JFL at people saying we shouldn’t hate chads

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
We do have a good fucking reason to hate on them because they anything they want without doing completly no SHIT for it. It’s not fair. Really not fucking fair. I don’t know how do you feel about it but in my opinion it’s pretty fucked up and annoying how most of them didn’t have to do shit in their life to ascend thanks to their superior genetics,while we are working our ass off to looksmax.
Yeah,life isn’t fair!
But that doesn’t mean we can’t hate on this complete disgusting injustice. And yeah,there are chads that are nice to incels,but that doesn’t make them different because if they wouldn’t live a lucky life they would be full of hatred just like me as I am writing this. They probably never felt what it’s like being treated like utter shit.
We shouldn’t hate them if they are living life on the fullest from the day they were born and get love and sex without them even having to move a finger for it,while most of us are working our ass off to ascend and some still get nothing just shitted on?
It’s the biggest injustice.
Fuck being born lucky.
Everyone should be made to start life being a level 1.
Everyone should suffer the same fate.

There shouldn’t be such a thing as people born lucky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, BigBiceps, Pietrosiek and 5 others
I get your point, man.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Imagine liking other guys

din red. keep crying for me you edgy brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
All about the looks, man.

Yeah, those Chads who fuck a woman every weekend at the club while their incel friends go home with empty hands should burn in hell

Prettyboy Chads LIFEMOG Masculine Chads.

how does it improve your own situation?

if it doesnt improves your situation dont waste energy on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and xForgotMyName
We do have a good fucking reason to hate on them because they anything they want without doing completly no SHIT for it. It’s not fair. Really not fucking fair. I don’t know how do you feel about it but in my opinion it’s pretty fucked up and annoying how most of them didn’t have to do shit in their life to ascend thanks to their superior genetics,while we are working our ass off to looksmax.
Yeah,life isn’t fair!
But that doesn’t mean we can’t hate on this complete disgusting injustice. And yeah,there are chads that are nice to incels,but that doesn’t make them different because if they wouldn’t live a lucky life they would be full of hatred just like me as I am writing this. They probably never felt what it’s like being treated like utter shit.
We shouldn’t hate them if they are living life on the fullest from the day they were born and get love and sex without them even having to move a finger for it,while most of us are working our ass off to ascend and some still get nothing just shitted on?
It’s the biggest injustice.
Fuck being born lucky.
Everyone should be made to start life being a level 1.
Everyone should suffer the same fate.

There shouldn’t be such a thing as people born lucky.
wah wah shitty diapers wahhhh

• JFL
Reactions: You and xForgotMyName
giphy.gif

U must be 14

no you low t coper

Jensen Ackles, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jared Leto, etc. all look like women and are heartthrobs. Majority of heartthrobs are andgrogynous pretty boys.

I hope all Chads and Chadlites fucking burn in fire.

• +1
Lol I've never read something that stupid, so according to you starving African kids should hate you for being well-fed ? Even if you volunteer for a charity ? Complaining about injustice is OK, hating people who cause injustice is OK, but hating people just because they're luckier is stupid as fuck and extremely beta-indicative

Lol I've never read something that stupid, so according to you starving African kids should hate you for being well-fed ?
Yes

Why hate chads when it's clearly women we should hate.

Everything Chad is born with subhumans must cope and pay for to get a glimpse:
- vision 20/20 jfl get Lasik, contacts
-frame jfl get to gymceling
-height jfl over
- all facial imperfections you must pay to fix while Chad enjoys life and all it had to offer

Everything Chad is born with subhumans must cope and pay for to get a glimpse:
- vision 20/20 jfl get Lasik, contacts
-frame jfl get to gymceling
-height jfl over
- all facial imperfections you must pay to fix while Chad enjoys life and all it had to offer
everyone is born with GOOD vision are you STOOPID?

I think hating on Chad is fair game because he fucks girls below his level and makes them into alpha widows. He contributes to soft harems and hypergamy

It's funny how redpillers complain about women being hypergamous. But they will downvote you on reddit for calling out self proclaimed Chads who "spin plates." I got a 3 day global ban from reddit for shit talking some red pillers. Red pillers should be doxxed (note: when I shit on red pillers: Red Pill = people who believe in "game", "The Wall", being alpha. Black Pill = Looks, Money, Status, Penis Size). Red Pillers LARP as financially successful men spinning plates in their 40s. If they are so financially successful, it would be far more satisfying to doxx them and get them fired from their six figure jobs

I disagree. That’s the same as saying that poor people should hate rich people just because rich people happened to be born with unfair advantages that poor people have to work very hard to obtain.

Sure, they are privileged and more often than not are completely oblivious to their privilege (which I admit can be very annoying) but it’s not their fault. They have been conditioned to think this way from childhood. None of us would realize the blackpill if we hadn’t suffered from it first hand, we can’t expect them to just know these things.

I have a lot of chad friends and they are very nice people, I feel zero negative feelings towards them, I hate the injustice of the system itself, not the people who just so happened to be born lucky.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and her
Fuckin true dude

op is a faggot

Chads are lucky bastards, i hate them so fuckin much. That's why i want ogremax, get biger, stronger, faster, improve my technique and maybe one day i will go to the party and knock the shit out of them

• +1
I only don't hate monogamous Chads, fuckboys need to die of cancer because they cause our inceldom.

Chads are lucky bastards, i hate them so fuckin much. That's why i want ogremax, get biger, stronger, faster, improve my technique and maybe one day i will go to the party and knock the shit out of them
Legit
4EBAB4CA AC7B 489F 9971 9EB066DE4328

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek