Jfl at people who believe in the dickpill

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Like man even if you have 10 inch dick, if your ugly nobody is gonna see it.

Meanwhile chad with 3 inch dick fucks a new girl everyday because it being chad just makes her feel like it’s 10 inches. Besides why do you cucks care about making the girl happy jfl, sex is pleasure for us couldn’t care less if the girl was happy with it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick and nathan
you are right on there. i can safely agree

Jfl at 3 inches thats beyond fucking sad, she literally won’t feel anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
Matters once you can get the gyal in your bed

• +1
Reactions: Rea, watah, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
idk if it's a dickpill thing or not but fro what i hear it's semi-legit. Sex is incredibly strenuous and getting a girl off is pretty fucking difficult. The main complaint women have is that although they have all this access to sex, it generally sucks ass since its the guy who has to do all the work.

if you got a good dick, good stamina you can make girls fall in love for sure.

I fucked up getting too drunk fucking this girl and couldn't stay hard to save my life. Completely destroyed my reputation.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and twojei
idk if it's a dickpill thing or not but fro what i hear it's semi-legit. Sex is incredibly strenuous and getting a girl off is pretty fucking difficult. The main complaint women have is that although they have all this access to sex, it generally sucks ass since its the guy who has to do all the work.

if you got a good dick, good stamina you can make girls fall in love for sure.

I fucked up getting too drunk fucking this girl and couldn't stay hard to save my life. Completely destroyed my reputation.
This is an aspect nobody talks about, unless you don't give shit about your 'social status', you will be known as the 'smalldick man'.

holy fucking cope

if you have a small dick it's over

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger