Jfl at oldcels thinking they can get jb’s

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
Yes they might find u gl but in the end they’ll be creeped out by your age and feel more connected to guys their age

If u are over 20, just give up on going for under 18’s even if they’re legal, they will consider you old as fuck no matter how gl u are

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12688, Rainman988 and 9 others
2403.jpg

:p

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6403
@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

you got some sense

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2403
Leonardo dicaprio disagrees with you

• JFL
Leonardo dicaprio disagrees with you
He has massive status so oldcel failo isn’t enough to detract young women

And he met his gf when she was 20, not 16-17 which is the age group most oldcels here want

Doesn’t change that majority of guys over 20 have little chance with under 18’s due to stigma and natural awkwardness schoolgirls have around much older men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
why would their awkwardness hurt oldcels chances?
Cause they feel uncomfortable cause the age difference makes them feel more distant from them

I watched a video where tiktokers guesses ages of famous people and this 17 year old chick thought David Dobrik was 19 and when she found out he’s 24 she said “I thought he was young, he is old”

So 16-17 year olds can find 20’s men “old”

Idk if this means they won’t date them but they certainly think they’re old which they might find a turnoff

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Cause they feel uncomfortable cause the age difference makes them feel more distant from them

I watched a video where tiktokers guesses ages of famous people and this 17 year old chick thought David Dobrik was 19 and when she found out he’s 24 she said “I thought he was young, he is old”

So 16-17 year olds can find 20’s men “old”

Idk if this means they won’t date them but they certainly think they’re old which they might find a turnoff
ok, well what about this pic?
low iq if you would be honest about your age when trying to bang jbs as an oldcel

View attachment 1181619
if some 40 year old can larp as 25 then why can't someone in their 20's larp as 18-19 to smash jbs?

• +1
ok, well what about this pic?

if some 40 year old can larp as 25 then why can't someone in their 20's larp as 18-19 to smash jbs?
I’d lie to 16-17 year olds I’m 19 tbh if I was over 20

But the point is if u want LTR, you can’t hide ur real identity forever

If u want just one night stands then larp about age but LTR’s require more honesty and exchange of private info, so LTR’ing an under 18 is very hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
Yes they might find u gl but in the end they’ll be creeped out by your age and feel more connected to guys their age

If u are over 20, just give up on going for under 18’s even if they’re legal, they will consider you old as fuck no matter how gl u are
Jbs r overrated
I'm attracted to milfs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and .👽.
50yo men date 18yo girls i dont see why 20+ guys cant fuck 16yo. especially when they go to clubs

• +1
I’d lie to 16-17 year olds I’m 19 tbh if I was over 20

But the point is if u want LTR, you can’t hide ur real identity forever

If u want just one night stands then larp about age but LTR’s require more honesty and exchange of private info, so LTR’ing an under 18 is very hard
yeah I agree LTR'ing a sub18 is practically impossible. but LTRs are becoming more of a pipe dream in this day and age anyway

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
50yo men date 18yo girls i dont see why 20+ guys cant fuck 16yo. especially when they go to clubs
20-21 can but anything over is genuinely considered old to them and that might be a turn off, young girls still date guys their age (17-20) more than older guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
yeah I agree LTR'ing a sub18 is practically impossible. but LTRs are becoming more of a pipe dream in this day and age anyway
For LTR I’d want 18-20, still young and hot

I don’t have a problem with not having an under 18 in the future tbh

They don’t look much different and if they’re virgins then you won

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Toth's thot
Just lose your birth certificate and change your age theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 2403
20-21 can but anything over is genuinely considered old to them and that might be a turn off, young girls still date guys their age (17-20) more than older guys
yea true tbh.
18yo+ girls date older guys so thats ok oldcels can cope with that

but at the end its about face

• +1
For LTR I’d want 18-20, still young and hot

I don’t have a problem with not having an under 18 in the future tbh

They don’t look much different and if they’re virgins then you won
ayyyyy, there's the rub

This is why you fuck every girl you can in high school/early years in college

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
I'd prefer to ltr a 14-16yo girl rn at my age, but as an oldcel I'd be fine with an 18yo and probably would enjoy the relationship more as they'd probably be less retarded and have more bearable personalities.

• +1
depends on where u live tbh. where i'm from a lot of girls below 18 go for guys in their mid to late 20's. not always the case but it's not uncommon

• +1
depends on where u live tbh. where i'm from a lot of girls below 18 go for guys in their mid to late 20's. not always the case but it's not uncommon
my point is that they’re considered “old” to under 18’s

even when I was 16-17 I thought anyone over 20 was old jfl

and majority of young girls won’t go above 20 (even 20 is considered weird), so you need to find a girl who is willing to accept the age gap which are in the minority

• Love it
my point is that they’re considered “old” to under 18’s

even when I was 16-17 I thought anyone over 20 was old jfl

and majority of young girls won’t go above 20 (even 20 is considered weird), so you need to find a girl who is willing to accept the age gap which are in the minority
age gap taboos only exist in the west. no such thing exists here

• +1
can you actually officially change your age?
You can't officially unfortunately but I know it's possible. Just don't know exactly how to other then completely changing your life/identity.

• +1
I’m a fed with 30k posts and a very erratic post style
You and pinkwell and the most obvious feds of all time. Pinkwell keeps trying to make me agree to his pedophilic opinions and he sends me tons of ip grabbers on discord just like u

• JFL
You and pinkwell and the most obvious feds of all time. Pinkwell keeps trying to make me agree to his pedophilic opinions and he sends me tons of ip grabbers on discord just like u
u keep calling me ugly and that you’re so much better looking than me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mogstar
ayyyyy, there's the rub
I would date a girl with 1-2 lay count I honestly don’t give a fuck

If she’s cute and nice and introverted with HQNP style, I’d date her, as long as we fuck a lot and she gives me what I want, I’m fine with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 4612
x = your SMV
y = her SMV

As x increases and/or y decreases, the probability of LTR success increases. As x decreases and/or y increases, the probability of LTR success decreases.

As a high SMV Chad, I shouldn't have an issue LTRing. May have to go for stacylites to be more secure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2403
i sent you a link to fucking instagram and you called it an ip grabber

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
x = your SMV
y = her SMV

As x increases and/or y decreases, the probability of LTR success increases. As x decreases and/or y increases, the probability of LTR success decreases.

As a high SMV Chad, I shouldn't have an issue LTRing. May have to go for stacylites to be more secure.
Ideally you’d want a low sex drive girl with introverted personality who has limited urge to fuck other guys or go to places where they can fuck other guys (parties, events, whatever, which they won’t go to if they’re introverted)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
If your age doesn’t end with -teen don’t expect any jbs wanting you

• +1
If your age doesn’t end with -teen don’t expect any jbs wanting you
20 is the highest i See them go tbh

anything over is considered grooming and pedophilia, plus the age difference makes most girls feel awkward

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back