JFL at normie/sub5 whites against race mixing

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
"muh muh jewish invention" The most common interracial pairing is white men and Asian women, exploit this to its fullest if your not a retard.

it'll be the most sub5 sfcel crying "no racemixxing" or " keep it pure" under any white women x ethnic man couple but fail to realize they benefit the MOST from racemixing because they can run JBW game on chinks

They are against racemixxing to have all white children but fail to realize they wont have any children unless they find a white boy obsessed gook to settle down with. Either way I don't see any of them rejecting an ethnic girl IRL if they were asked, I've even seen memes on this "Europe can wait" all bark no bite :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and normie_joe
Yeah lmao I saw those "europe can wait" memes too.

Idk, I am not against race mixing if an offspring is healthy, happy and goodlooking.

Its just that I'd feel awkward in such a relationship bc people around me would probably think I couldn't find anyone of my background and had to settle down. Again, its a status problem, not a love problem.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah lmao I saw those "europe can wait" memes too.

Idk, I am not against racemixxing if an offspring is healthy, happy and goodlooking.

Its just that I'd feel awkward in such a relationship bc people around me would probably think I couldn't find anyone of my background and had to settle down. Again, its a status problem, not a love problem.
A sub5 fucking a flat faced vietnamese woman isn't going to create a goodlooking child. They're going to create an org user.

You know what should happen to these types of men? They should be castrated and forced to raise chad's cuck child. That would produce healthy, happy and goodlooking kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable and SlavicGeneral
A sub5 fucking a flat faced vietnamese woman isn't going to create a goodlooking child. They're going to create an org user.
If he gets with a top 1% asian woman (which he, btw, could) they have a good chance of creating healthy children. Maybe not all of them would be gl but some certainly would. Only people obsessed with racial purity are nazi losers

If he gets with a top 1% asian woman (which he, btw, could) they have a good chance of creating healthy children. Maybe not all of them would be gl but some certainly would. Only people obsessed with racial purity are nazi losers
A sub5 isn't getting with a top 1% asian woman. They usually get with a subhuman gook who is equally if not uglier than him.

Their only use is to be a paypig for superior people's seed. And that is what they do, they pay for women's only fans and raise chad and tyrone's child. Do not ever consider a balding ltn white man reproducing as a good thing.