jfl at @osamawhal

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
bro made a thread yapping and copying @enchanted_elixir. He talked about osteoblast but it got deleted in a day JFL. Bro said the most water stuff and posted in on his little tiktok page for the tiktokcel to appreciate

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, klimo and Goth
don’t get me wrong i still find his videos entertaining as fuck. I find it funny how he acts autistic and sarcastic yet always has a ltn-mtb foid on his comment section trying to fit in talking about mewing or just straight up flirting

My favourite fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
bro made a thread yapping and copying @enchanted_elixir. He talked about osteoblast but it got deleted in a day JFL. Bro said the most water stuff and posted in on his little tiktok page for the tiktokcel to appreciate
Hopefully he doesn't see that i reacted with a laugh to your post haha i don't want him to unmoot me

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
real it was just from enchanted elixirs theory dumps. he just researched it more and made it digestable.

don’t get me wrong i still find his videos entertaining as fuck. I find it funny how he acts autistic and sarcastic yet always has a ltn-mtb foid on his comment section trying to fit in talking about mewing or just straight up flirting
imagine making the most autistic bp vids ever and having foids flirt in the comment section

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
over for his long ahh midface definetly mtn at most