JFL at @Orcs bideltoid/natural claims

I dont know why this green goblin @Orc still insists on claiming a naturally achieved 26 inch bidelt (top .000001% btw).
View attachment 3162026
I mean JFL he was claiming 63 cm bidelt here ?
View attachment 3162034
View attachment 3162035

This measurement makes absolutely no sense, hes not some crazy height mogger either, hes 188cm
View attachment 3162036

For reference @androgenic on the right has a bidelt of 23.5, but somehow Orcs is wider ? makes lots of sense. Loox has a 36 inch waist there and still has a better shoulder-waist ratio than @Orc. Its insane to believe these tales considering Orcs shoulder waist is sub-2.
View attachment 3162041
Now the cunt claims 26 bidelt not even THREE MONTHS later?
View attachment 3162039

September 2022 your at 24, then 4 months later you add 2 inches NATURALLY? WHO IS STILL TAKING THIS GUY SERIOUSLY.

He also went from claiming a shoulder circumference of 136cm to 165 cm in a YEAR naturally after 10+ years of training. He keeps pushing the LARP further and further and will claim 27 inch next year.
@Clavicular is just salty cause hes prob a dicklet and got over ruled. he might have banned me cause of his homo tendencies. Smart play to deflect from your homosexual post by calling out @Orc altho we all know why you did it @Clavicular.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, lestoa and 5 others
from what I've seen of him claiming natty, its completely satire. This could all be misinterpretation. Also, what does natty truly mean :unsure:?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked and iabsolvejordan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, hardRscreamer and 3 others
@Clavicular is just salty cause hes prob a dicklet and got over ruled. he might have banned me cause of his homo tendencies. Smart play to deflect from your homosexual post by calling out @Orc altho we all know why you did it @Clavicular.
It’s funny cuz clav been jestering and dick riding orc for longest Likely knowing already orc not natty but NOW he comes out and attacks him. very interesting timing considering the hate threads and callouts he’s been receiving recently. A solid deflect strategy but it can be seen thru easily to those that are initiated with these type of things.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, hardRscreamer and 8 others
It’s funny cuz clav been jestering and dick riding orc for longest Likely knowing already orc not natty but NOW he comes out and attacks him. very interesting timing considering the hate threads and callouts he’s been receiving recently. A solid deflect strategy but it can be seen thru easily to those that are initiated with these type of things.
Its obvious hes not natty, i didnt know he claimed 26 inch bidelt until this week hence the thread now. Nice try trying to be insightful but unfortunately you have curry iq.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, DarkAscender and 3 others
im natty ngl

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Its obvious hes not natty, i didnt know he claimed 26 inch bidelt until this week hence the thread now. Nice try trying to be insightful but unfortunately you have curry iq.
this post is cope its clear that hes not natty but you used this as a way to deflect from your clear homo tendencies. This is not a picture of a straight man.
IMG 2489

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, boss8055, cannotbeasked and 8 others
It’s been obvious for a long time but NOW u come out and make a thread on it. Bidelt claim or not. Ur tryna act like a good guy in this situation when ur intentions really aren’t. Simple as that u can be seen thru easily by ppl who aren’t 14

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
this post is cope its clear that hes not natty but you used this as a way to deflect from your clear homo tendencies. This is not a picture of a straight man.
View attachment 3162133
Insane he perma banned u and is out here looking like this. What the fuck nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked and FrameMaxxxer
Mirror Mirror on the wall whos the biggest dicklet of them all.... @Clavicular

IMG 2489

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, vernier and 6 others
It’s been obvious for a long time but NOW u come out and make a thread on it. Bidelt claim or not. Ur tryna act like a good guy in this situation when ur intentions really aren’t. Simple as that u can be seen thru easily by ppl who aren’t 14
Do you think this thread is more about
A Natty status
B Bidelt claim

God you are a fucking moron

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and NZb6Air
blud is trying to distract from his femboy thread by attacking another mod :forcedsmile:🚬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, hardRscreamer and 6 others
Do you think this thread is more about
A Natty status
B Bidelt claim

God you are a fucking moron
Ur trying to deflect ur faggotry and abuse as mod that’s hampered ur rep these past few days via throwing Orc under bus.

Also ur title is literally

JFL at @Orcs bideltoid/natural claims​

Niger u got ur sexuality changed and IQ nuked by those roids I see. Sad to see ur fall from grace in such short time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, sickdawgie, cannotbeasked and 5 others
blud is trying to distract from his femboy thread by attacking another mod :forcedsmile:🚬
Exactly. And his abuse of powers as mod too. Ppl are seeing thru it now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, FrameMaxxxer and 1 other person
Ur trying to deflect ur faggotry and abuse as mod that’s hampered ur rep these past few days via throwing Orc under bus.

