• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 176, bobs_pls and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Gotta be hundreds of these videos by now. How do the somnambulating faggots to whom this stuff is targeted decide between videos when it's the same "content" with the same "commentary", delivered by the same type of "person"?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
You can’t blame guys who have been starved of female affection their whole lives for being mentally fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Extra Chromosome
I meant it's not funny that you are dumb. You didn't under stand, I am not surprised.
BTW your dad's gay and a virgin

Lol nigger watch when I clock you slipping out your block on a dollo ting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
i like seeing dead femshits

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
incel master racce checking in

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 611
57d08f521700000233c78495

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Lol what's even the point of this thread. Tearing down people who can't help their situation? Big man Intel. Big man indeed. Hurt others instead of building them up ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Lol what's even the point of this thread. Tearing down people who can't help their situation? Big man Intel. Big man indeed. Hurt others instead of building them up ?

You have to break them down to build them back up.

I'm 5'8, I have NCT, and my wrists are on the small side. It's ogre or me. Dis why im incel.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I'm 5'8, I have NCT, and my wrists are on the small side. It's ogre or me. Dis why im incel.

Maybe that makes it more difficult. But Ur attitude is the main problem.

My wrists are like 6.5 inches and am not incel

Maybe that makes it more difficult. But Ur attitude is the main problem.

My wrists are like 6.5 inches and am not incel
wrists alone won‘t change anything about your SMV, but having multiple bad traits like @RedPilledStemcel for instance can make u less desirable or even invisible to foids. a 5‘4 balding framecel will never attract a woman, his mindset will not even matter.. Ur wrists arent big, but your height and frame compensates for it

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
It takes more than one incel trait to create a truecel
This, any fool who says he's a heightcel, wristcel, racecell, mentalcel etc. is justing LARPing, come back when you are out of highschool buddy boy, and you might just have a shot at being incel, tbh, all incels should be atleast 25+ before saying they are incel.
nothing wrong with being gay
but trans is mental illness
TBH, I might start gaymaxxing soon, I think asian boys might be feminine enough to be atractive to a straight guy, just not sure if I should give up on looksmaxing yet.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
TBH, incels have a victim complex and sulk a lot, but compared to everyone else in western society we actualy do have LEGIT complaints, yet no one has sympathy for us, but if an incel stares for a second too long at a Stacy on train, the bitch will claim PTSD and all of society will fawn over her and give her so much empathy and support, it's over for males in general tbh, no wonder male suicide is four times higher than femoid's sui rates.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
nice video tbh