JFL at mods

D

Deleted member 4332

Kraken
Mods are cucrked

Meanwhile the cringe gaslighting thread is still up.

okay maybe I went too far with not including spoilers. However, saying that debunking bbc copers is "gay" is massive cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3583 and 10 others
Bbcyoshi
Bbcyoshi
Bbc
Bbcyoshi
Bbcyoshi

YOU AREN'T DEBUNKING BBC
IT CAN'T BE DEBUNKED
YOUR
SMALL COCK IS A RESULT OF YOUR ~15% WHITE ADMIXTURE
I GUARANTEE YOU THIS

Bbcyoshi
Bbcyoshi
Bbc
Bbcyoshi
Bbcyoshi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 1100, Jmpace52 and 18 others
So basically every USA born african american man AKA what most people are talking about when they're refering to blacks.

Thanks for proving my point again! African American men don't have BBC.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
bbc is legit they do have bigger dicks but ethnics have bigger dicks than them and even white dudes have bigger dicks sometimes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
(((@Alexanderr))) thoughts?

So basically every USA born african american man AKA what most people are talking about when they're refering to blacks.

Thanks for proving my point again! African American men don't have BBC.
that's not how genetics works bro, your white genes kicked in when deciding dick size whereas their black genes kicked in when deciding dick size

Last edited:
bbc is legit they do have bigger dicks but ethnics have bigger dicks than them and even white dudes have bigger dicks sometimes
Over for bbc11

Over for bbc5
Over for bbc6

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, WadlowMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
QZdH.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6191, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
lifefuel my asian side is SEA and not east.

my exact length is like 6.3 inches unfrauded actual length.

is this above average or is it just average?
Average among your competition (young sex havers)

Above average among adult males of all ages (including slayers, oldcels and incels)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
lifefuel my asian side is SEA and not east.

my exact length is like 6.3 inches unfrauded actual length.

is this above average or is it just average?
above averge, calcsd western average is the best measure to check if you would like. Don't listen to the pseudoscience colvin is spitting out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
above averge, calcsd western average is the best measure to check if you would like. Don't listen to the pseudoscience colvin is spitting out
Do you think I should do dick stretching shit like the copers on this site or no?

It just seems like it takes so long for like 1 inch of gains and so much fucking work. I really don't got time to be holding my dick all day lmao

why you laugh @Native? trynna give you lifefuel

Do you think I should do dick stretching shit like the copers on this site or no?

It just seems like it takes so long for like 1 inch of gains and so much fucking work. I really don't got time to be holding my dick all day lmao
obviously it's a good idea. 7 inches is better than 6.3

why you laugh @Native? trynna give you lifefuel
sorry bro i legit just think the little like thing looks boring and the laugh emoji gives more dopamine i think

• Love it
Reactions: Warlow

It's legit start now

How do I start i don't want to buy a fucking castration pulling tube like that one dude jfl
Just get an extender off amazon lol. It costs me 20$. I swear it isn't like that one guys penis torture chamber

Ethnics do better because of status.

Ethnics do better because of status.
"Just be Ethinc" copers are even worse than "Just be Black" copers.

Imagine thinking asians and indians (on average) have higher smv than whites :feelsuhh:

Imagine thinking asians and indians (on average) have higher smv than whites :feelsuhh:
They do where it matters most.
Ethnics have higher SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton

Whites slay because of status and media. A white subhuman will slay an ethnic chadlite imo