jfl at normie cucks who let their gf post pics like this

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
literally every normie relationship i know, even if they are chad. their girl is posting revealing or suggestive pics online like this:

bikini pics, booty short pics. bending over to expose their arse

it’s funny how men actually put up with this shit. it feels great to be blackpilled, and know that girls do this when they are becoming bored with the relationship (as evidenced by my mates ex who started to do this shortly before she dumped and cucked him)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, stevielake, Qaliqal and 14 others
Legit, if u let ur girl be a slut online ur 100% a pseudo-cuck. Weird and if i was a girl i would do the same (be a slut being passive aggressive posting sexy pics)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 10524, Kristin and 3 others
Sometimes it's also obvious that the boyfriend literally took the picture, like when a couple goes on vacation and she posts a ton of bikini pics.

Imagine what's going through the boyfriend's head when he's taking a pic of his girlfriend's ass knowing damn well it will be posted on instagram for the world to see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Legit, if u let ur girl be a slut online ur 100% a pseudo-cuck. Weird and if i was a girl i would do the same (be a slut being passive aggressive posting sexy pics)
i never understood how guys think it’s normal

not saying you should be an insecure cuck and forbid her from wearing a normal sundress but if she’s posting things like the above or worse bikini pics; there’s definitely a problem with the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Sometimes it's also obvious that the boyfriend literally took the picture, like when a couple goes on vacation and she posts a ton of bikini pics.

Imagine what's going through the boyfriend's head when he's taking a pic of his girlfriend's ass knowing damn well it will be posted on instagram for the world to see.
jfl i’ve never posted any girl i’ve ever dated

why would you? it’s inviting yourself to get cucked. imagine taking the pic of her showing off her arse

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, stevielake, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
May allah punish any whore who wears anything but a modest niqab

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 10107 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 6403
My gf isn't allowed to post anything besides her face jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Her feet are only mine to see

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Gfs of chads post slutty pics all the time

she’d think you’re insecure and low smv if you’re controlling, so why even date a girl who’s obsessed with social media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadethnic101, Baldingman1998 and 3 others

she’d think you’re insecure and low smv if you’re controlling, so why even date a girl who’s obsessed with social media
i know but they have their own inherent value to fall back on, normies and below chadlite don’t have that option

even so it’s still cucked, the best option is indeed to not ever date a girl who is an insta thot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 10524

Imo rule number 1 of dating is: Do not date of she has heavy social media usage. Literally it's the #1 thing that predicts a bad relationship

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, owlofathena, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Worse yet I've seen chicks in relationships with their venmo and cashapp addresses posted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, stevielake, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
Worse yet I've seen chicks in relationships with their venmo and cashapp addresses posted
Yea if they post slutty pics and stuff, I don’t really care tbh but if they have cashapps and Venmo’s, you know they’re whores

They don't "let" thier gfs. Girls have rights over thier bodies in most countries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ManzareK
They don't "let" thier gfs. Girls have rights over thier bodies in most countries.
You know what he means you larping female. They don't "let" as in rules for the relationship. Just like cheating is a rule for the relationship, posting slutty pics can be a rule for the relationship.

It's called respecting your partner, but non self respecting men let their girlfriends post slutty pics, instead of making rules or dumping them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14478, hebbewem and 1 other person
Tbh I remember when this girl that was on a relationship posted a nude on IG and tons of guys that weren´t their boyfriend commented it

You know what he means you larping female. They don't "let" as in rules for the relationship. Just like cheating is a rule for the relationship, posting slutty pics can be a rule for the relationship.

It's called respecting your partner, but non self respecting men let their girlfriends post slutty pics, instead of making rules or dumping them.
ok lol i understood

one beating a day , keeps the whoring away