Jfl at smiling ever

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Don’t think I’ve smiled in the last 2 months. It’s such a looksmin. Gives you wrinkles and nasiolabial folds. Also makes you look like a soy cuck.

Nobody looks better smiling. Not even if you have perfect white teeth.

jfl smiling more is the advice all normies give. Jfl no. Smiling is such a fucking failo.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, JizzFarmer, far336 and 19 others
Don’t think I’ve smiled in the last 2 months. It’s such a looksmin. Gives you wrinkles and nasiolabial folds. Also makes you look like a soy cuck.

jfl at his smiling is the advice all normie give. Jfl no. Smiling is such a fucking failo.
Sweet blackpillsuicde 🙂

• +1
Reactions: user1728482728
some people look good smiling
look at chico

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765, NormieKilla and 4 others
water
when people see you aren't happy all the time the second you are legitimately happy it seems much more genuine. cucks will laugh at everything and its fake as fuck i can't stand that shit

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 10524, Taylorswift and 3 others
@larsanova69
lars has both ends of the coin
in some pics he looks really good smiling
in others he looks aspie as fuck

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Smirking mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Smiling makes me look uglier.

lars has both ends of the coin
in some pics he looks really good smiling
in others he looks aspie as fuck
It’s cause all his pics are frauded he has an Absolutely brutal side profile

• So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@larsanova69 lol

Retard aspie advice.
Girls always compliment a GL smile.

"Just squint 24/7 and look like a constipated alien bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, ManzareK, Hightwolf and 5 others
Retard aspie advice.
Girls always compliment a GL smile.

"Just squint 24/7 and look like a constipated alien bro"
Girls complement nice guys too jfl nice cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Wow OP that's so true I have a good smile but my fkn thick nose gets wider and droops downward and I look like the typical jooz meme that we've all seen here.

Smiling is indeed a looksmin for a lot of people for many reasons such as shit teeth and gum exposure. It also makes you gay as a man. But a nice smile can sometimes be a halo and overall something good if you don't do that too much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6723 and HighIQcel

jfl smiling more is the advice all normies give. Jfl no. Smiling is such a fucking failo.
Not if you have a charismatic hot smile

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

cope

you think you will look like cool dark triad, but in reality you will look unapproachable and incelish.

here is the thing:
people react to your body language
you need to know how to smile at least a bit to put the women you approach in good mood
if you are too serious they will think you are incel

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
cope

you think you will look like cool dark triad, but in reality you will look unapproachable and incelish.

here is the thing:
people react to your body language
you need to know how to smile at least a bit to put the women you approach in good mood
if you are too serious they will think you are incel
Nothing wrong with being serious all the time

If you are known as a "funny" guy then you are probably ugly

People wont find a GL person funny because beauty is intimidating and therefore serious, while ugliness is funny and therefore not serious

Thats why we laugh at ugly faces but dont laugh at pretty faces, and also the reason why most comedians are utter subhumans

Now, if you are GL, then girls will laugh at everything you say because of the dopamine rush of being around you, that doesnt mean you are really funny

But if your niggas think you are funny and you hear people saying "you should be a comedian" often then you are probably ugly brah

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and NormieKilla
Nothing wrong with being serious all the time
You think you look like James Bond but in reality you look like a depressive loser.
Don't be a soy or a goof, but pretending to be all serious is dumb and most guys do it, especially incels.
In reality its just a facade and a protective shell.
Energetic masculine guys with positive attitude to life and big dick energy is what women want not this "I'm so mysterious and serious" incel shit.

If you are known as a "funny" guy then you are probably ugly
I didnt say you have to be funny or goofy.

I said you don't have to be so serious and gloomy.

There is a difference. You have to have zest in life and positive energy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
actually agree
smiling too much = gay vibes

if a man smiles at me all i think is he's after my pp
men should always look angry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5048 and 1 other person
I have Opry tier smile with much worse eyearea, which makes me look like a turbo autist. Never smile is a good advice.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I have a gummy smile and it looks horrible

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and some1h0peless
Some becky-stacey told me to smile from tinder because i never do so i added her on snapchat and said no it makes me subhuman but she disbelieved me so i took a snap and smiled and she said im still hot and i should be more confident but then she never talked to me again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, SpearOfOrion, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I find girls look more attractive when they do and I think this mostly applies to guys. On girls it always look cute but with guys especially if their features are masculine it can look serial killer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
I havent smiled since april of 2020. I have nothing to smile about

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 9827
An authentic smile makes anyone look better (nobluepill). A forced smile makes only the chosen few look better.

I find girls look more attractive when they do and I think this mostly applies to guys. On girls it always look cute but with guys especially if their features are masculine it can look serial killer
High IQ, a girl told me she hates me because i look evil when i smile

Smiling makes you more attractive buddy. Smile more and foids will gravitate towards you. Your vibe is very important

5712.jpg

just smile bro

Smiling and laughing is good, puts u in a better mood

i would smile and laugh 24/7 if it didnt cause nasolabial folds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201106-003350__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20201106-003350__01.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20201106-003359__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20201106-003359__01.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Most tinder matches was black guy who was smiling widely in all photos, but it was no soy smile.

Yeah i also given up smiling
Cause it’s over
I won’t smile until j get my teeth fixed