JFL at retards here thinking they ever will get a virgin girl

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
Especially if you live in the west maybe 1% of girls above the age of 18 is virgin if even that, and most likely she wont even be interested in you a aspie retard like you

Just ltr anyone tbh and fuck her until she cheats on you stop coping with muh virgin gf its 2022 girls are getting gangbanged daily

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, cvzvvc and Wallenberg
Yeah I’d rather get to fuck some pussy atleast and experience some affection

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Curry Suicide
Especially if you live in the west maybe 1% of girls above the age of 18 is virgin if even that, and most likely she wont even be interested in you a aspie retard like you

Just ltr anyone tbh and fuck her until she cheats on you stop coping with muh virgin gf its 2022 girls are getting gangbanged daily
Yup

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
The reason people create this fantasy ideal of a virgin trad gf is to make something so unobtainable that there's no conceivable way they can experience it. This is how they pre-create failure

It's laughably insane and probably came from /pol/-tier horseshit about muh le trad gf. Deranged faggots lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Curry Suicide
its not like a truecel like me can even getting a whore gf

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
its not like a truecel like me can even getting a whore gf
a truecel like me isn't even allowed to think about a whore gf

a truecel like me isn't even allowed to think about a whore gf
fuck that shit thats just idiotic to think like that, change mentality, you can think of whore gfs but you should say you dont want em anyway:)

non virgin females is good

fuck that shit thats just idiotic to think like that, change mentality, you can think of whore gfs but you should say you dont want em anyway:)
I'm subhuman

If there is a virgin girl, she will go for a random ass young normie who will dump her or she’ll dump him, but either way she would begin her transition into a whore long before you meey

its even worse;

EVEN when you get a virgin girl, maybe she let her anus fucked? i mean she is virgin because in her pussy never have seen a dick
but maybe she let a guy fuck her anus?..

i know that because many muslim girls cant let you fuck her pussy before marriage.. thats why they let you fuck their anus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

long story short; even when you find a virgin girl, she could have been fucked right into her anus:(