooki- i mean donut

• Love it
this nigga really out there stealing donuts:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, KraftDurchLeid, Sny and 5 others
what a chad now heres your cooki- i mean donut
the angry foid could smell my masculine pheromones as I grinned while walking away. Probably went for smoke break after tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, BasedCoper, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
the angry foid could smell my masculine pheromones as I grinned while walking away. Probably went for smoke break after tbh
Depends on height and frame. Probably caged if u were a manlet or framcel

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and sensen
On his Looksmin journey like the avg user
donuts are a looksmax for me. I am bulking after 5 years of being anorexic. Fuck that bitch, my t skyrocketing rn tbh ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 14077, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
imagine being such a fucking loser that you let yourself go to jail over donuts.

Know your situation. Know your environment. Know it's not gonna result in you going to jail or don't steal right now theory.
Hey man what r u in 4?
:feelskek:

donuts are a looksmax for me. I am bulking after 5 years of being anorexic. Fuck that bitch, my t skyrocketing rn tbh ngl
Dirty BulKing

I steal every day (in Minecraft)

I was at the store and lady asked to check my gym bag and said " I know you'd never steal,you come here every day"

Meanwhile I had my $45 nicotine gum and 2 protein bars in my pockets in Minecraft.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Edgar, KraftDurchLeid and 6 others
I steal every day (in Minecraft)

I was at the store and lady asked to check my gym bag and said " I know you'd never steal,you come here every day"

Meanwhile I had my $45 nicotine gum and 2 protein bars in my pockets in Minecraft.
It's never anything against the kind workers, but fuck sake, if you think I'm gonna be a little slut for walmart, you can get fucked. Not gonna happen.

his transformation video is so hilarious but also insane.
I remember MPMD roastin him 4 how cringe and dramatic it is

• JFL
I just went into a grocery store and attempted to steal a pack of donuts. The White lady who looked suspiciously kikish stopped me.
Instead of panicking and running away like half of you faggots, I just said "hold up", went out to my car, found a few dollars, went back in and bought the donuts. I then made sure to say, "Damn, they got you playing lookout, huh?" and she shot me some slanted angry eyebrows over her mask.
In this moment, I realized I had more in common with the niggas than I do with corpo shill cumsluts.

Being a law abiding citizen goes against the code of male nature itself. :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sensen
  • Woah
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • +1
if you were chad the woman would give you stuff for free. but you are not so you have to cope with stealing and validate yourself by posting here :feelswhy:

• JFL
Easiest and fastest way to get rich is by taking, fuck working for it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and sensen
U dont fucking steal, period! Especially, knowing you can. That's what makes this world more fucked up. Things like that! But keep doing that....and you'll find yourself in prison with Big Bubba Johnson about to steal your asshole virginity.

U dont fucking steal, period! Especially, knowing you can. That's what makes this world more fucked up. Things like that! But keep doing that....and you'll find yourself in prison with Big Bubba Johnson about to steal your asshole virginity.
Cope harder shill.

We don't respect Jews and their corporations on my side

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
This forum is full of bunch of edgy low-class people.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sny, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
High T doughnut stealer

nicholas cage GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gamma
I steal all my things for looksmaxkng

I steal my skin care products from the stores, my hair conditioners, duct tape, etc

I’ve been a compulsive theif since 14 lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, CANI, Deleted member 8853 and 4 others
You is not a nigga
You is just a Fagott
We shoplift for fun and if someone stops us we punch them in the face and run
Jfl at giving them money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I litterslly just walk into the store go into a isle where no one is facing me and stuff it down my pants then walk out, I do this because I can’t find a job right now and I’m looking, I’ve been stealing almost weekly since 14, it is incredibly easy, there was a point in time in 2019 when I use to live in my old town and go out with friends everyday this was before I discovered looksmax.org or the blackpill, I was stealing daily then, food, drinks, etc

• Love it
I litterslly just walk into the store go into a isle where no one is facing me and stuff it down my pants then walk out, I do this because I can’t find a job right now and I’m looking, I’ve been stealing almost weekly since 14, it is incredibly easy, there was a point in time in 2019 when I use to live in my old town and go out with friends everyday this was before I discovered looksmax.org or the blackpill, I was stealing daily then, food, drinks, etc
I want to steal beef gelatin but it's in a long and bulky container, how should I go about stealing that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I want to steal beef gelatin but it's in a long and bulky container, how should I go about stealing that?
What is beef gelatin? I don’t think we have that here? Depending on how big it is you might not be able to, the biggest thing I ever racked was a huge 6 pack of vs my pants were bulging and the curry petrol station worker chased me out the store lol

best advice I can give is, wear track suit pants, baggy jumpers, and be creative, shove shit in your socks and sleeves

is beef gelatin like beef jerky?. If so

• +1
What is beef gelatin? I don’t think we have that here? Depending on how big it is you might not be able to, the biggest thing I ever racked was a huge 6 pack of vs my pants were bulging and the curry petrol station worker chased me out the store lol

best advice I can give is, wear track suit pants, baggy jumpers, and be creative, shove shit in your socks and sleeves

is beef gelatin like beef jerky?. If so
like around this size, what if I use a backpack?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
THIS WAS A SHIT TEST, YOU"RE ALL GOING TO JAIL.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
In my uni days we sometimes would go into supermarkets and take whatever we wanted and the female cashiers wouldn't tell us anything even when the alarms rang, but we were european prettyboys, not some feral niggers.

just fart

High t.
It's not a viable solution long term and it becomes pretty pathetic after a while but stealing when you're young is pretty based.

I steal all my things for looksmaxkng

I steal my skin care products from the stores, my hair conditioners, duct tape, etc

I’ve been a compulsive theif since 14 lol
Well, life has a strange way of producing the Karma effect. One day, you're stealing shit that don't belong to you. Next day, you're waking up with Big Bubba Johnson kissing you on the back of your neck as he works inside you.

You is not a nigga
You is just a Fagott
We shoplift for fun and if someone stops us we punch them in the face and run
Jfl at giving them money
You are lucky not to live in Albania sonny.
If you do that here chances are you gonna get shot by the shop owner

This forum is full of bunch of edgy low-class people.
the dilemma of certain internet forum users:
>incessantly posts about hating niggers and calling them primitive thugs for stealing
>acts like a nigger by stealing...
just lol

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Sny and Wallenberg
the dilemma of certain internet forum users:
>incessantly posts about hating niggers and calling them primitive thugs for stealing
>acts like a nigger by stealing...
just lol
stealing from corporations is not degenerate.
niggers steal from mom and pop as well. THAT is degenerate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
You are lucky not to live in Albania sonny.
If you do that here chances are you gonna get shot by the shop owner
Nigga said Albania 🤡
Albanians in the country where I live either be beggin or drug addicts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back