JFL at Stormfags not considering slavs white

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I work at a convenience store where most of the staff is polish/eastern european. Local customers will often speak english to me because they assume that I must be one also. They can't see the difference between me and the slavs even though I an native nordic. Slavs look barely any different than noridcs lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Mansnob, BrettyBoy and 4 others
Does that apply to middeterenian slavs,or am I reaching?

stromfrontcels are copers
jbwcels are copers ( not talking about Asia)

Slavs are the master race

• Love it
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 1464, Demir and 2 others
not considering slavs white is a recent development. Seems to stem from the realization that russians not only do not give a fuck about american dorks and their striving but actively laugh at their anguish and think westerners are all faggots, faggots in the russian perspective which is weak men who become perpetual rape victims in prison.

but back in the 2010-2014 era lmao the manosphere was awash with ridiculous slav worshipping from dorky kids who imagined they shared some "brotherhood" with some plumbers in novosibirsk just because they both have light skin hues and blue eyes. Meanwhile, can't speak a word of their language, have next to no idea about their customs or history beyond "haha vodka! cyka blyat! I played STALKER once!" and the feelings of camaraderie are not mutual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1464, androidcel and 4 others
not considering slavs white is a recent development. Seems to stem from the realization that russians not only do not give a fuck about american dorks and their striving but actively laugh at their anguish and think westerners are all faggots, faggots in the russian perspective which is weak men who become perpetual rape victims in prison.

but back in the 2010-2014 era lmao the manosphere was awash with ridiculous slav worshipping from dorky kids who imagined they shared some "brotherhood" with some plumbers in novosibirsk just because they both have light skin hues and blue eyes. Meanwhile, can't speak a word of their language, have next to no idea about their customs or history beyond "haha vodka! cyka blyat! I played STALKER once!" and the feelings of camaraderie are not mutual
High IQ post tbh

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Cretinous

Based to no end.

One day I will have big titty Russian gf it is my dream

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
JFL at the sheer pettiness of SF copers.

when youre so edgy that you have to discriminate against other SUB races of WHITES.

Not a word. XD

JFL at the sheer pettiness of SF copers.

when youre so edgy that you have to discriminate against other SUB races of WHITES.

The real nazis did though.

Read any natsoc literature and you'd know that what you just said is total rubbish.

but really, do ALL of them think this way? NO, I've been around them. a lot of Strasserites and Nazbols consider them white. I don't get this line of thinking.

also dint red.

Didnt read a single post

Slavs arent white

Come at me fags

Slavs look more endomorph and more round head

While nordics have long lean body with long legs and arms and high class tall skull and straighter nose

I work at a convenience store where most of the staff is polish/eastern european. Local customers will often speak english to me because they assume that I must be one also. They can't see the difference between me and the slavs even though I an native nordic. Slavs look barely any different than noridcs lmao.

Dude stormfag's are not our allie's their race baiting cunt's in inceldom their is only 1 thing we have a common goal toward's and thERe are many way's to get it done