JFL at people who complain they are “ugly” but don’t have the willpower to improve

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
You get zero sleep, you eat like shit, masturbate thrice a day and play CS:GO 24/7.

Of course you will be treated like shit. Of course people will think you are ugly. You look homeless. Anybody that looksmins in general or visibly appears to not take care of themselves properly will live a decreased quality of life overall, in both a mental and physical wellness and social and romantic contexts. If Jeremy Meeks, Hernan Drago or any human on Earth you can think of looksminned they would be treated the same, regardless of the quality of their genetics or overall potential.

I can think of many times I have seen beautifully constructed genetics get thrown away in people. Morbidly obese people standing in line at walmart, homeless meth and heroin addicts on the street, etc. Henry Cavill could have been a fat fuck his entire life and never lost the weight, but now he’s one of the most desired males on the planet. Jordan Barrett could have been nothing more than a broke and gay faggot stealing cigarettes and giving handjobs to men for money, but he is now an A-tier model, rich, and still giving handjobs to men and stealing cigarettes.

A good example of this phenomenon on .org would be @Lebgfinal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and noobs
Those ppl don't exist. You are either gl or not.

Those rotters in their room look worse, sure, but they wouldn't look good if they took care of the hygiene.

Although respect to you for having an Orb avi

The first sentence reminded me of @Lebgfinal

I'm like this too

Me doing all this but will look hot once i inject jewish chemical fat dissolves into my body
I still play sports though

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
I do complains about my problems here but I that's not all I do.
Obviously I'm not gonna act like these retards here who cry all day because they don't look like the top 1% models.
My problem is that I can't get a relationship at all, so yes thats demotivating.
It's not all about being "the best", it's about being "good enough".
And that's like this for everything.
It's like blaming broke people for having dirty clothes.