JFL at my delusion tonight. For a second I lost sight of the blackpill and this happened LMAO

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Context: I meet my friend on the way to dinner, so sat down with him at our uni cafeteria table. Turns out some half-Asian girl was also going to sit with him, and I thought she was cute. The three of us hit it off, got to NT fraud by dabbing up a bunch of my mates who were passing by too. She was laughing at my jokes, actually engaging with me and asking questions of her own. Later, they go discuss something privately, which in my fit of delusion thought was her asking said friend if I was single, that she's interested, etc. LMAO how could I let myself go like that, of course no one is going to be interested in my subhuman ass except ethnic PSL 1 landwhales. I even asked my friend if she was single JFL so everyone will know now that I fucking flopped XD

Later I decide I might DM her under the pretense of asking about a class I was thinking about taking (found her number through organizational email, completely the norm in our school) Compared to the previous rejection I had, her responses were a little faster (~10-20 minutes in between, I was shooting for around 5-10 minutes so as to not look desperate) and a little more effort was put into them, so I kept messaging under this pretense. Alas, the blackpill wins again and I've gotten no response. I should have known from her first response, it was just her answering but just not one-word answers. Why oh why did I let myself dream.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SomaliMax, LooksThinker, Detective and 11 others
Happens to the best of us

A little IOI and we get excited & lose all knowledge of the blackpill

But, without fail, the blackpill rears its head again with raging force

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, LooksThinker, Detective and 6 others
Context: I meet my friend on the way to dinner, so sat down with him at our uni cafeteria table. Turns out some half-Asian girl was also going to sit with him, and I thought she was cute. The three of us hit it off, got to NT fraud by dabbing up a bunch of my mates who were passing by too. She was laughing at my jokes, actually engaging with me and asking questions of her own. Later, they go discuss something privately, which in my fit of delusion thought was her asking said friend if I was single, that she's interested, etc. LMAO how could I let myself go like that, of course no one is going to be interested in my subhuman ass except ethnic PSL 1 landwhales. I even asked my friend if she was single JFL so everyone will know now that I fucking flopped XD

Later I decide I might DM her under the pretense of asking about a class I was thinking about taking (found her number through organizational email, completely the norm in our school) Compared to the previous rejection I had, her responses were a little faster (~10-20 minutes in between, I was shooting for around 5-10 minutes so as to not look desperate) and a little more effort was put into them, so I kept messaging under this pretense. Alas, the blackpill wins again and I've gotten no response. I should have known from her first response, it was just her answering but just not one-word answers. Why oh why did I let myself dream.
In case anyone was curious

Attachments

• Image (5).jpeg
    Image (5).jpeg
    556.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: distance decay
Happens to the best of us

A little IOI and we get excited & lose all knowledge of the blackpill

But, without fail, the blackpill rears its head again with raging force
How does one cope with the fact that normal flirting just isn't accessible to us and that we have to settle for the absolute worst of the worst

sounds like you just asking questions, this the type of shit i send to someone on discord class servers
What am I supposed to say, literally the first texts I sent. Can't just be like "hey, what's up I think you're cute"

How does one cope with the fact that normal flirting just isn't accessible to us and that we have to settle for the absolute worst of the worst

Ngl you’re being a bit creepy

This is why girls act bitchy so that guys don’t mistake their niceness as an invitation for romance

The girl was nice to you and you went to find her number on a directory and start bugging her with questions

You think you’re the first nigga that thinks he’s low-key by trying to open with a generic question?

If the girl is even just average, you don’t think at least a hundred guys have used that same trick on her?

Unless she shows strong signs of interest like touching your arm or asking you for your number, just assume that she’s just being nice and you don’t stand a chance since your ugly

Always stick to blackpill principles

Why would she wanna fuck you when she can fuck chad?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 25377 and 6 others
What am I supposed to say, literally the first texts I sent. Can't just be like "hey, what's up I think you're cute"
but you expect her to respond like flirty or something, if a girl sent me this id assume shes just being serious about the question, but i guess you can escalate tho

but you expect her to respond like flirty or something, if a girl sent me this id assume shes just being serious about the question, but i guess you can escalate tho
How does one escalate from here :p

Ngl you’re being a bit creepy

This is why girls act bitchy so that guys don’t mistake their niceness as an invitation for romance

The girl was nice to you and you went to find her number on a directory and start bugging her with questions

You think you’re the first nigga that thinks he’s low-key by trying to open with a generic question?

If the girl is even just average, you don’t think at least a hundred guys have used that same trick on her?

Unless she shows strong signs of interest like touching your arm or asking you for your number, just assume that she’s just being nice and you don’t stand a chance since your ugly

You're right, I don't know what came over me, my uni is filled with chads too. Just thought it was the natural transition since we were having a pretty good conversation IRL and she asked me about myself out of nowhere. Other than this one interaction IRL we don't know each other at all.

You're right, I don't know what came over me, my uni is filled with chads too. Just thought it was the natural transition since we were having a pretty good conversation IRL and she asked me about myself out of nowhere. Other than this one interaction IRL we don't know each other at all.

Do you agree that it now makes sense why girls act bitchy to ugly guys like you so that you don’t think they like you and start stalking them?

Do you agree that it now makes sense why girls act bitchy to ugly guys like you so that you don’t think they like you and start stalking them?
It does, she's honestly really good looking idk why she even attempted being friendly. I honestly thought the conversation went well, just socialized and thought I did alright because again the conversational reciprocation.

just keep talking and ask if she wants to meet or something idk i have never talked to WAHMEN
Well can't quite do that if she doesn't respond. Also barely know this girl, sooooooo

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It does, she's honestly really good looking idk why she even attempted being friendly. I honestly thought the conversation went well, just socialized and thought I did alright because again the conversational reciprocation.

Yeah, she’s just gonna fuck up her social reputation amongs her friend by dating an ugly guy

Even though she had lots of chads in her dm, she’s gonna ignore them all and fuck up her genetic lineage for same north korean maxxer that gets excited for the first girl that’s nice to him

And why would she do this?

As an act of charity

Just ActOfCharityMaxxing theory

just keep talking and ask if she wants to meet or something idk i have never talked to WAHMEN
Also the whole point of this post is that I lost sight of the blackpill. My texting strategy be damned, no amount of strategy is saving this one :( :( :(

Yeah, she’s just gonna fuck up her social reputation amongs her friend by dating an ugly guy

Even though she had lots of chads in her dm, she’s gonna ignore them all and fuck up her genetic lineage for same north korean maxxer that gets excited for the first girl that’s nice to him

And why would she do this?

As an act of charity

Just ActOfCharityMaxxing theory
This is the kind of blackpill reinforcement I need rn. I am finally gazing into the abyss once more. Your logic make way too much sense.

I’ve been through something similar to you and this is going to sound bluepilled as fuck but I reccomend you watch the notebook.

You can be the main character Noah and hit on girls once you get surgery, that’s what motivated me not to kill myself

I’ve been through something similar to you and this is going to sound bluepilled as fuck but I reccomend you watch the notebook.

You can be the main character Noah and hit on girls once you get surgery, that’s what motivated me not to kill myself
Honestly I feel like that'd actually kill me. Knowing that I won't ever get to have what they have (and boi surgery can't save everyone)

Honestly I feel like that'd actually kill me. Knowing that I won't ever get to have what they have (and boi surgery can't save everyone)
Yeah I understand what you’re saying. It’s a sad reality

do you feel depressed on a day to day basis? Like not getting out of bed type depressed? Or are you still happy from other things in your life

mirin low inhib, honestly how can you be mad at this though. You found out if she was interested or not in a way that wasn't too cringe and now you can move on with your life without having abused dog fantasies about her. Seems good to me, just don't get too demoralized.

mirin low inhib, honestly how can you be mad at this though. You found out if she was interested or not in a way that wasn't too cringe and now you can move on with your life without having abused dog fantasies about her. Seems good to me, just don't get too demoralized.
What good is low inhib when you continue to get ignored like this :( :(

I continue to lose the mog battle no matter where I go. Demoralized doesn't do this feeling justice.

Yeah I understand what you’re saying. It’s a sad reality

do you feel depressed on a day to day basis? Like not getting out of bed type depressed? Or are you still happy from other things in your life
I'm getting out of bed, but honestly obsessing over being an inferior genetic specimen. The things I wasn't able to do, the things I won't be able to do. It does take its toll.

I get iois tho and I convinced myself they are nothing only later to realize they were legit from third party info

I get iois tho and I convinced myself they are nothing only later to realize they were legit from third party info
Thanks for bragging lmao. It's the opposite for me, except I have no third party info to go off of. But it's always like this. These texts are just a microcosm of what happens for me on the regular. And I assure you, no one is obsessing over getting a text from me. Unless of course it's some landwhale amongst landwhales.

What good is low inhib when you continue to get ignored like this :( :(

I continue to lose the mog battle no matter where I go. Demoralized doesn't do this feeling justice.
What's your honest lookslevel? You seem NT and I've seen NT and low inhib take people far irl, just have to not get too hung up on rejection which is easier said than done.

Nah ur too straight forward without being open. She knows exactly why your in there looking for her number and asking goofy questions like "whats ur major'. Just turns them off.

What's your honest lookslevel? You seem NT and I've seen NT and low inhib take people far irl, just have to not get too hung up on rejection which is easier said than done.
Ain't no way I'm NT, the fact that I'm even on here disproves that. I'm just an NTmaxxer who seems to pass as NT to you it seems.

Nah ur too straight forward without being open. She knows exactly why your in there looking for her number and asking goofy questions like "whats ur major'. Just turns them off.
What do you mean by "being open" open to suggestions. Mind you we didn't know each other until this evening.

But seriously this is the kind of shit I missed out on in middle school and high school. This experience is like an exponential growth or decay curve, where the ones who didn't eat to begin with never get their chance

If shes taking 20 minutes for a response shes not into you lmao

If shes taking 20 minutes for a response shes not into you lmao
Lmao I convinced myself that she's trying not to seem too eager and intentionally waiting to respond to my message. XD XD XD IDK what came over me

Lmao I convinced myself that she's trying not to seem too eager and intentionally waiting to respond to my message. XD XD XD IDK what came over me
Shes probably texting someone else

Shes probably texting someone else
Probably, she was pretty cute I wouldn't be surprised. Given my location and my pheno I'm probably on the bottom of the list, IF I even made it on there.
damn 40 minutes its over nigga
Still nothing, but it's near midnight so I'm using that as cope. LMAO what am I talking about if she was interested she'd stay up JFL

Yeah because foids more attractive than you should settle with your ugly ass when you don’t even want the foids that are at your rating.

Yeah totally take your dating advice from a virgin incel that doesn’t leave his home who’s only dating experience is his right hand.

Totally only Chad ever gets laid bro!!!

3926875 3922704 pz 1706583653054

• JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman

Deep inside u knew it was too good to be true, u decided to delude urself. "hey, maybe this whole blackpill thing is wrong" or "i might be the exception" just for reality to strike you down again.

Deep inside u knew it was too good to be true, u decided to delude urself. "hey, maybe this whole blackpill thing is wrong" or "i might be the exception" just for reality to strike you down again.
brutal.