JFL at not being hairmaxxed in 2024

sirmimbing

sirmimbing

Silver
Dudes will legit think "Just get a haircut bro" is a meme and be considering surgery before hairmaxxing lmfao. If you're under the age of 25 and don't have a trendy haircut for your race then what are you even doing? Everyone should grow their hair out a bit and cover at least part of their forehead. For whites either messy curtains or messy fringe and for blacks some sort of dreads. If you got short hair in 2024 you're ruining your looks for no good reason.

Yes it wont save you if you're a truecel but unless you've actually tried everything in terms of hair (and softmaxxing in general) don't say anything about your looks cus if it can turn Noah Beck from subhuman into a tiktok pretty boy then it can help anyone. My hair is one of my most complimented features now and it never happened before

Attachments

• noahbeckold.png
    noahbeckold.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 0
  • noahbecknew.png
    noahbecknew.png
    778.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, maxxmclooks, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
If you got short hair in 2024 you're ruining your looks for no good reason.
i mog your entire bloodline with my buzzcut, look more masc and give halo that i look even better since i pull of buzz

Dudes will legit think "Just get a haircut bro" is a meme and be considering surgery before hairmaxxing lmfao. If you're under the age of 25 and don't have a trendy haircut for your race then what are you even doing? Everyone should grow their hair out a bit and cover at least part of their forehead. For whites either messy curtains or messy fringe and for blacks some sort of dreads. If you got short hair in 2024 you're ruining your looks for no good reason.

Yes it wont save you if you're a truecel but unless you've actually tried everything in terms of hair (and softmaxxing in general) don't say anything about your looks cus if it can turn Noah Beck from subhuman into a tiktok pretty boy then it can help anyone. My hair is one of my most complimented features now and it never happened before
wow really?

i would look goofy af with the trendy zoomer broccoli cut

i mog your entire bloodline with my buzzcut, look more masc and give halo that i look even better since i pull of buzz
sure. anything thats not a literal pile of grease will work for true moggers. but if you're anywhere between a 3-7 in looks you need all the help you can get in terms of hair

• +1
Reactions: nofap
i would look goofy af with the trendy zoomer broccoli cut
why is that? have you tried it? i thought it was kinda corny at first too, until i got it and it ascended me like crazy. side profile looks better, i'm more symmetrical and girls literally say they love my hair and wanna touch it. shit never happened before at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SoundnVision, tom69 and 1 other person
why is that? have you tried it? i thought it was kinda corny at first too, until i got it and it ascended me like crazy. side profile looks better, i'm more symmetrical and girls literally say they love my hair and wanna touch it. shit never happened before at all
i dont have the pheno for it, i look best with a middle part

how do i get hair like on the right

i dont have the pheno for it, i look best with a middle part
i've seen all phenos rock is tbh but you at least got a middle part. thats better than what most people have

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how do i get hair like on the right

solid video for it. but it'll depend on your hair type. i got thick wavy hair so all i gotta do is use decent products and blowdry it using my hands basically. some people might need a perm, or you might need a certain product or something

solid video for it. but it'll depend on your hair type. i got thick wavy hair so all i gotta do is use decent products and blowdry it using my hands basically. some people might need a perm, or you might need a certain product or something

my hair is weird bro the best way i can describe it is dead, and it’s not thin or thick it’s like in the middle

i've seen all phenos rock is tbh but you at least got a middle part. thats better than what most people have
yeah only problem is its not really a well styled one, and im too scared to go to the barber cuz they always fuck it up and i look retarded for 3 months afterwards

yeah only problem is its not really a well styled one, and im too scared to go to the barber cuz they always fuck it up and i look retarded for 3 months afterwards
simple fix: dont go to a barber, go to a real hairstylist instead. barbers used to fuck me up as well

Im bald nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me

bro just discovered tails, you're right tho, ofc.

It still amazes me that there are actual masculinity copers in 2024 so maybe these kinds of threads are necessery lol

• +1
Reactions: nofap
bro just discovered tails, you're right tho, ofc.

It still amazes me that there are actual masculinity copers in 2024 so maybe these kinds of threads are necessery lol
thanks for having a brain bro. yeah i love tails ngl, i found him about a year/year and a half ago and i'll honestly give him the credit for me getting a girlfriend after 18 years of inceldom. female gaze truly works

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski