JFL at stories from my step sisters India trip

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
She's a late 20's blonde green/greyish eyes 5'11" becky.

It's like she visited this forum before telling us about some of this shit. Keeps mentioning how beautiful the country is and how lovely the women and food are but how creepy the men are and how she keeps getting harassed by Pajeet every second that she's out alone. Whenever she's with her boyfriend this doesn't happen but they get stared at 24/7 instead

Also keeps mentioning how small everyone is and how terrible people smell. Also keeps making fun of their accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685 and 13 others
Absolute state of white women.

Yeah the women are "lovely" and men are "creeps"

Yeah i totally believe her

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Imagine visiting a 3rd world shit hole country for fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 685, turkproducer and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Halotestin, Deleted member 3526 and 5 others
That's what I told her as well but she didn't want to hear it
Some white tourists act really dumb.

They will visit slums and other shitty parts to get the "feel" of the country and then wonder why they got robbed or raped. Stupid as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Gaia262, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
Some white tourists act really dumb.

They will visit slums and other shitty parts to get the "feel" of the country and then wonder why they got robbed or raped. Stupid as fuck
I don't think that's what she's doing tbh, she was already somewhat aware of the state of that country before going. I'll ask her next update tho

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

It's like she visited this forum before telling us about some of this shit. Keeps mentioning how beautiful the country is and how lovely the women and food are but how creepy the men are and how she keeps getting harassed by Pajeet every second that she's out alone. Whenever she's with her boyfriend this doesn't happen but they get stared at 24/7 instead

Also keeps mentioning how small everyone is and how terrible people smell. Also keeps making fun of their accent
The country is amazing and has great places, but the the people have ruined it almost completely

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I don't think that's what she's doing tbh, she was already somewhat aware of the state of that country before going. I'll ask her next update tho
Yeah she is kinda right tho. India is a massive shithole except for a few areas.

Noisy as fuck, dirty, cows roaming everywhere etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Gazzamogga
No but am I wrong?
Yeah I'd say so

There are a shitload of Turks and Moroccans that are struggling to integrate but that's been the case for ages and there's some Syrian refugees who for the most part are very nice people in my experience

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah I'd say so

There are a shitload of Turks and Moroccans that are struggling to integrate but that's been the case for ages and there's some Syrian refugees who for the most part are very nice people in my experience

Brutal

The country is amazing and has great places, but the the people have ruined it almost completely
Yes bro the pictures look fucking stunning but then you hear about all the street shitting and other degeneracy and it's like no ty never gonna go there

Yes bro the pictures look fucking stunning but then you hear about all the street shitting and other degeneracy and it's like no ty never gonna go there
Street shitting isnt common lol.
Yes India is dirty shithole but streetshitting is just going too far.
You can find cow shit tho.

Street shitting isnt common lol.
Yes India is dirty shithole but streetshitting is just going too far.
You can find cow shit tho.
Yeah you can find horse shit on the bicycle paths here as well so that's w/e

Still feel like India is a country that's ruined by the people that live there though, would rather visit like 20+ other countries I've never been instead

if your sis is 5’11 how tall is you

Hmmmm I have a feeling your making shit up to demonize indians

Yeah you can find horse shit on the bicycle paths here as well so that's w/e

Still feel like India is a country that's ruined by the people that live there though, would rather visit like 20+ other countries I've never been instead
Nah india has a very rich history and geography and culture. Its worth visiting imo.
You'll be amazed by the insane levels of diversity from north to south or east to west.
From icy cold Himalayas in the north to burning deserts in west to comfy beaches of goa and andaman. India's got it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Gazzamogga and Over

• JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yeah I'd say so

Same in germany tbh

• +1
Hmmmm I have a feeling your making shit up to demonize indians
I don't know how to prove you wrong without doxxing my family but I don't really have a reason to demonize Indians since you're the only Indian I actually dislike on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I don't know how to prove you wrong without doxxing my family but I don't really have a reason to demonize Indians since you're the only Indian I actually dislike on this forum

Feeling is mutual on that part it's jsut that every time some makes a fucking thread on us it's to shit on us so colour me unconvinced.

Netherlands bro

It is what it is

Luckily people aren't as height obsessed here
Nah india has a very rich history and geography and culture. Its worth visiting imo.
You'll be amazed by the insane levels of diversity from north to south or east to west.
From icy cold Himalayas in the north to burning deserts in west to comfy beaches of goa and andaman. India's got it all
Let's do mdma together when i visit and fuck light skin big tiddy north indian girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over
Your sister heightmogs you?

How is her bf looking op? And how tall?

Your sister heightmogs you?
Step sister. I have another step sister from my dads side and she heightmogs me by an inch as well :lul:

How is her bf looking op? And how tall?
typical French guy. Skinny 4.5-5PSL guy with black curly hair and tanned med skin like Ronaldo. Bit taller than me so maybe like 6'0" or 6'1"

I guarantee she IS NOT 5'11

Based on what? That's like 95th percentile here.
I see very few of them ever. You are overstating her height as well as your own. I am sure of it. Go check immediately son.

I see very few of them ever. You are overstating her height as well as your own. I am sure of it. Go check immediately son.
Do you live in The Netherlands? I'm 100% sure that I'm 5'10" lol, measured many many times

the creeps are either dalits or mollas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back