JFL at the literal subhumans women are dating

Xtra

Xtra

JFL if anyone actually believes in htn+ only or god forbid chadlite/chad only. Complete meme theory that makes no sense. In most couples the woman is better looking than the man especially the girl who was my oneitis. Literal definition of stacy yet when she got a bf it was a rat faced dumb subhuman who’s barely the same height as her and they have been together for years, similar to all the couples I pass where the guy is some sort of combination of ugly / short / poor / balding / bad body.

If I ever talk with anyone who believes htn+ only, or that they believe looks are the main cause of inceldom, I will simply ignore their awful bullshit cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, flippasav, ElTruecel and 8 others
It's a good example that Looks matter but they are not everything. There are somethings that we can't explain with logic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, CarrotMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Ricky212
who cares. if you can't pull ig inlfluencers like @WishIwasChico you're incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and WishIwasChico
Just be childhood friends theory

htb+ or no care

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and the BULL
The UK is extra difficulty mode. No man ever gets laid in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and WishIwasChico
I can’t pull them bhai they just message then say follow on insta and then ghost brutal

Also @the BULL:

77826A15 D15F 46DC 9721 256826AFE1E6

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
I can’t pull them bhai they just message then say follow on insta and then ghost brutal
You’re good looking and have a good body that’s all that really matters

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You’re good looking and have a good body that’s all that really matters
I remade tinder 2 days and haven’t done well at all it’s over in the uk now even for me

• Woah
Reactions: Mosh12
let me guess, you're still in high school

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
incels are just objectively ugly

don't expect the relationship to be ideal
must be hell for him, but he prolly don't care at all
he might think it's just normal

stopped reading here.

'Just be first theory' strikes once again
I’m not talking about 12 year olds who are on their first ever boyfriend, I’m referring to 15-35 year olds

Real attraction starts at HTN. Everything lower and you're being used temporarily. Sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and ElTruecel
Real attraction starts at HTN. Everything lower and you're being used temporarily. Sorry bro
I’m talking about poor guys or those who are barely average income, they have nothing to be used for

I’m talking about poor guys or those who are barely average income, they have nothing to be used for
poor guys below htn dont get relationships

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and ElTruecel
Go to a city and it’s hypergamy central
Lol I live near a city. I go there often and I see the same things I see in my local area, no extreme hypergamy but rather guys who I mog to oblivion with girls who I would push my grandma into a volcano to fuck them

then why in the fuck am i not getting shit?!

If that was true the 100+ daily couples I see would all be a figment of my imagination

Money doesn’t matter unless you are trying to date rich girls

then why in the fuck am i not getting shit?!
Ur probably mindbroken and can’t relate to 99% of women, I have the same issue it makes me come off as non nt af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
No they do they just date down (in terms of women) in lower class areas. Middle and maybe even upper class sub HTNs don’t get relationships is what u mean.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Being used doesn't only mean money. It could be finances, it could be for company, it could be for validation. Eventually, they will get dropped.

No they do they just date down in lower class areas. Middle and maybe even upper class sub HTNs don’t get relationships is what u mean.
yeah thats what i mean
nigga is saying he sees subhumans with zero qualities with stacies daily

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Ur probably mindbroken and can’t relate to 99% of women, I have the same issue it makes me come off as non nt af
of course i cant relate to them, they are insane lifemoggers, all of them

yeah thats what i mean
nigga is saying he sees subhumans with zero qualities with stacies daily
uk isn’t filled with attractive people especially the part where he lives. It is primarily low tier ogres

If that was true the 100+ daily couples I see would all be a figment of my imagination
but your point is that women not only date subhumans but poor subhumans too, but you cant know because youre seeing random couples walking fora few seconds, you dont know what happens in their lifes
maybe they're... getting used for money/resources?

Girls fuck with everyone

Being used doesn't only mean money. It could be finances, it could be for company, it could be for validation. Eventually, they will get dropped.
but your point is that women not only date subhumans but poor subhumans too, but you cant know because youre seeing random couples walking fora few seconds, you dont know what happens in their lifes
maybe they're... getting used for money/resources?
I specifically said I live in a place without any rich people. There’s no one who has enough money to be used for it. Someone with an average income in a higher class american place would moneymog everyone here without exception

Also jfl at “being used for company” bro what? If a woman likes you she will enjoy your company and have sex with you, hardly the same as a rich old man being used, and my post was directed at copers who think you need to be strong htn or above to get that

I’m not talking about 12 year olds who are on their first ever boyfriend, I’m referring to 15-35 year olds
I recently fucked a virgin who was 19 so I could have been her first. I have a homie who got his girlfriend 7 years ago and she was a stacy virgin at 18. shit like that is rare but it happens

JFL if anyone actually believes in htn+ only or god forbid chadlite/chad only. Complete meme theory that makes no sense. In most couples the woman is better looking than the man especially the girl who was my oneitis. Literal definition of stacy yet when she got a bf it was a rat faced dumb subhuman who’s barely the same height as her and they have been together for years, similar to all the couples I pass where the guy is some sort of combination of ugly / short / poor / balding / bad body.

If I ever talk with anyone who believes htn+ only, or that they believe looks are the main cause of inceldom, I will simply ignore their awful bullshit cope.
they can't get the men they want to commit