JFL at the HUGE UNREAL contrast among males. Its ALL or NOTHING, its WINNER HOGS ALL (similar/paralell tweets with pics of men compared).

7 is model tier, I think I don't reach that threshold. I think 5.5 is already nicely above average since most guys I see around don't even have a jawline shading difference and having lean face and low set brows is what sets me apart. But around 4/10 I you "fit into society" which means no bullying unless your demeanor or personality is too off-putting (truly neutral behavior-consequence and neutral "first impression" reaction). Push it to a 3 and you already become an outcast never respected by anyone. push it to a 5 and you already start getting girls genuine interest and "cool guy" vibe. Its astounding how so much can change in just a 2 points (of 8) range.

I guess tho that under a 2.5/10 may be different territory since you are borderline or outright deformed tier, and at that point, while you are still an outcast, people may not bully you so openly or actively.

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about the PSL scale-but still, a 5.5 PSL is 6.875 by IRL standards, which is essentially a 7 just like I said. Also, no shit going from a 4.5 to a 7 non-PSL changed your life so much, that's like 2 fucking SDs in terms of looks- it would be like comparing 5'9 to 6'4 and being surprised the 6'4 dude has a potentially better and more fulfilling life.

Holy fuck at this chad he is 7 PSL tbh what the hell

imagine living as a subhuman for your whole life and after you die your 15th generation grandson mocks you on metaverse to get some extra soypoints :feelswhy: