Jfl at not raising dht because „muh hairloss“

voice is genetics and bones are literally just prenatal T and being lean
Studys and source for this jfl I can also pull shit out of my ass

You guys really need to shut the fuck up with this debate. Your opinion on it depends on whether or not you're balding which is pretty subjective.

If you're balding in your 20s, take finasteride
If you're a teenager with no family history of hair loss, then max out you're DHT

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You can DHTmax during puberty while your body will use it, but i don't know how are you going to do it without suppresing yourself.
Just inject HGH.

Just don’t go bald theory

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
This should be standard practice. Hope you dont have subhuman hairgenes, DHTmax still 25yo for potential late puberty changes, and then nuke your DHT with fin/dut till death.
Most men start balding in their 20s increasing dht till 25 will wreak havoc on ur hair just fkin lol

You don't know what it's like losing hair jfl

L_rz_CJf4bODs_UX9mjPW8PXtlE0mHhkDyGIti86tAk.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Rasputin and Copemaxxing
my hairline is already utter shit tbh but im never losing hairs and my dad had the same truecel hairline all his life but only started balding at 35
the only reason i dont inject is because if i did, it wouldnt be a short cycle but cruise for months
and doing that at such a young age comes with UNKNOWN consequences and the thought of getting shut down terrifies me

i will probably do my RAD cycle when the powder arrives, its very unlikely to cause shut down, and then maybe come to a final decision about roids later in life
You say that you are too scared to inject and stop the cope. Taking test would be 100x healthier than taking unstudied SARMS.

If NW2.5 or above, jut get a Hair system,

I don't get why that solution is not considered more;

It's not Hair or Collagen, it's Hair AND Collagen

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Rasputin and Copemaxxing