Jfl at people who mocked preppers prior to Corona

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
They have the highest survival chance of all during this Corona bullshit.

Also just lol at normie retards who choose to stock up on food but then buy largely useless foods that can't be stored for very long like bread and milk or whatever other bullshit that can't be kept for very long. These retards literally believe this will all be over in a month. My father actually said if there was a lockdown it would only be a couple of weeks and nobody would be banned from leaving the house jfl. Even now he still isn't taking this very seriously. Once the true scale and nature of this disaster becomes clear the world will devolve into mad max or some shit. Just fucking lol at this world.

As for myself, I fear my father's retard level IQ will doom me and possibly my mother as well since they are both fucking retards who refuse to take any of this seriously. There is 0% chance my father will be willing to just stay inside and let his company rot for example. He simply too greedy and stupid. These dumbfucks will infect me period.
:rage:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, stuckneworleans, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Not a word, cuck if you fear corona

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looksmax305, Zeta ascended, DianabolDownie and 2 others
I really can't tell if this is just memes or if we're really in danger.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 5180
I had that mentality, and now look at me. I’m infected.

What is your age, nationality, and how long have you been infected? How are you feeling? I hear serious problems start at week 2 and death at week 4-6 assuming you are among those who die.

I really can't tell if this is just memes or if we're really in danger.

Italy's entire health care system is fucked despite only a tiny portion being infected so far. There are people whom the government has literally locked inside their own homes where they remain stuck with the dead bodies of their loved ones. There are some there saying this is as bad as the black death.

• Woah
Reactions: onnysk
What is your age, nationality, and how long have you been infected? How are you feeling? I hear serious problems start at week 2 and death at week 4-6 assuming you are among those who die.
15 from the United States. I’ve been infected for 2 hours. I feel sick.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Italy's entire health care system is fucked despite only a tiny portion being infected so far. There are people whom the government has literally locked inside their own homes where they remain stuck with the dead bodies of their loved ones. There are some there saying this is as bad as the black death.

Isn't it just oldcels dying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
15 from the United States. I’ve been infected for 2 hours. I feel sick.

Has your infection been confirmed? And 2 hours is nothing. The decease starts out as a normal sickness with so so illness for about a week, then it hits you like a train for a few weeks until you either slowly recover or die. Even if you recover there might be permanent organ damage. We also still don't know if recovery is even permanent or if you just get reinfected again by somebody else and then just die anyway.

Scary times ahead for us all.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
hope i die from it ngl

source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

There is shit about this all over the internet for anybody willing to look for it. Most people aren't because they are still in denial and believe government lies.

There is shit about this all over the internet for anybody willing to look for it. Most people aren't because they are still in denial and believe government lies.
China claims 4000 deaths, Italy claims 1000 deaths

:jordan:

Italy claims 1000 deaths

Last night it was 1000 recovered and 600 dead. That's a death rate of 40%. And the number of young people dying is also growing thus destroying the myth that this only kills the old. Don't believe anything the government says. It's all bullshit. Hundreds of millions or possibly even billions will die from this. In every family of 5 there will be 1 or 2 deaths.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JMax, stuckneworleans, Rift and 2 others
Last night it was 1000 recovered and 600 dead. That's a death rate of 40%. And the number of young people dying is also growing thus destroying the myth that this only kills the old. Don't believe anything the government says. It's all bullshit. Hundreds of millions or possibly even billions will die from this. In every family of 5 there will be 1 or 2 deaths.
holy shit

Sure bro

What's your source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and onnysk
What's your source

My source is simply looking at the objective evidence and the amount of healed Vs dead, in addition to factoring in the fact that humans don't currently have any immunity to the virus which means that just like the cold surviving it once might not mean anything in the long term. This article (which official sources would probably just dismiss as "conspiracy theory") has it right:

"Considering most of the 537 cases from Wuhan are relatively new cases, it could be said that this new coronavirus has a morality rate of 13% upon initial infection. If global pandemic occurs across the world it could result in hundreds of millions of deaths.

A global pandemic could result in 979 million deaths initially, but that number can reach into the billions if the human body cannot develop an immunity to the microscopic parasite.

The average person contracts a cold 2-3 times per year. If the coronavirus manages to be similar to the common cold, it could result in over a billion deaths per year."

Consider what happened when the native americans were exposed to european illness for the first time. It did not harm the europeans that much because they already had so much prior exposure, but the natives had no immunity to it. What happened? What happened is that 90% of them fucking died.

I don't think 99.9% of people have any idea of the sheer insane disaster that is currently unfolding. We are literally witnessing the collapse of modern civilization. We are looking at the biggest disaster in all of human history. Most of this forum probably won't make it. I'm legit scared. My mother is in her 50's and is a heavy smoker. I'm only 29 but I have mild asthma. In any case it might not matter since nobody has any immunity against this shit, and probably never will. A cure/vaccine is years away and even then nobody is going to produce and distribute it fast enough for it to matter. You will all be long dead by then. I will probably write one last chapter into the blackpill manifesto because of these series of events tbh, because why the fuck not? Not like I have anything to lose anyway since we all appear to be fucked regardless. Could as well do it while most of you are still alive. While I am still alive, in case I don't make it which is a disturbingly realistic possibility, even if I hope for the best. Hope is all we have in any case.

This is the end of modern history.

• +1
Reactions: JMax and stuckneworleans
My source is simply looking at the objective evidence and the amount of healed Vs dead, in addition to factoring in the fact that humans don't currently have any immunity to the virus which means that just like the cold surviving it once might not mean anything in the long term. This article (which official sources would probably just dismiss as "conspiracy theory") has it right:

"Considering most of the 537 cases from Wuhan are relatively new cases, it could be said that this new coronavirus has a morality rate of 13% upon initial infection. If global pandemic occurs across the world it could result in hundreds of millions of deaths.

A global pandemic could result in 979 million deaths initially, but that number can reach into the billions if the human body cannot develop an immunity to the microscopic parasite.

The average person contracts a cold 2-3 times per year. If the coronavirus manages to be similar to the common cold, it could result in over a billion deaths per year."

Consider what happened when the native americans were exposed to european illness for the first time. It did not harm the europeans that much because they already had so much prior exposure, but the natives had no immunity to it. What happened? What happened is that 90% of them fucking died.

I don't think 99.9% of people have any idea of the sheer insane disaster that is currently unfolding. We are literally witnessing the collapse of modern civilization. We are looking at the biggest disaster in all of human history. Most of this forum probably won't make it. I'm legit scared. My mother is in her 50's and is a heavy smoker. I'm only 29 but I have mild asthma. In any case it might not matter since nobody has any immunity against this shit, and probably never will. A cure/vaccine is years away and even then nobody is going to produce and distribute it fast enough for it to matter. You will all be long dead by then. I will probably write one last chapter into the blackpill manifesto because of these series of events tbh, because why the fuck not? Not like I have anything to lose anyway since we all appear to be fucked regardless. Could as well do it while most of you are still alive. While I am still alive, in case I don't make it which is a disturbingly realistic possibility, even if I hope for the best. Hope is all we have in any case.

Dn read kys.
The highest mortality rate in all of the highly infected countries is in Italy and that's around 6-7% (keep in mind that it's because hospitals are full there), and it's always old people or people with severe health problems.

[LifeFuel]

Dn read kys.
The highest mortality rate in all of the highly infected countries is in Italy and that's around 6-7%

ARE PEOPLE EVEN FUCKING READING MY POSTS. THE 6-7% FATALITY RATE IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT COMPARES ALL INFECTED TO ALL DEAD, INSTEAD OF RECOVERED VS DEAD. IF YOU COMPARE ONLY RECOVERED VS DEAD THE DEATH RATE IS ALMOST 40% IN ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOVERNMENT IS USING THE INFECTED VS DEAD BULLSHIT TO LIE ABOUT THE REAL AND APOCALYPTIC DEATH RATE!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Tales from your mothers vagina

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
ARE PEOPLE EVEN FUCKING READING MY POSTS. THE 6-7% FATALITY RATE IS BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT COMPARES ALL INFECTED TO ALL DEAD, INSTEAD OF RECOVERED VS DEAD. IF YOU COMPARE ONLY RECOVERED VS DEAD THE DEATH RATE IS ALMOST 40% IN ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOVERNMENT IS USING THE INFECTED VS DEAD BULLSHIT TO LIE ABOUT THE REAL AND APOCALYPTIC DEATH RATE!!!!!!
They are too stupid, most users here are literally NPC sheep that repeat what the (((media))) tells them about the virus and don't take it srs because their brains literally can't comprehend the danger they are in

I'm fucked because my family is poor and stupid and won't do shit to prepare seriously. At the end of the day we are just collateral damage. It is what is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk

You absolute fucking cunt.
Look at the recovery rate in countries like China, Iran or South Korea that were the first to be infected.

Lots of people here are young virgins they are scared they will get sick before they can get laid

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee and onnysk
yeah u been at denial stage aswell boyo. btw buy buckwheat beans flour and powdered milk as main foods. canned fish and meat as second. some dude on lookism.gov actually told everyone to stock up[wasnt me] yet everyone threw shit at him. now tables have turned.
you should get some walnuts/hazelnuts/pumkin/sunflower seeds aswell because why the fuck not. worst thing is only people actually wearing shit in my city are either pharmacy girls or me lol. not even surgerycal masks outside aside like 20-30 people

Last edited:
  • +1
They are too stupid, most users here are literally NPC sheep that repeat what the (((media))) tells them about the virus and don't take it srs because their brains literally can't comprehend the danger they are in

It goes beyond that. It's a case of statistical illiteracy. They literally can't understand why comparing infected vs dead is a bullshit way to estimate death rate instead of cured vs dead. I'm also hesitant to believe the theory that the death rate is misleading on the grounds that there are lots of people with only mild illness that don't report their sickness, because there is evidence to suggest that safe for maybe a small minority it's almost impossible to not notice you have this thing because even in the "mild" cases you still become violently ill. I would be very stunned if there are tons of people out there with this thing that simply don't notice.

But here is the ultimate way of knowing the truth: Pay attention to politicians and celebrities. If they start dropping like flies then there is absolutely no way this thing has a low death rate because these groups are pubic figures which allows us to monitor them. If 20-30% of parliament dies as well as every other Hollywood actor, then this can't be contributed to bad luck. This in my opinion will ultimately reveal the truth. If most people will only get mild illness, then logically most of the politicians and the famous will also. If they don't...

...then we will know the truth.

• +1
It goes beyond that. It's a case of statistical illiteracy. They literally can't understand why comparing infected vs dead is a bullshit way to estimate death rate instead of cured vs dead. I'm also hesitant to believe the theory that the death rate is misleading in the grounds that there are lots of people with only mild illness that don't report their sickness, because there is evidence to suggest that safe for maybe a small minority it's almost impossible to not notice you have this thing because even in the "mild" cases you still become violently ill. I would be very stunned if there are tons of people out there with this thing that simply don't notice.

But here is the ultimate way of knowing the truth: Pay attention to politicians and celebrities. If they start dropping like flies then there is absolutely no way this thing has a low death rate because these groups are pubic figures which allows us to monitor them. If 20-30% of parliament dies as well as every other Hollywood actor, then this can't be contributed to bad luck. This in my opinion will ultimately reveal the truth. If most people will only get mild illness, then logically most of the politicians and the famous will also. If they don't...

...then we will know the truth.
iranian officials are already dropped bruh. its not joke
i dont give fuck about reading whole thread but here it is:
6 death rate now. some deaths probably written off as pneumonia swell not included in this 6. we are looking realistically 9 right now.

Last edited:
my parents are fucking retarded too. They won't take basic precautions like regular hand washing and avoiding crowds. They're the type of people who enjoy getting sick for attention.

my parents are fucking retarded too. They won't take basic precautions like regular hand washing and avoiding crowds. They're the type of people who enjoy getting sick for attention.

I told my mother to go buy survival foods for future supply such as peanut butter and rice&oats. She bought a whooping 3 cans of peanut butter and said it was enough for all 3 of us because he already "had a few already". Most of the food she bought was just generic first world food. Barely any survival food. She just doesn't fucking get it. Tomorrow I am going to go to my local store (it's not actually a super market and has a fairly high pricing so the shelves are not empty) and buy a fuckton amount of rice, crackers, peanutbutter, multi-vitamin, oats etc. They will probably mock me into oblivion for it.

For some extra lulz, my mother bought a bunch of meat and bread but it's all stored in a nearby garage freezer that's actually a separate building and who's door handle is probably touched all the time by other people, meaning that in order to get it you have to expose yourself to infection or perhaps we might not even get it at all if the government chooses to lock us inside jfl. My father also sneezes all the time extremely loudly and is a fucking slob in general. My father's low level of intelligence and refusal to listen to anybody is extremely worrying to me. I fear that he will doom us. My mother is also not very smart.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and stuckneworleans