Jfl at oldcels thinking they can get jb’s

Go your jb looking old woman then. Some 21-22 year olds can pass for high schoolers.

You’re so weird
I see u have some problem with me.. I'll fck ur high trust face if u ever mention me again.. Stay fucking away from me u fucking gige hadid absused dog...fucking non stop invisible cock suker of hadid.. At least i don't simp for married wonen fucking retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and Deleted member 4612
they wont lol
they want hairmaxxed collagenmaxxed tiny femboys
20-24 can still look like that, those are the main older guys jb’s want

But jb’s not only want prettyboys, they also like masc older guys but they’re taught to not like them, if u see on TikTok when jb’s post about liking a masculine daddy kind of guy you have a bunch of white knights gaslighting her that she’s weird and should stop liking them

Older men can’t get jb’s cause of stigma and age gap weirdness, not so much they aren’t gl enough cause they’re still attractive to them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Growth Plate and 6’1cel
I see u have some problem with me.. I'll fck ur high trust face if u ever mention me again.. Stay fucking away from me u fucking gige hadid absused dog...fucking non stop invisible cock suker of hadid.. At least i don't simp for married wonen fucking retard
Now in English please

Btw u simp for a married MAN which is 1000000 times worse. Also @personalityinkwell kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Btw u simp for a married MAN which is 1000000 times worse. Also @personalityinkwell kys
No its not.. Its pathetic to simp for celebrities especially women who don't even know u exist.. She'll not spit on ur face in real life

Age is just a number
If you can pass as young
Who care

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
20-24 can still look like that, those are the main older guys jb’s want

But jb’s not only want prettyboys, they also like masc older guys but they’re taught to not like them, if u see on TikTok when jb’s post about liking a masculine daddy kind of guy you have a bunch of white knights gaslighting her that she’s weird and should stop liking them

Older men can’t get jb’s cause of stigma and age gap weirdness, not so much they aren’t gl enough cause they’re still attractive to them
Exactly. There was this jb that kept talking about Chris Evans in class. I seen many online simping for masc mainstream actors like him or Chris Hemsworth too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2403
No its not.. Its pathetic to simp for celebrities especially women who don't even know u exist.. She'll not spit on ur face in real life
Fuck I wish I could take gigis spit

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2403
There used to be a time in which men who had proven value, were given a jb as bride from other high status families, and the foid had little to say about it. That was another path of ascension for an incel. The jews have taken that from us too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
What a load of cope lol

I am 30yo and i get tons of messages first from 18-20yo on Tinder, so what?

I am 30yo and i get tons of messages first from 18-20yo on Tinder, so what?
Congrats you got the girls into older men but what you have is a disorder where you are into post pubescent adolescents which is ephephilia instead of being attracted to women ur own age

u should rope ASAP u degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Congrats you got the girls into older men but what you have is a disorder where you are into post pubescent adolescents which is ephephilia instead of being attracted to women ur own age

u should rope ASAP u degenerate
my 30 old me mogs my 20 old me to valhalla and back. I am attracted to attractive women brah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
my 30 old me mogs my 20 old me to valhalla and back. I am attracted to attractive women brah
U are a predator for not going for less fertile wrinkly women with 100+ lay count

U are immature and have a disorder, you are disgusting for liking fertile young women

Reported to reddit mods, expect an imminent ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Back