Also ur title is literally

JFL at @Orcs bideltoid/natural claims​

Niger u got ur sexuality changed and IQ nuked by those roids I see. Sad to see ur fall from grace in such short time
98% of the thread is about the outrageous 26 inch bidelt, I was using the natty claim to further prove my point of how hes a giga larper. It has nothing to do with the thread besides being evidence for my point.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, Gengar and 1 other person
guys stop fighting

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Psl.sprks
98% of the thread is about the outrageous 26 inch bidelt, I was using the natty claim to further prove my point of how hes a giga larper. It has nothing to do with the thread besides being evidence for my point.
bro its ok the first step in being cured is accepting you have a problem. its clear you you have homo tendencies. this is ok its not to late to correct this. you need to repent and stop deflecting also you shouldn't throw your boi under the bus for the sake of your forum rep. the real reason for this post is just to deflect attention away from your recent homosexual remarks and the abuse of your mod powers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, cannotbeasked, sigma ✰ and 2 others
bro its ok the first step in being cured is accepting you have a problem. its clear you you have homo tendencies. this is ok its not to late to correct this. you need to repent and stop deflecting also you shouldn't throw your boi under the bus for the sake of your forum rep. the real reason for this post is just to deflect attention away from your recent homosexual remarks and the abuse of your mod powers.
how gay is clavicular from 1-10

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Willmogulater, FrameMaxxxer and 1 other person
@anthony111553 he breaks that scale...

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and tombradylover
I looked at kamalas birthday she is definitely insecure about her appearance and struggled with femceldom

She has mogger birthday. But is no mogger, for example if I saw a "5" and it was white, they'd be htn,

She's subhuman though. And so it affects her more :feelsping:
You dialled the wrong number, bro.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, Gengar and 3 others
I dont know why this green goblin @Orc still insists on claiming a naturally achieved 26 inch bidelt (top .000001% btw).
View attachment 3162026
View attachment 3162034
View attachment 3162035

This measurement makes absolutely no sense, hes not some crazy height mogger either, hes 188cm
View attachment 3162036

For reference @androgenic on the right has a bidelt of 23.5, but somehow Orcs is wider ? makes lots of sense. Loox has a 36 inch waist there and still has a better shoulder-waist ratio than @Orc. Its insane to believe these tales considering Orcs shoulder waist is sub-2.
View attachment 3162041
View attachment 3162039

September 2022 your at 24, then 4 months later you add 2 inches NATURALLY? WHO IS STILL TAKING THIS GUY SERIOUSLY.

He also went from claiming a shoulder circumference of 136cm to 165 cm in a YEAR naturally after 10+ years of training. He keeps pushing the LARP further and further and will claim 27 inch next year.
Orc is natty + ur using an old pic of him relaxed.

You are a roidcel yet look nothing like him lol.
IMG 0269
IMG 0268

+ not taking anything some dyel roided out femboy who wears makeup like a lil fag gotta say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Cocaine User, cannotbeasked and 6 others
Orc is natty + ur using an old pic of him relaxed.

You are a roidcel yet look nothing like him lol.
View attachment 3162206View attachment 3162207

+ not taking anything some dyel roided out femboy who wears makeup like a lil fag gotta say.
I was off for all of 2023 and got back on TRT 3 months ago. Never blasted as hard as orc, and i used OLD PICS OF HIM because he was writing the measurements in 2022. I used a pic from the thread he claimed 24 in. He claimed 26 3 months after the pic I used.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Gengar, iabsolvejordan and 2 others
Caged when I saw op's name, orc is probably caging in pm rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Rzn, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
Caged when I saw op's name, orc is probably caging in pm rn
they both made this post together, sneaky jews definitely banned some random nigga and made this post to distract us tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, cannotbeasked, iabsolvejordan and 9 others
they both made this post together, sneaky jews definitely banned some random nigga and made this post to distract us tbh
@FrameMaxxxer can you rep this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Rea and tombradylover
I was off for all of 2023 and got back on TRT 3 months ago. Never blasted as hard as orc, and i used OLD PICS OF HIM because he was writing the measurements in 2022. I used a pic from the thread he claimed 24 in. He claimed 26 3 months after the pic I used.
Not addressing the femboy accusations… you don’t deny it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, SomaliMax, cannotbeasked and 3 others
This thread is just to help orc prove he's natty (once again (when no ones cares (& when everyone knows he isn't)))

Post before orc fake blood results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Rzn, Clavicular and 1 other person
This thread is just to help orc prove he's natty (once again (when no ones cares (& when everyone knows he isn't)))

Post before orc fake blood results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, iabsolvejordan, Yuki and 10 others
View attachment 3162026
View attachment 3162034
View attachment 3162035

View attachment 3162036

View attachment 3162041
View attachment 3162039

Off topic but under eye fillers until I can afford implants yay or nay?

If you post some random bullshit on this forum for long enough, people inevitably end up believing it. That's the only explanation for how ppl believe this guy and his claims

Besides, no one ends up here for no reason. He acts far too normally, with no schizoid or criminal tendencies. And neither is he ugly. Obv there was something up here lol

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
View attachment 3162026
View attachment 3162034
View attachment 3162035

View attachment 3162036

View attachment 3162041
View attachment 3162039

S
thoughts?

Thoughts? @Orc

Defend your honor. :ogre:

• +1
clavicular shouldnt have picked tren up, lgbt steroid :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, halloweed and cannotbeasked
I'm still wondering, though, wasn't the goal of looksmaxxing always to improve oneself, both physically and mentally? Honestly, why do you care if a guy pretends to be natty while being on steroids on an incel forum JFL?

• +1
Hijacking this thread to say this, I used to think you genuinely looked like that FIFA card edit, you can't imagine how disappointed I was when I saw your actual face OP.
Fr, he's so unfathomably ugly